Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

please don't dox me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
That is a toilet dog

The General
Mar 4, 2007

That's no way to talk about Mumpy.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pnumoman posted:

That is a toilet dog

You can say that again

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
That is a toilet dog

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Look, don't judge, OK? Oscar won't sell his trash can and the market's terrible right now.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Finally it's here

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Probe me super hard pneumoman

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Imma stop posting for a bit to ensure the right winner wins

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Yeah, me.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

So they're finally here

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Performing for you

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

If you know the words

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

You can join in too

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Put your hands together

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

If you wanna clap

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

As we take you through

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

This posting rap

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Huh!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
(uh-huh, yeah)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Last word

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Pnumo sucks

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Last word

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

The pnumobot won't get

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Tbf, pneumo can also blow.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

It's a multi talented failure

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Should be what?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Three more posts?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Bot barely made it to the page at all

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

It's rather sad, really

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

But enough about my posting

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Or counting ability

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

There's only one thing to do

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Just keep on posting

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Man, just imagine people looking at the post count and expecting the same old inane drivel, only to find almost a full page of my majestic posting

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

It's brings a tear to my eye, really.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

It's hard work having the last word so frequently, but someone has to do it

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Pays like poo poo though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Would you believe I not only need to keep my second gig at the dick sucking factory, but I'm having to pull overtime over there to boot?