Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Juvenius
Sep 26, 2020
Hello,

I am Juvenius Drakonius, the leader and founder of REKIUM.

First, I offer my deepest apologies for Patone's recent comments, and the handling of them thereafter. I apologise for the hurt and offence these events have caused, and will work to right this wrong.

Antisemitism is not a punchline, and comedy is not a defense. Such comments do not represent the ethos of the 700 plus members of our EVE Echoes community. Nor those of our thousands of worldwide members across all the other games we enjoy. It goes against our idea of an inclusive and friendly group.

We have enjoyed a fruitful relationship for over 4 years with Goonswarm in EVE Online. With the launch of EVE Echoes, we've committed to the success of our friends there too. I have reached out to SonBanana and Patone to search for a resolution for this issue. There will be decisive action after a thorough investigation.

REKIUM is a global community of Spanish-speaking players. We focus on providing healthy and safe social environments. Somewhere players can enjoy a virtual world of fun, away from the troubles of reality. This behaviour is unacceptable, regardless of the perpetrator's rank or reputation. It has no home in our community, and I will make adjustments to see such things stamped out.

Should you wish to discuss this issue, please contact me on Discord at Juvenius#2318.

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius
Global Leader and Founder of REKIUM
https://gaming.rekium.org/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Holy poo poo we got a j4diplo

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Juvenius posted:

I have reached out to SonBanana and Patone to search for a resolution for this issue. There will be decisive action after a thorough investigation.

"We're gonna wait until you all forget about this, and then do nothing."

also props on giving $10 to a wifebeater for this. never seen a j4diplo before.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

corgski posted:

I ducking love this game.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Juvenius posted:

Hello,

First, I offer my deepest apologies for Patone's recent comments, and the handling of them thereafter. I apologise for the hurt and offence these events have caused, and will work to right this wrong.

Antisemitism is not a punchline, and comedy is not a defense. Such comments do not represent the ethos of the 700 plus members of our EVE Echoes community. Nor those of our thousands of worldwide members across all the other games we enjoy. It goes against our idea of an inclusive and friendly group.

We have enjoyed a fruitful relationship for over 4 years with Goonswarm in EVE Online. With the launch of EVE Echoes, we've committed to the success of our friends there too. I have reached out to SonBanana and Patone to search for a resolution for this issue. There will be decisive action after a thorough investigation.

REKIUM is a global community of Spanish-speaking players. We focus on providing healthy and safe social environments. Somewhere players can enjoy a virtual world of fun, away from the troubles of reality. This behaviour is unacceptable, regardless of the perpetrator's rank or reputation. It has no home in our community, and I will make adjustments to see such things stamped out.

Should you wish to discuss this issue, please contact me on Discord at Juvenius#2318.

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius

the only "thorough investigation" you ought to do is look at the chat logs of this guy spouting racist crap, and the only decisive action you need is "remove all permissions, kick immediately"
remember, if you tolerate this crap, you are enabling this crap. silence is complicity.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I'm sorry, but we are unable to accept your apology until you show good faith by purchasing one of our mining permits.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

delfin posted:

I'm sorry, but we are unable to accept your apology until you show good faith by purchasing one of our mining permits.

he already paid ten bucks to make that post, what's ten more? 265 plex is about 50 mil, we shouldn't charge him any less.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Well that sure is something.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

DrHammond posted:

I honking love this game.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

what is this goonswamp? I only speak HONK

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Juvenius posted:

:goonsay:

This thread always delivers. I love it.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Juvenius posted:

:honk:

Nation of Thizzlam
Sep 9, 2010

Tear off the chains and the entire world will be free

Juvenius posted:

Hello,

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius

yeah these mea culpas dont mean poo poo when you still tolerate these assholes being in your corps and don't immediately kick them

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

Juvenius posted:

:discourse:

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
I haven't been keeping up with the thread but it is definitely delivering. I really came here to say, can I please have my goose flock tag

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Juvenius posted:

Hello,

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.
How do I sign up for the sick tag? I need to get one before I decide to walk off with everyone's isk.

Banana Factory
Mar 14, 2009
Is there any goon corp that isn't full of incels or racists?

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

:sickos:

How in the gently caress does this thread/EE produce this much comedy while I sit on the toilet????

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
He even signed his post with a signature block. Goddamn.

The Shortest Path posted:

This thread never fails to deliver.

Teddray
Apr 24, 2005

My only weaknesses are meteorites and eating utensils.

OniPanda posted:

:sickos:

How in the gently caress does this thread/EE produce this much comedy while I sit on the toilet????

It would have been better if it had been a ban :munch:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Teddray posted:

It would have been better if it had been a ban :munch:

You don’t get drama from bans.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

now watch, he's going to register a new account to get around the 6hr probation

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Banana Factory posted:

Honk has been doing pretty ok

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

Banana Factory posted:

there's the one you got kicked from for flipping your poo poo and publicly offering to spy on us
aside from that, uh, i think you're hosed

Banana Factory
Mar 14, 2009

Radio Free Kobold posted:

there's the one you got kicked from for flipping your poo poo and publicly offering to spy on us
aside from that, uh, i think you're hosed

I never publicly offered to spy on you. Go back and read what I actually said.

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.

Banana Factory posted:

I never publicly offered to spy on you. Go back and read what I actually said.

no, you.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Also lol that Sonbanana represents any of us here

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Is that still a thread tag option or was that only for GBS

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

This is diplomat j4g here i represent this prestigious corp rectum inc, please excuse my over talkative member we are conducting a thorough investigation into farts

Ponchy
Dec 11, 2007

King of Beans.

Juvenius posted:

Hello,

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius

How many of you are web devs?

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Juvenius posted:

Hello,

Regards,

Juvenius Drakonius

"we will lazily ask if he's racist and then decisively do nothing once he says no"

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

kirbysuperstar posted:

Is that still a thread tag option or was that only for GBS

I don't know if it's forum-wide but we've got it here

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

J4Diplo hurts my soul more then the furry dicks you lot peer pressured me into sculpting

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

lmao do not pretend like we forced you to do anything you didnt want to

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

esto es malo posted:

lmao do not pretend like we forced you to do anything you didnt want to

PFFFFFT don't call me out like that. Let me have some dignity.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

It's 2020 and you're posting on SA. Nobody has dignity here.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

corgski posted:

:five:

yeah this game owns lmao

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

ThatEvilOne posted:

J4Diplo hurts my soul more then the furry dicks you lot peer pressured me into sculpting

Goose please... I WISH I had 20 G's to blow on furry dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Eox posted:

I don't know if it's forum-wide but we've got it here

yessss