Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I <3 making significant purchases from companies who's junk level interest bonds are paid off by new investor cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
no i mean that apple should buy tesla the company

poty
Jun 21, 2008

and make elon the apple ceo

poty
Jun 21, 2008

also buy sony

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

The z5 compact is the best phone on the market

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

computer parts posted:

honda fits are way bigger on the inside than they seem

if they make a(nother) electric version i'm totally recommending it to my dad

with the back seats down it has a huge amount of room. designed fuckin well

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

they're going all out for this thing

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
that's better typography than apple music

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Sniep posted:

and sometimes you needed a super high lifted diesel pickup with premium leather interior and no step on the passenger side so you gotta help her get in cuz you have a really small D

nah man thats all backwards. you gotta have a husky hog swinging in your britches to get a big rig like that

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

:uhaul:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this just in: the Apple iPhone 7 is really bad!! until next time, see ya

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

echinopsis posted:

it's probably waaaay too big for most people tho. I have a Honda fit/jazz and it's sufficient for almost everything including fuel efficiency :smugmrgw:

the fit is good

it is too bad i only get 28mpg out of mine because i don't really drive on the highway

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I <3 making significant purchases from companies who's junk level interest bonds are paid off by new investor cash

if you read the lease agreement on teslas you will find that if the company goes under you actually own the car and have to pay it off.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

The Management posted:

if you read the lease agreement on teslas you will find that if the company goes under you actually own the car and have to pay it off.

do you still get firmware updates????

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

exploding mummy posted:

they're going all out for this thing

it's not like idiot poors on sprint can actually afford iphones

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

it's not like idiot poors on sprint can actually afford iphones

i love the new metropcs commercials that just bash sprint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPPGAwpC5a4&t=5s

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

i'm glad that transportation derails also occur in threads that i do not regularly follow.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

The Management posted:

like a Porsche Cayenne?

no, not at all like that

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

holy poo poo, apple makes a good decision???

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/774338060607754240

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
can't wait to not install ios 10 on tuesday

double ohm seven
Jul 14, 2016

computer parts posted:

honda fits are way bigger on the inside than they seem

if they make a(nother) electric version i'm totally recommending it to my dad

they renamed the fit to jazz in eu because "fit" translates to various forms of "oval office" in nordic languages lmao

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

in quebec, the toyota MR2 is just called the MR, because "em-ehr-deux" sounds like "merde" (poo poo)

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
chevy nova

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Linguica posted:

i read john fireball's thoughts on the apple event so you don't have to

* "It’s like being a car pundit and judging the new Porsche 911 with a “meh” because it looks like the previous 911, and never even considering what it’s like to actually drive the new car." :iiaca:

Nice analogy, 911s still drive like poo poo because a rear-mounted engine is and will always be a bad idea due to how physics work

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

mondrian is still making art!?!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Double Bill posted:

Nice analogy, 911s still drive like poo poo because a rear-mounted engine is and will always be a bad idea due to how physics work

mid engine supremacy

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
i sold my car and moved to a country/city with probably the best bike infrastructure in the world and gr8 public transport and its the loving best

something something courage

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Blue Train posted:

they are the most convenient hth

I love charging my headphones, and I love connecting them with a settings menu instead of just poking a thing into another thing with my hands. I also love how it's not guaranteed to work and has to be janitored sometimes. I am middle America. I am the average user.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

this is a bs story and arguably racist.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

i sold my car and moved to a country/city with probably the best bike infrastructure in the world and gr8 public transport and its the loving best

something something courage

amsterdam or copenhagen?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

loquacius posted:

I love charging my headphones, and I love connecting them with a settings menu instead of just poking a thing into another thing with my hands. I also love how it's not guaranteed to work and has to be janitored sometimes. I am middle America. I am the average user.

charging time is trivial, and powering them on is all that is required to connect outside of the initial pairing. I've never had to janitor any bluetooth device. perhaps if you bought a phone that was worth poo poo instead of the failure of an iphone you would be able to enjoy the wonders of the wireless future like the rest of us

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Blue Train posted:

charging time is trivial

nope

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

it takes like 25 minutes to get five hours of listening time, about on par with older versions of quick charge for phones

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Blue Train posted:

charging time is trivia

when your time is worthless, all time is trivial

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Blue Train posted:

it takes like 25 minutes to get five hours of listening time, about on par with older versions of quick charge for phones

when the alternative is zero minutes, 25 minutes is a long loving time, dude

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Blue Train posted:

cool now i can charge three things instead of one thing

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Blue Train posted:

charging time is trivial, and powering them on is all that is required to connect outside of the initial pairing. I've never had to janitor any bluetooth device. perhaps if you bought a phone that was worth poo poo instead of the failure of an iphone you would be able to enjoy the wonders of the wireless future like the rest of us

lol I'm not an iPhone user

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
half an hour are you serious, I was imagining 15 max

• Locked thread