Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

tbf trump made no effort to even look at the dude so i think it was a mutual understanding that they hated each-othe
I always thought agreeing to disagree was bullshit, but welp, Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

STAC Goat posted:

The President of the United States gets bored and angry easily and his team has to keep him distracted.

Jesus loving Christ.

literal pissbaby

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I don't think he's fit for president yall

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yinlock posted:

tbf trump made no effort to even look at the dude so i think it was a mutual understanding that they hated each-othe

Oh yeah, it wasn't like Trump got stiffed. Neither one wanted any part of it.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

but wasn't there some official that said that most the people who went are CIA staffers?

it was either plants or the weekend dumbass crew

like a good deal of them were looking confused at the laughs/cheers so they're clearly differing groups

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nice

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Meanwhile the last president read more books than I probably have in my life

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I was reading about Trump on wikipedia and found some interesting poo poo:

quote:

In 1983, a class-action lawsuit was filed against the Trump Organization, concerning unpaid labor union pension and medical obligations.[21] Trump testified in 1990 that he was unaware that 200 undocumented Polish immigrants, some of whom lived at the site during a 1980 transit strike and worked round-the-clock shifts, were involved in the destruction of the Bonwit Teller building and the Trump Tower project.[22] Trump said that he rarely visited the demolition site[22] and never noticed the laborers, who were known as the "Polish Brigade" and who were visually distinct for their lack of hard hats.[23] A labor consultant and FBI informant testified that Trump was aware of the illegal workers' status.[22] In testimony, Trump stated that he and an executive used the pseudonym "John Baron" in some of his business dealings,[22] although Trump said that he did not do so until years after Trump Tower was constructed.[23] A labor lawyer testified that he was threatened over the phone with a $100 million lawsuit by a John Baron who supposedly worked for the Trump Organization. Donald Trump later told a reporter, "Lots of people use pen names. Ernest Hemingway used one."[23]) The case went through several appeals and non-jury trials, and was at one point compared by a presiding judge to Jarndyce and Jarndyce, the seemingly unending case that forms the backbone of Charles Dickens' Bleak House.[21] The lawsuit was ultimately settled in 1999, with its records sealed.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower

and this page, jesus loving christ

quote:

John Barron[edit]
Trump used the pseudonym "John Barron" (sometimes "John Baron") throughout the 1980s. The Washington Post said the name was a "go-to alias when [Trump] was under scrutiny, in need of a tough front man or otherwise wanting to convey a message without attaching his own name to it".[4] Barron would be introduced as a spokesperson for Trump.[5]
The pseudonym first appeared within a June 6, 1980 New York Times article about Trump's decision to destroy two sculptures he had promised to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. "Barron", describing himself as "a Trump Organization vice president", acted as the spokesperson for Trump for three days in that case.[6] Trump continued to pose as "Barron" on occasion for the rest of the decade. In 1983 "Barron" told the press that Trump had decided not to purchase the Cleveland Indians.[7] In 1984, "Barron" gave the press a positive spin on the 1984 collapse of a plan to build Trump Castle in New York. In 1985, "Barron" urged fellow United States Football League team owners to partially reimburse Trump for a high-priced player. The Washington Post suggested that Trump might have used the pseudonym longer "if not for a lawsuit in which he testified, under oath in 1990, that 'I believe on occasion I used that name.'"[4]

John Miller[edit]
In 1991, a reporter for People attempted to interview Trump about the end of his marriage to Ivana and his rumored association with other women. She was called back by a publicist named "John Miller", who gave her a long interview about Trump's marital affairs ("He's a good guy, and he's not going to hurt anybody. . . . He treated his wife well and . . . he will treat Marla well."), his attractiveness to women, and his wealth. The reporter thought at the time that "Miller" sounded remarkably like Trump, and played the tape to several people who knew Trump and agreed it was Trump.[8] She says Trump later told her it was a "joke gone awry".[2] In 2016, The Washington Post obtained a copy of the tape and reported that it was Trump using a pseudonym. Trump denied it, saying "It was not me on the phone." Later, when a reporter asked Trump if he had ever employed a spokesperson named John Miller, he hung up on them.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_pseudonyms

Poor Barron Trump....

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/belledame222/status/823381502998102021

:discourse:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Agrajag posted:

but wasn't there some official that said that most the people who went are CIA staffers?

