Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

My spear never misses its mark...

ladies

kri kri posted:

Do I need to do anything to start user notes syncing or should it just happen?
It should start happening. Let me know if it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Master_Odin posted:

It should start happening. Let me know if it's not.

Yeah, not syncing yet for me. I left both of my chrome installs on since the update came out, user notes enabled on both machines. What kind of logs do you need?

hirvox
Sep 8, 2009
User notes seem to be applied to wrong posters if the post contains a link to the user's rap sheet. I set an user note for unfair and got this:

and this:

If I click on Edit Note button on the posters that got incorrect note, the edit dialog shows the incorrect note. If I edit the note on any of the mentioned posters, all of the affected posts show the new note. The incorrect notes are not shown on other posts that don't link to the rap sheet.

Posts in question. I'm using SALR Redux 2.0.6.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

kri kri posted:

Yeah, not syncing yet for me. I left both of my chrome installs on since the update came out, user notes enabled on both machines. What kind of logs do you need?
:suicide:
Right now, I'm not sure why it isn't syncing. I'll have to do more testing as it probably has something to do with key/id value on the Extension which isn't exactly a thing the general user can change or fiddle with and I'm not even 100% sure it is because the API is very vague on its usage. Ugh.

hirvox posted:

User notes seem to be applied to wrong posters if the post contains a link to the user's rap sheet. I set an user note for unfair and got this:

and this:

If I click on Edit Note button on the posters that got incorrect note, the edit dialog shows the incorrect note. If I edit the note on any of the mentioned posters, all of the affected posts show the new note. The incorrect notes are not shown on other posts that don't link to the rap sheet.

Posts in question. I'm using SALR Redux 2.0.6.
Technically, if you posted any url that contained the string "userid=###" with ### being some number, the notes would become broken!

Fixed the selector on the notes to only use the profile button on determining user identity as I don't think you can remove/hide that button. It'll come in a soonish release.

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
the internet makes you stupid
Not seeing the option to have bookmark thread automatically checked off can someone point me in the correct direction :(

simcole
Sep 13, 2003
PATHETIC STALKER
Why is my icon "SALR Icon" no longer showing up next to the address bar? It's in a ">>" drop down with lastpass. How do I fix those to be in line with the address bar?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
You accidentally made the URL bar wider. Drag the bit at the end left again.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Something is going wrong when someone edits a post:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7byc4ld3igm1fi/Screenshot%202013-10-17%2010.15.45.png

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

lol internet. posted:

Not seeing the option to have bookmark thread automatically checked off can someone point me in the correct direction :(
It's under "Control Options" in SALR settings and it'll check the box for that.

Can you let me know what your settings are for:
Username
Enable case-insentivity on username settings
Enable highlighting of your username

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Master_Odin posted:

Can you let me know what your settings are for:
Username
Enable case-insentivity on username settings
Enable highlighting of your username

Username: hooah
Enable case-insensitivity: unchecked
Enable highlighting of my username: checked

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

kri kri posted:

Sorry for taking so long to look into this, but from my tests, the feature does work. However, it might be that your Chrome installs aren't actually "syncing" properly (I just noticed this on my laptop when testing stuff).

An easy way to test it is to go to:
https://www.google.com/settings/chrome/sync

This will tell you the last time you synced. Add a bookmark on one computer, go to the above link (to ensure that the sync has been updated), then go to your other computer. The bookmark should appear instantly. If it does not, then the sync has been broken in some manner. My suggestion is just signing out of the browser that isn't syncing properly (not your main computer basically) and then sign back in and see if that fixes things. Let me know if this works for you.

I'm going to push out the fix for hirvox though as that's been done forever now.

If anyone notices the weird bug with edited posts, could you please get the HTML of the post? I might just make a hacky workaround as I'm having the hardest time on getting it to replicate itself for me.

Changelog posted:

### v2.0.7 (11/19/2013)

* Fixed user note selector being confused if there was a "userid=###" link in a post

Master_Odin fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Nov 19, 2013

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

OK looks like user notes is syncing for me now, it just deleted all of them I have previously made. No big deal though, thanks for working on it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Past few weeks some pages are loading like this. Full pages (forum default post count). The page will initially load only what shows on my screen but when I scroll the page looks like that. It takes 20 or more seconds for the page to be responsive and fully load. When I disable SALR pages load perfectly.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

Digital Jedi posted:

Past few weeks some pages are loading like this. Full pages (forum default post count). The page will initially load only what shows on my screen but when I scroll the page looks like that. It takes 20 or more seconds for the page to be responsive and fully load. When I disable SALR pages load perfectly.

