Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I knew about the early sniper rifle and setting the system clock forward, but I had no idea you could kill the parrot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I knew about the early sniper rifle and setting the system clock forward, but I had no idea you could kill the parrot.

You can eat it too.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You can eat it too.

How do you eat a sniper rifle?!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
with your mouth obviously

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ask your mom

:smug:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
You can also use the sound radar thingy to find him by his breathing, and if you overuse the thermal goggles he'll lower his body temperature to make it harder.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Bluedeanie is a treasure. Their MMA thread OPs are amazing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

frankenfreak posted:

Bluedeanie is a treasure. Their MMA thread OPs are amazing.

Did whats his name ever eat his hat since there was an event at Madison Square Garden? I haven't kept up with MMA in years and years, but I always loved those threads.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Did whats his name ever eat his hat since there was an event at Madison Square Garden? I haven't kept up with MMA in years and years, but I always loved those threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDzRnJk11kk

Lone Goat has a new favorite as of 17:32 on Jul 19, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I loving love this forum sometimes.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Goons are terrible and I love them

waffleman
Aug 5, 2007

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
it really ties the nation together

robotsinmyhead posted:

That's a great article by the way. I know there's some brokebrains out there, but holy poo poo. Seems like a lot of all this garbage kicked off with Gamergate, which is sad and weird.

That Ouya thing was a new fresh hell for me - I'd never heard that particular theory before.

zoux posted:

Yeah Gamergate is kind of the Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand of World War Too Online

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

The article this post links to is a pro read. Trust me.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

syscall girl posted:

That's actually a PYF horror story

There is a site where you can hook up that way and uh, whoops wrong address, key's under the flower pot have fun. Make it seem real!

I would just like to clarify that it wasn't a rape fantasy thing and more of a consensual-regular-sex-with-complete-stranger thing :ohdear:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Super Waffle posted:

I would just like to clarify that it wasn't a rape fantasy thing and more of a consensual-regular-sex-with-complete-stranger thing :ohdear:

So was it a furry mask or...?

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Garrand posted:

So was it a furry mask or...?

It was a, uh, ski mask.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hello next favorite reaction image to post in any circumstance

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

But does a pregnant centaur develop the foetus in their human womb or in their horse womb?

Edit: I'll google it, someone has to have drawn it

eDIt 2: gently caress THE INTERNET :gonk:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You know, from that reaction I thought there'd be Fallout centaurs in the mix or something. I completely forgot about my little pony.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

CzarChasm posted:

Geez. That cancer line just reminded me about a recent death in my family.

My mother's sister succumbed to skin cancer earlier this year. She had a series of small moles on her shoulder that she never got looked at until it was too late. It was a real bummer.

My poor aunt, thought it was freckles and died.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Holy poo poo

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

:bisonyes:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

He hides the upcoming punchline by saying "my mother's sister" but who the hell would have seen that one coming?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Incredible.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Trig Discipline posted:

I eat peanuts in the shell all the time and my shits are perfectly healthy.

Mushika posted:

What are we looking at here?

Mak0rz posted:

They're Trig's turds. Can't you read?

LawfulWaffle posted:

Yeah, I saw the post. I want to know what's in the picture.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
oh snap

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

loquacius posted:

in short, some stay dry and others feel the pain

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

The Dennis System posted:

World wide, the average life span, quality of life, education, and million other things have dramatically improved thanks to capitalism.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Did Dennis actually say that in it's always sunny? It sounds like something he would say.

If so fuckin bravo to that poster.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
The whole purpose of owning the means of production in the first place was to get the workers to do all the work while we extract the surplus value and, you know, they can't refuse, because of the implication.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The hunter has become the hunted

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Phlegmish posted:

The hunter has become the hunted

Owning Trig has been a thing for a while now. Somewhere, he wipes a tear from his eye and sniffles, thinking "How quickly they grow up".

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Jedit posted:

Owning Trig has been a thing for a while now. Somewhere, he wipes a tear from his eye and sniffles, thinking "How quickly they grow up".

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I was going to be extraordinarily disappointed if I didn't see this show up in here. (And then I woulda posted it myself, but you beat me to it.)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I was going to be extraordinarily disappointed if I didn't see this show up in here. (And then I woulda posted it myself, but you beat me to it.)

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Isaac posted:

I like the kind of megathread thats like "lets talk about horses" on page 1 then on page 555 its "heres the home addresses of the people we plan to kill"

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Sagebrush posted:

i have never been able to understand why marky z won't spend like fifty of his 45 billion dollars on getting a haircut that doesn't look like it came out of a north korean injection mold

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[Australia thread]

page 1: a link to the rotten tomatoes web site for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

page 1000: a link to the op's go fund me to cover medical bills due to the aftermath of the mythbusters team searching his urethra for the loch ness monster because of an ill-fated wikipedia edit which, in fairness, was made from a psychiatric ward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

To be fair, horse people can get kind of crazy