Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

What lovely composition of heels and faces. gently caress it, just throw 6 random women in, and have a referee incredibly poorly act like he's separating them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wazzu posted:

What lovely composition of heels and faces. gently caress it, just throw 6 random women in, and have a referee incredibly poorly act like he's separating them.

Is this the first staged photo you've ever seen or something

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

bradzilla posted:

No, its how house show matches with Diva's normally go.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Nattie! Sightlines!

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Sub Rosa posted:

Here is a gallery of pics that were released in advance of Wrestling Isn't Wrestling that are pretty cool. http://imgur.com/gallery/xOz6V

All the extra wrestlers that weren't in that first one give me hope that he is making more.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Wazzu posted:

I think if Nattie and Emma's semi turns count there's only one face

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Sionistic posted:

All the extra wrestlers that weren't in that first one give me hope that he is making more.

Who wasn't in it? Everyone in that gallery had a presence, even if it was just small like when he said "HHH was a tough guy who wasn't as tough as the really tough guys"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sionistic posted:

What else is there to say? The point of it all wasnt a biography of Triple H it was about why wrestling is good and I think he made his case in that regard.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Nakamura taking a picture of Ishii taking a picture of Gedo who looks sick of this poo poo xD

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

oatgan posted:

What else is there to say? The point of it all wasnt a biography of Triple H it was about why wrestling is good and I think he made his case in that regard.
It's a shame he released it now when WWE is not good.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Nakamura taking a photo of Ishii, awake for once

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

bradzilla posted:

No, but I can insult a particularly badly done one.

Sionistic posted:

Aside from giving a full biography of Undertaker in the same style, who would you event want? It's one good video, more won't necessarily be wanted, as good, or get as much recognition.

SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

All I see is Trips with long hair and a tank top.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I love the internet

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ilyass is better imo

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

coconono posted:

Ilyass is better imo

Word

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That poor dude's already had his head squished by several meltzer drivers already :(

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

already shopping for a frame

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

When did they give Kazarian a Meltzer Driver? I'm assuming that's supposed to be him at least from the tights.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

didn't he take the first one? I just remember the Bucks talking up Kaz on Talk'n Shop as someone who is down to try anything

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

When did they give Kazarian a Meltzer Driver? I'm assuming that's supposed to be him at least from the tights.

BOLA 2014 n2, the debut of the meltzer driver on the man who encouraged them to do the move in the first place

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

With the way his hair is drawn, I could not parse Nick Jackson as anything else other than a flippy duck for like 2 minutes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ZixTheYeti posted:

With the way his hair is drawn, I could not parse Nick Jackson as anything else other than a flippy duck for like 2 minutes.

Haha, that is one serene looking duck.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Wait, that's the Meltzer Driver? Then what's the one where they make a guy tombstone his own partner called?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Perry Normal posted:

Wait, that's the Meltzer Driver? Then what's the one where they make a guy tombstone his own partner called?

that doesn't really have a name they've only done it two or three times

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Perry Normal posted:

Kremenator

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Of everything wrong with the drawing, my favorite part is that the sledgehammer isn't even in her hand, its behind it.

Also, it could use a chickenfriesareback logo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Nash was in Thor?

... the budget version.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing posted:

Nash was in Thor?

... the budget version.

He was Odin!

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Now I need to see this...

Tumblr has a sense of humour?? I thought I'd never see the day.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That person would probably think Wrestle Kingdom 9 sucks because they can't tell people's names apart.

edit: lol it doesn't even list Rusev/Cena.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

sticklefifer posted:

That person would probably think Wrestle Kingdom 9 sucks because they can't tell people's names apart.

I'd like to think they were taking the piss but with Tumblr I just don't know anymore! :(
At least it's worthy of anon confessing?? Usually it's like 'Sami Zayn is awesome' . Well, duh...

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Yeah I dunno, RingsideConfessions is weird like that. A surprising amount of people on wrestleboards are still super-marky or they're just creepy shippers.

"I think Tyson Kidd should get a push" is a confession like "I go outside sometimes" is a confession.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

Perry Normal posted:

The Vince Russo Special.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

That's ringsideconfessions2, which is a blog solely dedicated to making fun of ringsideconfessions (the lovely one).

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

sticklefifer posted:

its right there under 'Wrestlemania'

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

"I think Tyson Kidd should get a push" is a confession like "I go outside sometimes" is a confession.

Well for some internet types that is a pretty big confession.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Typical HHH&Steph showing no love to the little guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Look at that lime midget thinking he can be a main eventer.