Which highlighting options do you have on? I know Friend Highlighting slows it down pretty badly (and gives you what you see), and it's something I'm actively trying to find ways to speed it up, but it's slow progress beyond the stuff I've already done (which did give like a 30% speed-up I think?)

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
All 3 self post highlighting and friend highlighting. I disabled friend highlighting and reloaded the same page in that ss and it loads fine. I'll just leave it disabled for the time being.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
I can't actually use user notes at all. I click edit notes on a person, and it's blank, even when I've saved some and refreshed the page.

ChaiCalico
May 23, 2008

The page navigator doesn't function when viewing threads, only when in the top forums navigator e.x picking threads. It will show up for a second when a thread page is just loading but then is replaced by the default.

Settings dump

http://pastebin.com/izXEUUKs

Java console output

Denying load of chrome-extension://bogegdelcjhoaakaepmoglademmhiboo/js/jquery/jquery.min.map. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension. newreply.php?action=newreply&threadid=3208437:1
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'compareDocumentPosition' of null jquery-1.8.0.min.js:2
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. jquery.min.js:2

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!
There's no longer an X to close the quick reply window if you decide not to post. There used to be one right? I'm not crazy?

crestfallen
Aug 2, 2009

Hi.

Vykk.Draygo posted:

There's no longer an X to close the quick reply window if you decide not to post. There used to be one right? I'm not crazy?

It's still there for me. Maybe some weird setting somewhere?

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

crestfallen posted:

It's still there for me. Maybe some weird setting somewhere?

Only thing I've changed recently is to turn off friend highlighting, but turning it back on didn't fix it. I guess I'll fiddle with other settings until something fixes it.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

Vykk.Draygo posted:

Only thing I've changed recently is to turn off friend highlighting, but turning it back on didn't fix it. I guess I'll fiddle with other settings until something fixes it.

Try disabling adblock or other extensions to see if any of those are doing it.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

User notes are acting weird lately. My chrome sync is working correctly. Sometimes usernotes load fine and I get the Edit Note button, but probably half the time the user notes themselves don't load and I get on Edit Note button. Can I get you any logs or anything? I have PMs.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Megaspel posted:

I can't actually use user notes at all. I click edit notes on a person, and it's blank, even when I've saved some and refreshed the page.

Same.

Notes that I've made prior to whatever broke still show up though.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Any update on the bizarre occurrence of many boxes along the bottom of an edited post that I mentioned earlier on this page?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

hooah posted:

Any update on the bizarre occurrence of many boxes along the bottom of an edited post that I mentioned earlier on this page?

Huh, just reinstalled Windows on my machine and noticed this too. No idea what causes it?

Edit: Turning off Own Username Highlighting fixes it.

Endymion FRS MK1 fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Dec 24, 2013

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies
Man what's with you guys reporting errors I cannot replicate. How rude!

So, before addressing concerns, one question for my faithful users. Is anyone having issues with viewing Youtube videos? By that, I mean when you scroll around one, does a bit of the video get stuck at the top/bottom of the screen and stay there, leaving fragments.

A good example of this would be using this particular thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3459539&perpage=40&pagenumber=44

I'm curious to know if it's just me, or if it's more forum wide. If it is more than just me, I'll release a fix I've come up with (it changes the youtube links from iFrames to embed links, which don't leave artifacts it seems.

---
After I push this slight update out laterish, I'm going to try and work on getting friend highlighting working again in an acceptable speed. Probably will have to rewrite how posts are highlighted in general for this to work at all I think. Then maybe move onto something else that's still broken.

edit:

CHANGELOG posted:

### v2.0.8 (12/24/2013)

+ Added option to change youtube videos from iframe to embeded to fix weird artifact issue

------------------------------------------------------------------

kri kri posted:

User notes are acting weird lately. My chrome sync is working correctly. Sometimes usernotes load fine and I get the Edit Note button, but probably half the time the user notes themselves don't load and I get on Edit Note button. Can I get you any logs or anything? I have PMs.
Open the javascript console and let me know what appears there when this happens I guess since maybe SALR is crashing or something, idk. I can add some console logging stuff and work with you if you'd like to see if I can't track this down as I don't see it.

To see the console:
Options (three bars menu) -> Tools -> Javascript Console

Don't tell me you see any of these though as they're not important:

quote:

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode.
body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode.

hooah posted:

Essentially, when you edit a quote, the box you see to the left of the little "editted by" line is the result of hte entire line being wrapped by a <span> tag. Add another span tag, get another box. Something is going wrong and the span tags aren't getting closed or something? I dunno. If you could get the HTML for this, that might help me. Right click on a line that has all of those boxes, hit "Inspect Element", right click on the line that is highlighted and hit "Copy as HTML" and then paste that here in code tags.

