Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Also by the way she structured her public appearances to give off an air of competency. It's not like I knew Obama was competent but I'd have said he was in 2007, especially if Trump was his opponent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
also at the risk of suck zoning up, here is a pre-TRUMP take on what her accomplishments are after Actual Dog Food Eater Carly asked the same question at a debate

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/carly-fiorina-debate-hillary-clintons-greatest-accomplishment-213157

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
good op ed on why white liberals dont get what's going on

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a12014607/white-liberals-response-white-supremacy/

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Zikan posted:

iran deal

edit: poo poo gently caress this was kerry nm
lol wasnt kerry internally against it too? i remember reading i think the new yorker saying it was basically ben rhodes fighting all of washington

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

I can't believe people want to give her credit for saying "we gotta kill Bin Laden."

e:
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/900394262025519104

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 17:45 on Aug 23, 2017

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I can't believe people want to give her credit for saying "we gotta kill Bin Laden."

It was the closest thing I could think of to an actual accomplishment where she actually took a leading role (as opposed to just going along with the current) and which didn't 100% turn into a huge clusterfuck.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

e:
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/900394262025519104

;_; help people are calling me a dumbass on twitter! i can't block them all!

lmao ian's loving gamer chair

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
now we turn live to the guy who can't stop eating in his bed even when it's infested with ants

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
from trump thread

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Jesus Christ

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Darkman Fanpage posted:

from trump thread

well at least they're admitting their sources are white supremacists, i was afraid they were taking them at face value

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

from trump thread

ahhahahahaha good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
"somehow we only end up picking up dead scat fetishists"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Met them before they went alt-right.

why are you still friends

Or are you in the process of re-educating them or something

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Rah! posted:

why are you still friends

Or are you in the process of re-educating them or something

I'm hoping to change their minds, it helps me understand the narrative, and I don't drop friends because of politics.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
on the bright side this just means george soros will be getting lots of calls from dhs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm hoping to change their minds, it helps me understand the narrative, and I don't drop friends because of politics.

have u tried hitting them

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe
I unfriended a guy on Facebook because he called me a libtard

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It was the closest thing I could think of to an actual accomplishment where she actually took a leading role (as opposed to just going along with the current) and which didn't 100% turn into a huge clusterfuck.

no body tho

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
pretty much all of my chud-ified friends have ended up blocking me, but only after blaming me for charlottown, SJWs, feminism and getting unironically offended over "progressives"

the internet was a mistake posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
looks like your friend doesnt know what jokes are

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

At the risk of suck zoning things up, I'm increasingly wondering where, exactly, Hillary got her reputation of being such a competent and effective policy wonk anyway. Thinking back on her career as Secretary of State, Senator, or even as First Lady, what exactly are her giant accomplishments? I mean sure, she wasn't horrible in any of those positions, but what crowning achievements can she really claim? Being on the right side of the decision to take out OBL?

Her competency was entirely in backroom deals behind the scenes (bribes, blackmailing other politicians, etc) which she and her husband were both very very good at. Good for navigating the circles of the managerial elite but doesn't translate to getting actual humans to want to vote for you or being good at your actual public-service job

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gratz on taking the thread about neo nazis and making it about liberals people well done hit the showers chapo would be proud

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Kjoery posted:

pretty much all of my chud-ified friends have ended up blocking me, but only after blaming me for charlottown, SJWs, feminism and getting unironically offended over "progressives"

Jokes? What are those?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Kjoery posted:

Lol

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Qwazes posted:

I unfriended a guy on Facebook because he called me a libtard

I ended up with a dumb friend cascade after one became a 3%er and started dating another. After one of them sent me a long rambling facebook message trying to convince me that I had "misjudged the KKK" I ended up unfriending them all, but my wife kept them on hers because she thinks it's funny to see Americans go off the deep end.

Today she showed me a thread where they were trying to figure out how the liberals took down Heat Street, the only trustworthy news source.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

chitoryu12 posted:

Hillary had actual competency at the job and political experience. People instead voted for a loud strongman who openly criticized the idea of having knowledge and experience and mostly communicated in incoherent babbling and easily proven lies.

Hillary ran for the position of chief administrator of America LLC, not for the position as leader of the American people. That was her fundamental flaw- she never once exhibited the kind of leadership that being POTUS requires and her sheer hubris prevented her from having the self awareness to recognize that basic fact. You do not become leader of such a diverse people as ours with graph sheets and carefully honed talking points, you become the leader by presenting a vision of your ideals that people can latch on to. Triangulation is how you win office politics, not how you win national politics. Hillary has zero of the leadership qualities that a POTUS needs and tried to game everything in her favor while essentially running on the vision of "Everything will be exactly the same under me except for a few tepid improvements that will be rolled out as slowly as I can possibly arrange".

You can talk all day about Hillary's career or various accomplishments she had as an administrator of this or that program- but Hillary was never ever an actual leader and never even tried to pretend otherwise. That is why the accusations of her being fake and shallow clung to her so well.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Punch Nazis.

https://twitter.com/AustinAvent/status/900358788129185792

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Darkman Fanpage posted:

looks like your friend doesnt know what jokes are

right wingers are a humorless bunch

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

She said Don't Be Haitian'

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

loving lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

classy hotel

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
the relevant bit later

https://twitter.com/AustinAvent/status/900363082807078912

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bash the fash

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CONFIDENTIAL FBI REPORT ON ALT-RIGHT:

they racist as gently caress ya'll

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ADDITIONAL DOUBLE TOP-SECRET REPORT:

also i think the president's a nazi? we probably should have looked into this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

ADDITIONAL DOUBLE TOP-SECRET REPORT:

also i think the president's a nazi? we probably should have looked into this

he might be a nazi but he makes those libtars so fuckin' mad that i want him as my president!!!!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

libtars are just liberatred reptars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

this is why trump won