Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

I'm assuming here but I think this is still relatively fresh and once the redness around the edges of the tattoo fades it won't look like some gnarly operation scar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

Looks like an attempt at lichtenberg lines. When people are struck by lightning it leaves some pretty neat fractal lines on the skin!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Jisae posted:

Looks like an attempt at lichtenberg lines. When people are struck by lightning it leaves some pretty neat fractal lines on the skin!

I've seen them done in wood, and in acrylic. Never occurred to me that it would happen to human flesh, but I guess that makes sense.

This? This looks like she just had a vestigial twin removed.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Shoehead posted:

I'm assuming here but I think this is still relatively fresh and once the redness around the edges of the tattoo fades it won't look like some gnarly operation scar

It's absolutely fresh, but where you're wrong is once it heals it will actually look like some kind of gnarly skin disease

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Jisae posted:

What I want is a fractal, but could you also make it look like someone grafted a thin strip of leopard skin in there and my body is rejecting it badly?

Like super badly

Ratatozsk
Mar 6, 2007

Had we turned left instead, we may have encountered something like this...
I initially thought that was supposed to be a scar, but now I don’t know what the gently caress.

The coolest fractal is sierpinski’s gasket but everyone’s just going to think it’s a triforce

https://images.app.goo.gl/AYdYXxthk5JqrLSk8

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ratatozsk posted:

I initially thought that was supposed to be a scar, but now I don’t know what the gently caress.

The coolest fractal is sierpinski’s gasket but everyone’s just going to think it’s a triforce

https://images.app.goo.gl/AYdYXxthk5JqrLSk8

Yes totally triforce which is too bad because it would make a bitchin tattoo if only you did not hear a chorus of Zelda memes every time somebody sees it.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I want to crop the bottom to make it seem that's a cop. I'm guessing over his right eye is a juggalo tattoo by someone who's never seen the actual design.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

EL BROMANCE posted:

I want to crop the bottom to make it seem that's a cop. I'm guessing over his right eye is a juggalo tattoo by someone who's never seen the actual design.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Thank you for your service.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I spent too much time trying to identify that line drawing of a molecule on his nose, I'm guessing it's just MDMA missing a few things :psyduck:

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
That thing on his nose reminds me of something I drew on a trapper keeper

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Johnny Truant posted:

I spent too much time trying to identify that line drawing of a molecule on his nose, I'm guessing it's just MDMA missing a few things :psyduck:

Well, probably just the "A" part of that.

Ratatozsk
Mar 6, 2007

Had we turned left instead, we may have encountered something like this...

EL BROMANCE posted:

If I had to guess I’d say it’s a hybrid ICP axeman/kokopelli

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Happiness Commando
Feb 1, 2002
$$ joy at gunpoint $$

Kwyndig posted:

Yes totally triforce which is too bad because it would make a bitchin tattoo if only you did not hear a chorus of Zelda memes every time somebody sees it.

I used to have an enormous sierpinski decal on my car, because why not. Once at a stop light, some person pulled up next to me and yelled 'hey that's a really cool triforce! What's your favorite Zelda game?'

I tried to explain it wasn't a triforce, as it was like 2 iterations past the triforce, but she didn't believe me 'no, it totally is! So what game?'

I mumbled something about 'the N64 one' and she gave me the stink eye.

Never get a sierpinski tattoo

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

I feel this is mostly ok. Like the baby face one is just "what the gently caress why" and the text on that dude's body is literally baffling, but this has an obvious meaning and intent behind it and looks reasonably ok / not infected

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Memento posted:

I can only assume that the noise that deer(?) makes is something like HORRRK

and now in smiliey compatible form:

without horns because it might make a better one when scaled down to smiley size:

if there's a more fitting atrocious tattoo reaction image to the images in here though, please throw me it and ill emojify it

edit: the cropping I did seemed fine earlier but now it looks terrible. lmao

alexandriao has a new favorite as of 08:58 on Mar 19, 2022

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

EL BROMANCE posted:

Pretty sure it's a praying chupacabra.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

alexandriao posted:

I feel this is mostly ok. Like the baby face one is just "what the gently caress why" and the text on that dude's body is literally baffling, but this has an obvious meaning and intent behind it and looks reasonably ok / not infected

:thunk:

Nah it looks like a lovely skin disease and it's only gonna get worse

But please enlighten us, what's the obvious meaning behind the tattoo?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:nws: for a dudes butt

https://imgur.com/PDzPGAH

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:nms: for bad infection

https://imgur.com/kwHeWLM

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

alexandriao posted:

edit: the cropping I did seemed fine earlier but now it looks terrible. lmao

Making that deer look not terrible is beyond any of us.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
:eek: :magical: :mrwhite: :stonklol: ?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS has a new favorite as of 16:01 on Mar 19, 2022

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

minato posted:

Well, probably just the "A" part of that.

Nah, MA/A only have one ring. Def a hosed up MDMA

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

sephiRoth IRA posted:

What I want is a fractal, but could you also make it look like someone grafted a thin strip of leopard skin in there and my body is rejecting it badly?

Like super badly

"Attempt". I can't even imagine what it should be other than some bougie skin art piece.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Not gonna lie, the reveal had me laughing. Beyond tasteless!

https://www.reddit.com/r/tattoo/comments/tigjrx/how_the_heck_do_i_respond_to_this_text_my_dad_is/

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Man zooming in on that did it no favors

Happiness Commando
Feb 1, 2002
$$ joy at gunpoint $$

That clock face is almost correct, if oriented weirdly

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Heath posted:

Man zooming in on that did it no favors

It looks OK zoomed out. Like if I prop my phone up against the microwave and stand in my living room

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

sephiRoth IRA posted:

It looks OK zoomed out. Like if I prop my phone up against the microwave and stand in my living room

Oh yeah you have a short lock timer on your phone too?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It would just be mediocre but not terrible or anything, but then they shove that giant black thing (zodiac sign?) right in the middle

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Opopanax posted:

It would just be mediocre but not terrible or anything, but then they shove that giant black thing (zodiac sign?) right in the middle

The big black thing is the least of the problems with that tattoo, every line is wonky as gently caress

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I was looking through the artists at my city's tattoo expo this week, and came upon this

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/R0ABiKV.png :nws:

vvvvv duh :doh: vvvvv

Endless Mike has a new favorite as of 14:06 on Mar 21, 2022

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Don't embed NWS images dummy

Happiness Commando
Feb 1, 2002
$$ joy at gunpoint $$

two dicks one scrotum

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Scrolling down the page yielded this and all I can see is the top of the guitar being a six eyed screaming alien:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tattoo/comments/tjg5ti/guitarmandala_by_nick_arroyo_urban_element_denver/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Endless Mike posted:

I was looking through the artists at my city's tattoo expo this week, and came upon this

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/R0ABiKV.png :nws:

vvvvv duh :doh: vvvvv

Why is the sack ruptured? Where will the pee go?