Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

In Santa Fe there's a brewery called Second Street Brewery. I'm pretty sure it's the first brew pub/craft brewery in Santa Fe, if not it's like the second. Anyways, a while back they opened a second pub in the downtown area that's just beer and food (no brewery). Both of these locations were accessable on the bike trail near my dad's house (he loves cycling). More recently Second Street opened more of a production brewery on the south side of Santa Fe and started canning. I'd say the first and third location are about the same distance from my dad's place, although the first place was a nicer bike ride. Anyways, they recently decided to close the first location. I know this because my dad has told me about it the last two or three times we talked. So please, if you are drinking a one, please, think of the original Second Street location. Even if you've never been there. TIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
G'mungo

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
and it is a mungo. it is mungo-ing hard

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

biosterous

my hair is extra soft and beautiful today and idk why but i like it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

gold mango orbs, I have the day off because I'm going to a wedding in Madison, and I'm drinking a coffee out of the mug Finger Prince got me in secret santa so yeah you could say it's a pretty globe mundo

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

biosterous posted:

my hair is extra soft and beautiful today and idk why but i like it

you look absolutely gorgeous

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
glorbulous

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Everyone ITT looks simply marvelous today.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

lego is continuing their assault on people like me by releasing an expensive back to the future delorean and i am steaming mad about it because it should be free and in my hands right now thank you very much

Goons Are Gifts

bopeps most of your post are qualified for byob subtitles and I will see this happen

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have no accessibility options

Farecoal

There he go
Oh to be one of those old men who go to a local restaurant at 6:30 every morning and hang out for hours

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

haha i'm keeping all the money and real estate!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

lego is continuing their assault on people like me by releasing an expensive back to the future delorean and i am steaming mad about it because it should be free and in my hands right now thank you very much

Hard agree we should start a protracted land war with LEGO Brand Building Bricks Company

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The audacity of men who touch my loving hair

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

o yeah well i'm going to touch ... your heart :blush:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Cardi BYOB posted:

This but anything

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Bo-Pepper posted:

You bastard

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

I can't believe you told me a heartwarming story of Boy-Pep's love of estate sales!!!!!!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Cardi BYOB posted:

Please tell me the dude pulled back a stump of where his hand was previously

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

In Santa Fe there's a brewery called Second Street Brewery. I'm pretty sure it's the first brew pub/craft brewery in Santa Fe, if not it's like the second. Anyways, a while back they opened a second pub in the downtown area that's just beer and food (no brewery). Both of these locations were accessable on the bike trail near my dad's house (he loves cycling). More recently Second Street opened more of a production brewery on the south side of Santa Fe and started canning. I'd say the first and third location are about the same distance from my dad's place, although the first place was a nicer bike ride. Anyways, they recently decided to close the first location. I know this because my dad has told me about it the last two or three times we talked. So please, if you are drinking a one, please, think of the original Second Street location. Even if you've never been there. TIA.

Aw man.

cruft

I took the last week off and just sat around the house doing chores. It was awesome.

Today I'm trying to model and print the head restraint fold button for a Chevrolet Bolt. I don't normally do CNC CAD and I'm sure I'm taking forever to do a crappy job but this is really fun. I'll post a photo when I have a working one.

cruft

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket
His daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man,
And as for the bucket, Nan tuck it!

Manifisto

cruft posted:

His daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man,

that has got to be the most wholesome limerick ever to begin with that opening line

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Friends, it is the first grilling night of the year here. Come on over quick.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

Friends, it is the first grilling night of the year here. Come on over quick.

what are we grilling, and what can I bring?

ty nesamdoom!

cruft

cruft posted:

His daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man,

But he followed the pair to Pawtucket,
The man and the girl with the bucket;
And he said to the man,
He was welcome to Nan,
But as for the bucket, Pawtucket.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

Please tell me the dude pulled back a stump of where his hand was previously

You know I screeched. You know it.

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

you look absolutely gorgeous

thank you :buddy:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

cruft posted:

But he followed the pair to Pawtucket,
The man and the girl with the bucket;
And he said to the man,
He was welcome to Nan,
But as for the bucket, Pawtucket.

:lmao:

cruft

The last two are about 100 years old. This one is a cruft original:

The girl with the man had a sester
Who lived in the town of Manchester.
According to Nan,
Her sis met her man,
But when the sis ran, the Manchester.

xcheopis

Hilarious conversation with the emergency dentist
"Are you running a fever?"
"Um. It's either that or a hot flash; I'll know if it goes away in a couple of minutes."

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Escape From Noise

I went out with a friend to rural Nara nearish to were I used to live to see the cherry blossoms. Afterwards we went to the okonomiyaki place we used to frequent when I taught in the area. It's probably been like five years but I felt like I was there last week. God I miss that place. The owners are this older couple and they're hilarious and I love them. Also the food is awesome.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

According to Nan,
Her sis met her man,

Lmao

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Good morning I made a friend!!!!!!!!!!

This is Tabitha Peaches. She likes long walks, green apples and screaming at own rear end. I think she's a Siamese mix, but I'm not sure. She lives here now.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Cardi BYOB posted:

You know I screeched. You know it.

once i was at a stag and doe, which had a "country" theme. i went to grab a beer from the bar and while waiting for my turn i felt someone start playing with my ponytail. i assumed it was my girlfriend attempting to soothe me because this environment was not one that i fit into, until she walked up beside me and told me a strange man was playing with my hair and every single muscle in my body instantly tensed up.
this is also the reason i stopped waxing my moustache, because people at bars would be halfway thru asking about it before their hands were on it.

maybe as an introvert i have a heightened sense of personal space but for fucks sake i can not understand people who feel at ease straight up touchin' folk they shouldn't be.

Escape From Noise posted:

The owners are this older couple and they're hilarious and I love them.

i love elderly couples, they are the best thing. my grandparents got married when they were like 17 and 19 and i am pretty jealous that even if i settled down today i'd have to live to over a hundo to get as much time in with my mate.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

once i was at a stag and doe, which had a "country" theme. i went to grab a beer from the bar and while waiting for my turn i felt someone start playing with my ponytail. i assumed it was my girlfriend attempting to soothe me because this environment was not one that i fit into, until she walked up beside me and told me a strange man was playing with my hair and every single muscle in my body instantly tensed up.
this is also the reason i stopped waxing my moustache, because people at bars would be halfway thru asking about it before their hands were on it.

maybe as an introvert i have a heightened sense of personal space but for fucks sake i can not understand people who feel at ease straight up touchin' folk they shouldn't be.

Yeeeeeeup. It's been since I started wearing my braids down. I even cut another foot off of my hair to try to curb the comments and people touching em but, you know how it be.

It do be like that.

Also my boss made a comment about my "Rez girls can do anything" shirt and so I'm just waiting. We're moving in less than a year, I'm interviewing elsewhere, it will be ok.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

cruft posted:

According to Nan,
Her sis met her man,
Clever how it works especially well in a Manchester accent. A+

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
My favorite limerick goes something like

There once was a man from Japan,
whose limericks never would scan,
"I know what I do wrong,
the last line is too long,
I think it's because I always try to fit as many words in there as I possibly can."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
I was at a Red Cross shelter in Houston after Hurricane Harvey, doing some receptionist work for the shelter housing counselors. One of them was an older dude who loved giving very aggressive shoulder rubs while he explained to me what to do. I didn't say anything about it even if it gave me the creeps