Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Our game, it is uh, how you say in English, red-pilled? Yes?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mp5 posted:

JeffTooHuman

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Moments ago, I finished watching the final episode of The Colbert Report, and it seemed fitting to head upstairs, pour some scotch, sit down, and write my final post for Giant Bomb. This, my friends, is it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Moments ago, I finished watching the final episode of The Colbert Report, and it seemed fitting to head upstairs, pour some scotch, sit down, and write my final post for Giant Bomb. This, my friends, is it.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Triggered, SJW Jew? Here in Bòrpšk every lazy eyed albino Shrek gets his Princess, without bloodline full of mud! 😂

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol at the posts

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

What was wrong with it.

please everyone, don't neglect at all the lulz pointing at the bohemian ape who truely does need to live under the yoke of the hapsburgs or the romanovs, that the main, insurmountable problem with kingdom come deliverance is that its an open world narrative heavy wrpg

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Triggered, SJW Jew? Here in Bòrpšk every lazy eyed albino Shrek gets his Princess, without bloodline full of mud! 😂

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao holy poo poo

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/1149543608308994049

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*glances at Patrick's CEO father's grave* Guess someone already ate him.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The server room opens momentarily and a short dude shuffles out. A warehouse worker stops pissing in a pepsi bottle momentarily. A guy with a spine like busted slinky shakily raises his fist in solidarity, "Sysadmin walkin'".

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lord Shoemaker made a joycon modding video and it's the best content GB has had in years.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm looking forward to their mario maker 2 community level videos. But it's lame that they're not doing the dumb chat created ones, those streams were cool.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I want to witness brads power at goty

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/1153355029408964608
maybe this new hire will sleep less than brad

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mp5 posted:

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/1153355029408964608
maybe this new hire will sleep less than brad

what the gently caress

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFaAj4WtKb4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:sigh: lmfao

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Brad has incredible power but he keeps it contained to protect his friends and loved ones, like an anime character.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

channeling the spirit energy of everyone who writes on Medium

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

I've made worse excuses just to get a day off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk how many people are still poisoned like me and listening to the bombcast but as a heads up the dumbass guest they bring on this week just starts talking about fire emblem spoilers. Stuff I haven't seen yet after like 35 hours which is super awesome

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

gamespot continues to ruin everything

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad prevented anyone on staff from talking about Mass Effect 3 for like 9 months because he was waiting for the dlc, but allows GS clowns to spoil everything they talk about since he's not personally invested. See also FF15 quicklook

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Idk how many people are still poisoned like me and listening to the bombcast but as a heads up the dumbass guest they bring on this week just starts talking about fire emblem spoilers. Stuff I haven't seen yet after like 35 hours which is super awesome

these are bombcast spoilers, you gently caress

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Lol what kind of spoilers can a bullshit anime dating game have? The color of some underage girls panties? Or are you actually fighting God herself like in every other anime?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sextro posted:

Lol what kind of spoilers can a bullshit anime dating game have? The color of some underage girls panties? Or are you actually fighting God herself like in every other anime?

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

trying to jack off posted:

gently caress you