The collection of information we have seems to say that the majority of the crowd were CIA staffers who chose to be there because they like Trump but the people who sounded like a TV studio audience were people who came to the event with Trump. So there was probably polite applause and general positive response (at least until he went off the rails) and then the whooping fools.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

The collection of information we have seems to say that the majority of the crowd were CIA staffers who chose to be there because they like Trump but the people who sounded like a TV studio audience were people who came to the event with Trump. So there was probably polite applause and general positive response (at least until he went off the rails) and then the whooping fools.

they have to make him feel liked or he'll throw a huge tantrum

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Trump is pretty obviously in the early stages of dementia y'all

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

no worries, they're already working on a plan to replace the whitehouse tv feed with specially recorded broadcasts to make trump think people like him... they're calling it project news fox

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

nice neck vagina can i grab it?

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/823377666334134272

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

STAC Goat posted:

The President of the United States gets bored and angry easily and his team has to keep him distracted.

Jesus loving Christ.

this is going to be very entertaining

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I once at a family sized can of mini ravioli but that's too much ravioli
Two regular cans of chef beef ravioli is enough

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
This is an interesting angle for the lawsuit coming tomorrow

https://twitter.com/arimelber/status/823334911520149505

https://twitter.com/arimelber/status/823364481560571907

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why do a pumpkin carving of trump now

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Spoondick posted:

no worries, they're already working on a plan to replace the whitehouse tv feed with specially recorded broadcasts to make trump think people like him... they're calling it project news fox

Suddenly the Oval Office TV only gets Fox News, Blaze, and the Cartoon Network.

At 3 AM Donald Trump angrily declares war on Adult Swim.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Agrajag posted:

nice neck vagina can i grab it?

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

MariusLecter posted:

Why do chef boyardee mini beef raviolis taste better than the regular sized beef raviolis?

Also what do you all think of the overstuffed raviolis?

Because the ratio of pasta:meat is higher and the meat is terrible quality.

The overstuffed are pretty meh and don't heat evenly/well.

Also

Yinlock posted:

he's mentally ill

We're all going to die.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jazerus posted:

there's two

boris & natasha

lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol Sean Spicer is definitely unemployable outside of the Fox News sphere.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Agrajag posted:

I'm sure the vast majority were CIA staffers but Trump has an entourage and, as the article being talked about right now indicates, they know that Trump needs a lot of affirmation, so they hoop and holler at his dumb jokes. Obama never got that sort of response and he was genuinely funny. It's because civil servants in that sort of atmosphere are supposed to have an air of professionalism and there's an expectation of distance between the CIA and politicians, or at the very least the appearance thereof. The people hollering and slapping their knees at Trump's dumb jokes were incredibly unprofessional and I have no reason to believe it was CIA staff.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

We now live in Asay's world.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I have a lot of doubt that CIA staff is going to holler and laugh ecstatically in front of a memorial for their dead colleagues. That was totally Trump's sycophant entourage.

Can't wait to hear them when he lays down a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

"USA! USA! USA!"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

MariusLecter posted:

Why do chef boyardee mini beef raviolis taste better than the regular sized beef raviolis?

Also what do you all think of the overstuffed raviolis?

its the sauce. somehow the minis have a significantly tastier sauce

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if you bought chef boyardee than u most likely voted trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

lol and then their rates went up the next year anyway

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

good thing it wasn't overcast, people might have confused him for the japanese flag

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nuzzi is so loving weird

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Laughing at how leaky Trumps team is. I feel like we got almost nothing leaking out of Obama's admin. There is no way trump makes it 4 years without someone leaking something that brings him down. Last week I was thinking he wouldn't be president by this time next year. Now I would be surprised if he makes it through the summer.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Hillary wasn't perfect, but she and Bill have been defamed by right-wing lunatics for three decades and she managed to function in public life

Trump is an actual piss-baby who can't make it 24 hours into his Presidency without being mad about crowd sizes

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TRUMP

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Sir Tonk posted:

open the loving BLOODGATES

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Tainen posted:

Laughing at how leaky Trumps team is. I feel like we got almost nothing leaking out of Obama's admin. There is no way trump makes it 4 years without someone leaking something that brings him down. Last week I was thinking he wouldn't be president by this time next year. Now I would be surprised if he makes it through the summer.

keep dreamin bud its going to be a looong 8 years

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Tainen posted:

Last week I was thinking he wouldn't be president by this time next year. Now I would be surprised if he makes it through the summer.

Hope is a lie, he's not going anywhere. It's just going to get worse and we'll have to get louder. He won't self implode. He's had ample opportunity to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

MariusLecter posted:

higher ratio of pasta and sauce to dogfood

• Locked thread