Vykk.Draygo posted:

What the heck is this? I have no idea why this is happening. Maybe try re-installing SALR to fix this as the only thing I could think of is that something isn't being loaded properly anymore (as the x is an image). I dunno, you could also try seeing if anything is being reported in the console log as well (same steps as above).

Master_Odin fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Dec 24, 2013

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

Master_Odin posted:

What the heck is this? I have no idea why this is happening. Maybe try re-installing SALR to fix this as the only thing I could think of is that something isn't being loaded properly anymore (as the x is an image). I dunno, you could also try seeing if anything is being reported in the console log as well (same steps as above).

Seems to have fixed itself. Probably an extension issue but I haven't a clue which one. :iiam:

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I can't just copy the code, since as you suspected it's a bunch of span tags (although they all appear to be getting closed), so here's a screenshot of some of the spans. I can snag the bottom of them if you need.

Here it is when I only see three (the usual, when the post hasn't been edited):
code:
<span class="usernameHighlight" style="font-weight: bold; color: #9933ff;" data-dynamite-selected="true"></span>
As a refresher, these boxes only appear on my netbook running Windows 7 Pro. My desktop, which was running W7 Home Premium, did not exhibit them (I think; I upgraded a week or so ago, so I'm not sure), and when I boot my netbook into xubuntu, it doesn't get boxes either.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies
And now I know what's going on and why I couldn't replicate it. It was completely outside of what I'd think could be happening. Essentially,

hooah posted:

Here it is when I only see three (the usual, when the post hasn't been edited):
is completely and utterly wrong. You should see nothing by default, one box on posts edited by someone else, and three boxes on your own posts. Now, why do you see this? Well, seems like your Username setting in SALR has become broken and become empty. This means it matches on everything (in the edited by line especially for some reason) and gives a bunch of spans and stuff, which is wrong. Try going into your settings and resetting your Username to hooah and see if that gets the boxes to go away.

I'm also going to push out an update at some point that just has the highlightOwnUsername feature return null if the username field is blank so you won't see any boxes either.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Master_Odin posted:

And now I know what's going on and why I couldn't replicate it. It was completely outside of what I'd think could be happening. Essentially,

is completely and utterly wrong. You should see nothing by default, one box on posts edited by someone else, and three boxes on your own posts. Now, why do you see this? Well, seems like your Username setting in SALR has become broken and become empty. This means it matches on everything (in the edited by line especially for some reason) and gives a bunch of spans and stuff, which is wrong. Try going into your settings and resetting your Username to hooah and see if that gets the boxes to go away.

I'm also going to push out an update at some point that just has the highlightOwnUsername feature return null if the username field is blank so you won't see any boxes either.

That does fix it. I'm not sure how my username got removed from the extension. A suggestion from when I was putting it back in: it's not clear when settings are saved. I first typed in my name, then closed the extension options tab, and still noticed the problem. Went back to the options, and the username field was still blank, since it apparently saves when you change the category.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

hooah posted:

That does fix it. I'm not sure how my username got removed from the extension. A suggestion from when I was putting it back in: it's not clear when settings are saved. I first typed in my name, then closed the extension options tab, and still noticed the problem. Went back to the options, and the username field was still blank, since it apparently saves when you change the category.
Added a little thing next to the box that says "(Saved: "Master_Odin")" (with the name obviously changed to whatever you entered). So if you entered a blank, it'll be (Saved: ""). Though, since being able to enter nothing at all is kind of dumb and pointless, I've also changed it so that if you enter nothing, it'll just revert to the last saved value.

I'll push all this out in a tiny bit as I'm not sure there's any other small bugs at the moment.

CHANGELOG posted:

### v2.0.9 (12/24/2013)

* Made username highlighting more robust to prevent empty username inputs

e: though I will continue to try and figure out how user notes is broken for some people and not for others.

Master_Odin fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Dec 25, 2013

TheBandOffice
Nov 4, 2009
Odd thing happening. I just got a new rMBP, and the page navigator flickers when scrolling and when using it. I have the latest redux and latest stable chrome installed. OS X 10.9.1.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

TheBandOffice posted:

Odd thing happening. I just got a new rMBP, and the page navigator flickers when scrolling and when using it. I have the latest redux and latest stable chrome installed. OS X 10.9.1.
What do you mean flickers? and setting dump (at the bottom of settings) please.

