Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote e+

##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
No squig. I'm not scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Just shoot quid. I think he is confessing scum. Why else would he beg you for it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well actually shoot no one. It's stupid idea. And o one should visit me. I can only kill scum with my target. Something tells me I'll fail again some how, but we should just no lunch and let me cop each of you while you do nothing. E+ should block quid again if he can so long as it is a regular block

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
That way I can cop quid without quid doing role fuckery possibly.

Squig if town, should do absolutely nothing

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
My point is that I can target all without the one person who I can't target

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Squig shoots no one.
We no lunch.
Block or nullify quid without it being a jail
I cop him. If he is town, he lives. If he is scum, he dies.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Squiggly posted:

My point is that I can target all without the one person who I can't target

Yeah quit making people untargetable. If you're town, you should just stand down. My method only kills scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I literally cannot hurt town if I visit to cop.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Yeah quit making people untargetable. If you're town, you should just stand down. My method only kills scum.

But if it's you then we just lose hahahaha this can't be right

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
But it is not me. Not even a little bit. Ask yourself do you honestly believe it is me. It is either you with your still not completely revealed role mechanics or quid.

The best thing to do until we solve it is to give e+ powers and take no action while I cop.

A town that follows this plan cannot lose I think so long as e+ can continue to acquire non jail blocks or even cops or brutal cops

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
No lunch. No action except block/cop on the suspected. Well e+ also has to survive in case our target is wrong.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
There is a 50% chance it's you based on the no kill last night. You or quid it looks like. And no one can target you to confirm you're town or going where you say you are

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Saying my role is unclaimed at this point is straight dishonest. My role has been claimed and lined up every day

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

I think he meant that you're (in essence) untargetable, because of the pgo.

Squiggly, I do trust you, but shooting someone who seems town worries me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

You do you, Squigman!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

You do you, Squigman!

"I'm encouraging death, but for GOOD reasons." *hard, cartoonish wink*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

I’m glad AA and I have finally figured each other out lmao

Quidthulhu posted:

E+ is confirmed town via you, whether you are town or scum.
I know my alignment is town.
Space has played what I believe to be a town game and I trust them.

So the only person I really have a ? about is Squiggy, and I would be fine with him being a vig today.

To me, the remaining scum is you, Nep-Nep, redneck, or Squig. I’m not going to entertain going after the remaining people in the masonry for the above reasons, and it’s suspicious you are pushing this theory, especially since one of them is the town member you yourself confirmed.

Quidthulhu posted:

None of this looks particularly townie in light of “I have the role we’re all discussing at length that we’re worried about Steak having.” The hard shade with a lack of a vote on him is especially susp

Quidthulhu posted:

What’s the reason for wanting to dunk SiV?

Why are you not considering AA as a valid target for dunking?

Quidthulhu posted:

I just want to walk everyone through the logic you’re positing here.

If I am scum, that means on D1, I handed a dayvig to confirmed town Steak.

Following AA’s successful investigation of E+ (which, assuming I am the last scum, means that AA is town and telling the truth, a fact I would know), I then continued to hand day vigs to him and only him.

What motivation as scum would I have to do this, down two scum on N1, and knowing E+ might take out Sal, who everyone was wishywashy on?

How is this scum play?

Quidthulhu posted:

Here’s the issue, AA couldn’t have performed the night kill on IS and also realized I was untargetable. He announced that to the thread before the be we revealed the masonry fuckery. That means he actually targeted me.

Two scum at this point is super unlikely, because that would put us at 5 scum & 2 3p to start, making it 10 vs 7 for town. With the first day body count, that could have ended the game after N1.

So I think we’re looking at only scum left.

I was thinking that maybe AA tried to NK me and failed, and that IS has targeted him to swap roles with someone to confirm his cop, but that’s not possible I don’t think.

So:
-E+ confirmed town
-Couldn’t have been AA performing the NK because he was targeting me
-Squigg was creating the masonry, couldn’t have been him

That leaves me, redneck, and SiV.

I know I was visiting myself to recharge a dayvig, which I handed out to E+ beginning of day.

Of the two remaining folks, I’d go with redneck over SiV.

##vote Redneck

Quidthulhu posted:

One of these things is probably a lie 🤔

Quidthulhu posted:

The only person I’m certain is town at this point is E+, because either AA is scum who lied and that makes E+ town, or AA is town telling the truth and that makes E+ town.

The correct course of action here might be to dunk AA and have me hammer. That takes it the ? on both of us, and gives E+ one shot between Squig and Space if it’s not AA.

Quidthulhu posted:

Here’s the issue. If AA is telling the truth and is the dunkbomb, we should either shoot him or have me be the hammer on him. Shooting me puts you in a position of a potential three town death loss today.

Quidthulhu posted:

The only thing I haven’t considered is E+ being a godfather. But I’m wondering if AA’s brutal cop would be folded by that?

Quidthulhu posted:

Ok hold on maybe I’m making this more complicated than it needs to be.

N2 I think is the key night:

-We know IS had to be the NK and not PGO’d because Redneck flipped town and was telling the truth about seeing IS swap two dead people’s roles.

-AA visited me because he called out the action failing before anyone mentioned it. Can’t do the NK.

-Squig therefore is probably being legit about his masonry creation taking up a night action, because it did make us all untargetable. Can’t do the NK.

-I know I didn’t do the NK because I was recharging my dayvig, which I handed out beginning of the day.

E+, what did you say your night action was on N2? You told us in masonry but I forgot.

SiV, you said you withheld your night action on N2?

Have E+ and SiV roleclaimed yet? I know Squig hasn’t for “reasons”

Quidthulhu posted:

Ah that’s right, you did claim.

You’re right, I am contemplating the idea that you might be scum for basically the first time because I trusted the mason chat a lot yesterday. I thought the game was gonna end when we dunked redneck, however, and with AA and Squigs (most likely I’m him) physically unable to perform the NK on N2, that means that there has to be scum left between either you or E+, so I have to consider you. Your “I went nowhere n2 and n3” is problematic in that light.

And if AA IS town, then he’s telling the truth about copping E+, which means you’re the only one left, SiV.

Or it’s me. I just know it’s not!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry, I needed a visual walk through. It might be SiV if it isn't you. If it was squig. He could have just killed someone by now and probably gotten away with it.

I personally copped e+ n1 and solus died targeting me.

Jedit probably tried to make me hated. A scum probably tried to make me hated and also died.

Maybe he tried to target B- but quid didn't reveal that it was a pgo until much later in the game. Only when it was certainly not verifiable.

Quid reconciles in many posts how I absolutely couldn't have made the kill on N2, and then I failed N3 as well.

So... I'm not scum. Quid himself pieces together on more than one occasion why not and even suggested that jedit died trying to make me hated pong before he floated the b- bit which is the biggest tip off.

Good game quid.

##vote quid

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

It’s not me lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Yeah, you claimed to do the pgo eod prior too, my bad. :v:

##vote SiV

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Again: we have two scum deaths on N1.

Are you saying they both targeted you and that’s why they died? Then who was the NK, since you confirmed Solus was targeting you?

The only thing that makes sense for two scum deaths is that one targeted you and died, and one did the NK on B-, triggering the PGO I gave him. That’s why B- died.

What else do you attribute B- and the second scum deaths to?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Comes the loving dawn!!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

Comes the loving dawn!!

:v:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

Its SiV or squig. I'll wait for everyone else to weigh in

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Unless e+ is godfather and then gently caress me

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

spacing in vienna posted:

I think he meant that you're (in essence) untargetable, because of the pgo.

Squiggly, I do trust you, but shooting someone who seems town worries me.

That's why I'm looking for other opinions. If I do it I want the town's blessing. Doing nothing seems like a great way to hand scum the game

My idea is essentially I'll target all with some sort of ability and get to the last scum through that. You can watch me so if I die you know who the last scum is too

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

##unvote

Its SiV or squig. I'll wait for everyone else to weigh in

We've gone over this. In my claimed actions there is no possible way for me to night kill someone. For last night that makes sense if it was me, but for the night before? It has to be one of you guys

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Then it is SiV. If N1 scum deaths are attributable to b- and myself and I cleared e+ that night barring him being a godfather.

Then I couldn't have made the kill on N2.

N3 couldn't have been squig.

BUT E+ blocked quid and my investigation on squig failed and maybe SiV withheld the kill??? Or her kill failed on squig??

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Welp. I'm locking it in.

##vote SiV

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It's not me. If killing me helps the process of elimination math at all, that's fine, but we only have one more kill after this, or town loses.

I think it has to be quid, but we're missing something in night action bingo and I'm going to smack myself when I finally see it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I mean again, if Squig submitted the masonry names during the day instead of as a night action, he could have done the kill

I think that’s the only other option other than you or I performing the kill.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
AA how did you miss that squiggly was going to be untargetable? He said it in thread.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

spacing in vienna posted:

AA how did you miss that squiggly was going to be untargetable? He said it in thread.

What are words. What is reading comprehension.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

What are words. What is reading comprehension.

I'm just surprised, that's all. It's a stupid question in retrospect, because there's not really an answer besides "welp, I did" and whether you're town or scum, either way you just plain missed it.

I don't think it's you, for the record. Anyway.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

If it’s not you, space, you’re doing a real good job of making me second guess myself, cause your frustration with all of this seems genuine.:ohdear:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

This game

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
gently caress it I don't see any way around this

## DEVOUR AA

With his belly full, Cthulhu takes a massive poo poo. Rummaging through the feces, the Omni Consumer Corporation finds the remains of what looks like a Canadian. Several Canadians in fact. They take the parts back to headquarters and begin construction.

-POWER UP-

I AM ROBOCOP. BEEP BOOP BEEP. WITH THE PROCESSING POWER ONLY A MACHINE COULD EXHIBIT I HAVE A LOCK ON ALL OF THE REMAINING PLAYERS IN THE GAME AND WILL INVESTIGATE EACH OF THEM TONIGHT GETTING EITHER A TOWN OR NOT TOWN RESULT

DO NOT TRY AND STOP ME. A MACHINE IS UNSTOPPABLE. RESISTANCE TO THE PRIME DIRECTIVE IS FUTILE. MY MISSION WILL BE COMPLETED. THE FUTURE IS SECURE

-POWER DOWN-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
##vote no lynch