Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy
You fools!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy
Genuinely can't believe it was such a close game after that blackout

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That sounds like a lot of work

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

When I realized after beet died I was next to be rolecopped I had to get out ahead of it as quickly as possible with my offhand claim about FoS night action (which was legitimately relayed to me in death masonry) so I’m v thankful that statement helped me through

You played extremely well! Good job dude! Shwinne and I were rooting for you after I died.

Zoya good get on the gambit.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey sand, I think you hosed up your claim, but no one noticed it.

You described it as an action you choose, and you said you masoned FoS n5…. Which is the same night you murdered them. Shouldn’t that have been impossible by your claim? You shouldn’t have been able to mason them until n6?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

SKumwolf victory. Well played. I’m going to instantly vig you the next time I have the opportunity sorry I don’t make the rules

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Sandwolf posted:

I’d like to dedicate this victory to Marijuana!

Nothing can do what you do!

I'm starting to think killing Hal AND Sand any/every game is the right way to go.

Good job :)

If Punk had admitted he'd hurt either town or scum he probably would have lived, if only to die by scum hands in the next phase (was he poisoned/shwinn what did you attempt to do?)

Sandwolf posted:

The scum were rear end, I was responsible for nearly every kill, except Maerlyn and Keats

I thought you just didn't want to mason with me :( (not really)

I also had a good laugh when I found out I was dead from seeing my flip in the thread. Getting NKed is such a joy because it almost never happens.

Maerlyn fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 21, 2023

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

Hey sand, I think you hosed up your claim, but no one noticed it.

You described it as an action you choose, and you said you masoned FoS n5…. Which is the same night you murdered them. Shouldn’t that have been impossible by your claim? You shouldn’t have been able to mason them until n6?

I think I stated somewhere it was an action that took place after the night action but before the day phase, so I would be able to "mason" the NKs too

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

shwinnebego posted:

SKumwolf victory. Well played. I’m going to instantly vig you the next time I have the opportunity sorry I don’t make the rules

gently caress

Maerlyn posted:

I'm starting to think killing Hal AND Sand any/every game is the right way to go.

gently caress

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

also, sorry Maer but you had a town read on me, that means you were living long

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I think I stated somewhere it was an action that took place after the night action but before the day phase, so I would be able to "mason" the NKs too

Phew!

Impressive play

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

hambeet posted:

Phew!

Impressive play

Yeah, sand made it very plausible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax