Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

perfect speed IV and maxed EV kazam too, aerodactyl being faster is impossible -_-

Scarf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

also if it was mega aerodactyl its the same speed

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

he didnt go mega, apparently he does that in the super battle lol. the scarf would explain it but drat dude. it just spams skydrop over and over and wtf do i do against that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kghmhuBp4

so wide guard is the solution lol wtf. arent protect moves supposed to fail on successive uses

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

my tapu koko survived to rend Aerodactyl to shreds instantly.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

where are these coming from?? someone told me that hackers found them in sun/moon files for the switch version

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hackers found low-poly models for every single pokemon following the player like in HG/SS. it seems to have been cut at the last minute lol (or saved for the switch version)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

hackers found low-poly models for every single pokemon following the player like in HG/SS. it seems to have been cut at the last minute lol (or saved for the switch version)

so is the switch version gonna be like a plat/emerald kind of thing for sun/moon? i dont know anything about it tbh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nobody knows anything about it because its just a rumor atm but if its real it will have to show up at the january switch showcase of 2017 releases

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yass

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

where are these coming from?? someone told me that hackers found them in sun/moon files for the switch version

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*shrieks*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the real console pokemon adventure everyone's always wanted would be a great way to push the switch, all signs point to it being a real thing. january 12 needs to get here already

Soral
May 30, 2009

hell yea

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

thatd kinda explain why everyone calls out the first pokemon in your party when theyre talking to you

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

On the way to ubers

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

absolutely anything posted:

thatd kinda explain why everyone calls out the first pokemon in your party when theyre talking to you

:stare:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

drat

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I noticed this but didn't think anything of it

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
if anyone finds a gallery or something with more of those following models, :justpost:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Inflammatory posted:

if anyone finds a gallery or something with more of those following models, :justpost:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Inflammatory posted:

Just follow the YouTube train from here:

https://youtu.be/s2Sq4bP3-P0

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

imagine if cockroaches looked like this

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

imagine if cockroaches looked like this

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezHehUa15RY

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

guzma is such a boss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TFW you put your 3DS into sleep mode because you had to go somewhere and you come back 3 days later, the battery is dead and you didn't save after you did a bunch of breeding :negative:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

TFW you put your 3DS into sleep mode because you had to go somewhere and you come back 3 days later, the battery is dead and you didn't save after you did a bunch of breeding :negative:

i did this once with animal crossing, after celebrating new years and my birthday

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i did this once with animal crossing, after celebrating new years and my birthday

I also grinded out the BP for 3 more of the EV training items fffuuuuu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just to double check if I have a fainted abra in the first slot with the nature I want will synchronize work with SOS pokemon?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Just to double check if I have a fainted abra in the first slot with the nature I want will synchronize work with SOS pokemon?

Nope, and it needs to be in battle when the SOS pokemon comes in as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

qnqnx posted:

Nope, and it needs to be in battle when the SOS pokemon comes in as well.

So I need a solidly leveled kadabra to swap in at 40+ to get the nature I want, lame!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jjust use synchronize to get one of the nature you want nd then breed it with the SOS pokemon, then use tht as your stock. IVs arent too hard as long as you have a destiny knot and a good breeding ditto

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I should just get a destiny knot then

e; 48 bp loving come on...just let me buy it somewhere game freak you clown asses.

In Training fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Dec 25, 2016

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

100% dont breed without a destiny knot, its the biggest time-saver in th game by far

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

actually want to borrow mne, i'm not using it right now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ty but id rather just buckle down and have one for myself.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Oh I should just get a destiny knot then

e; 48 bp loving come on...just let me buy it somewhere game freak you clown asses.

You can get one with pickup Meowth...might be faster than 48 battle points, might not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

You can get one with pickup Meowth...might be faster than 48 battle points, might not

I already got one this morning, it wasnt too bad because to get 48 bp you just have to play pokemon which I like doing anyway.

• Locked thread