Guess I'll look into this actually next.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Master_Odin posted:

What do you mean flickers? and setting dump (at the bottom of settings) please.

Guess I'll look into this actually next.
It's done this on my MacBook Air for a long time, at least through Mountain Lion.

TheBandOffice
Nov 4, 2009
code:
SALR Configuration

Key	Value
MouseActiveContext	false
bottomNavBar	true
boxQuotes	false
collapseTldrQuotes	false
darkNewReplies	#99cc99
darkRead	#6699cc
displayConfigureSalr	true
displayCustomButtons	true
displayNewPostsFirst	false
displayNewPostsFirstForum	true
displayNewPostsFirstUCP	true
displayOmnibarIcon	false
displayPageNavigator	false
dontReplaceLinkImage	false
dontReplaceLinkNWS	false
dontReplaceLinkRead	false
dontReplaceLinkSpoiler	false
embedVideo	false
enableKeyboardShortcuts	false
enableMouseGestures	false
enableMouseMenu	true
enableMouseUpUCP	false
enableQuickReply	true
enableSOAPLink	true
enableSinglePost	true
enableThreadNotes	false
enableUserNotes	false
fixCancer	true
hideAdvertisements	false
hidePostButtonInThread	false
highlightAdminColor	#ff7256
highlightFriends	false
highlightFriendsColor	#f2babb
highlightModAdmin	false
highlightModAdminUsername	false
highlightModeratorColor	#b4eeb4
highlightOP	false
highlightOPColor	#fff2aa
highlightOwnQuotes	false
highlightOwnUsername	false
highlightSelf	false
highlightSelfColor	#f2babb
hightlightThread	false
ignoreBookmarkStarGold	false
ignoreBookmarkStarRed	false
ignoreBookmarkStarYellow	false
inlinePostCounts	false
inlineVideo	false
lightNewReplies	#ccffcc
lightRead	#99ccff
openAllUnreadLink	true
postsPerPage	default
qneProtection	false
quickReplyBookmark	false
quickReplyDisableSmilies	false
quickReplyEmotes	true
quickReplyFormat	true
quickReplyLivePreview	false
quickReplyParseUrls	true
quickReplySignature	false
replaceImagesLink	false
replaceImagesReadOnly	false
replaceImagesWithLinks	false
replaceLinksWithImages	false
restrictImageSize	false
retinaImages	false
salrInitialized	true
salrLogoHide	false
searchThreadHide	false
showEditBookmarks	false
showLastThreePages	false
showLastThreePagesForum	true
showLastThreePagesThread	true
showLastThreePagesUCP	true
showNavigation	true
showPurchases	true
showUserAvatar	true
showUserAvatarImage	true
threadCaching	false
topForumRules	true
topGloryhole	true
topLepersColony	true
topLogout	true
topNavBar	true
topPrivMsgs	true
topPurchaseAcc	true
topPurchaseArchives	true
topPurchaseAva	true
topPurchaseBannerAd	true
topPurchaseEmoticon	true
topPurchaseGiftCert	true
topPurchaseNoAds	true
topPurchasePlat	true
topPurchaseSticky	true
topPurchaseUsername	true
topSAForums	true
topSALink	true
topSaclopedia	true
topSearch	true
topSupport	true
topUserCP	true
userQuote	#a2cd5a
username	
usernameCase	false
usernameHighlight	#9933ff
whoPostedHide	false
youtubeHighlight	#ff00ff
By flickers, I mean it appears and disappears quickly and sometimes partially when scrolling. Settings dump shows nav disabled because it was causing that issue.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

TheBandOffice posted:

code:
SALR Configuration

Key	Value
MouseActiveContext	false
bottomNavBar	true
boxQuotes	false
collapseTldrQuotes	false
darkNewReplies	#99cc99
darkRead	#6699cc
displayConfigureSalr	true
displayCustomButtons	true
displayNewPostsFirst	false
displayNewPostsFirstForum	true
displayNewPostsFirstUCP	true
displayOmnibarIcon	false
displayPageNavigator	false
dontReplaceLinkImage	false
dontReplaceLinkNWS	false
dontReplaceLinkRead	false
dontReplaceLinkSpoiler	false
embedVideo	false
enableKeyboardShortcuts	false
enableMouseGestures	false
enableMouseMenu	true
enableMouseUpUCP	false
enableQuickReply	true
enableSOAPLink	true
enableSinglePost	true
enableThreadNotes	false
enableUserNotes	false
fixCancer	true
hideAdvertisements	false
hidePostButtonInThread	false
highlightAdminColor	#ff7256
highlightFriends	false
highlightFriendsColor	#f2babb
highlightModAdmin	false
highlightModAdminUsername	false
highlightModeratorColor	#b4eeb4
highlightOP	false
highlightOPColor	#fff2aa
highlightOwnQuotes	false
highlightOwnUsername	false
highlightSelf	false
highlightSelfColor	#f2babb
hightlightThread	false
ignoreBookmarkStarGold	false
ignoreBookmarkStarRed	false
ignoreBookmarkStarYellow	false
inlinePostCounts	false
inlineVideo	false
lightNewReplies	#ccffcc
lightRead	#99ccff
openAllUnreadLink	true
postsPerPage	default
qneProtection	false
quickReplyBookmark	false
quickReplyDisableSmilies	false
quickReplyEmotes	true
quickReplyFormat	true
quickReplyLivePreview	false
quickReplyParseUrls	true
quickReplySignature	false
replaceImagesLink	false
replaceImagesReadOnly	false
replaceImagesWithLinks	false
replaceLinksWithImages	false
restrictImageSize	false
retinaImages	false
salrInitialized	true
salrLogoHide	false
searchThreadHide	false
showEditBookmarks	false
showLastThreePages	false
showLastThreePagesForum	true
showLastThreePagesThread	true
showLastThreePagesUCP	true
showNavigation	true
showPurchases	true
showUserAvatar	true
showUserAvatarImage	true
threadCaching	false
topForumRules	true
topGloryhole	true
topLepersColony	true
topLogout	true
topNavBar	true
topPrivMsgs	true
topPurchaseAcc	true
topPurchaseArchives	true
topPurchaseAva	true
topPurchaseBannerAd	true
topPurchaseEmoticon	true
topPurchaseGiftCert	true
topPurchaseNoAds	true
topPurchasePlat	true
topPurchaseSticky	true
topPurchaseUsername	true
topSAForums	true
topSALink	true
topSaclopedia	true
topSearch	true
topSupport	true
topUserCP	true
userQuote	#a2cd5a
username	
usernameCase	false
usernameHighlight	#9933ff
whoPostedHide	false
youtubeHighlight	#ff00ff
By flickers, I mean it appears and disappears quickly and sometimes partially when scrolling. Settings dump shows nav disabled because it was causing that issue.
And this is viewing a thread with the url being "showthread.php" after the forums.somethingawful.com/ right? And we're talking about the little blue box in the bottom right of the screen that has two buttons, a little dropdown with numbers in it and three more buttons? As the wording seems to make me think we're talking about something else (you've disabled the navigator because it was causing that issue), so I'm not quite sure what we're talking about as the Page Navigator (what I'm talking about) seems and works fine with your settings (and nav enabled of course).

TheBandOffice
Nov 4, 2009
I'm pretty bad at describing the issue, so here's a screen recording:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_koiCKqB2w&feature=youtu.be

hirvox
Sep 8, 2009
The inline YouTube player doesn't work with shortened YouTube URLs.

Post in question

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

ladies

TheBandOffice posted:

I'm pretty bad at describing the issue, so here's a screen recording:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_koiCKqB2w&feature=youtu.be
Well that certainly doesn't look right! I'm guessing it has to do with chrome feeling the need to keep redrawing the element while you're scrolling. I'll see if I can play around with the CSS a bit and maybe keep it from doing that, but I'm not sure I can actually replicate the issue as it's probably specific to your laptop hardware (what type of laptop are you using?)

In any case, once I push out the update tomorrow, I guess report back if it's still flickering or not (make sure you're on version 2.0.10 of SALR when you try).

hirvox posted:

The inline YouTube player doesn't work with shortened YouTube URLs.

Post in question

Hey, that first link in that post showed another bug! (that I've also fixed).

I'll be pushing this update out later tomorrow after a bit more testing and fixing one last type of youtube link that's broken:

CHANGELOG posted:

### v2.0.10 (1/1/2014)

* Change settings dump to be easier to paste into javascript code
+ Added function to use for settings dump in settings-handler.js
* Fixed clicking on "Configure SALR" at the bottom of a page taking you to the top
* Fixed shortened youtube links (youtu.be) and https lead links not behaving correctly
+ Added support for youtube playlist links in inline player

Master_Odin fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jan 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
The floating page navigator just disappeared today even though the box in settings is still checked. Can anyone else replicate?

Here's a pic:

• Locked thread