Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

working mom posted:

Uncounterable in globby terms isn't an unfair usage, something is broken if the only way to kill it is if the person flying it makes a mistake or series of mistakes

rorquals aren't broken, in fact they're the epitome of good game design outside of their slightly overtuned local tank

nullsec logistics and local otoh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

nerf nullsec logistics so we can capture 100% of the production of delve in 1DQ1-A and earn 2% on every transaction

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

god like half of your ads are bad though

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i bet no one posts on goonfleet.com anymore even

the mittani one is good obviously

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh there's an ad bought about how the ads are bad lmao

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The ads are all true and you ships all come li e I'm a wormhole with me and play monster Hunter while we afk camp a system

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Tsed posted:

I think that was Richter Enderas. Which I think is the same guy who absolutely lost his poo poo over the first cultural revolution.

didnt he literally break down and cry on voice to a large audience over being told that saying "get back in the kitchen FIX ME A SANDWICH LOL" to any girl who dared speak wasnt gonna be allowed

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

didnt he literally break down and cry on voice to a large audience over being told that saying "get back in the kitchen FIX ME A SANDWICH LOL" to any girl who dared speak wasnt gonna be allowed

whoever he was, he didn't last long in PL

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

I can't listen to it now to confirm, but I think this is it:

https://soundcloud.com/user3885713/richter-enderas-our-sperconfirmg-lord

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

juche avocado posted:

i bet no one posts on goonfleet.com anymore even

the mittani one is good obviously

yeah the forum is pretty dead, all the day to day poo poo moved to jabber

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

terrible

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

mlyp

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#gotem

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

yeah the forum is pretty dead, all the day to day poo poo moved to jabber

there's still plenty of us posting, but half of the poo poo being posted is bad and unfunny

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
mlmp

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Landsknecht posted:

a titan with the same bonuses as the subcaps would be amazing for arty drivebys

lol almost 11au warp speed.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i hope your dog or whatever is okay dalael but also shut up

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Tsed posted:

I think that was Richter Enderas. Which I think is the same guy who absolutely lost his poo poo over the first cultural revolution.

Yep he was salty as poo poo about not being able to spew whatever brain rot frothed down into his mouth hole at any particular moment.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Tsed posted:

I can't listen to it now to confirm, but I think this is it:

https://soundcloud.com/user3885713/richter-enderas-our-sperconfirmg-lord

Removed.

Probably for the best.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

rorquals aren't broken, in fact they're the epitome of good game design outside of their slightly overtuned local tank

nullsec logistics and local otoh...

You talking about nullsec? Funny considering you never leave highsec.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

iospace posted:

You talking about nullsec? Funny considering you never leave highsec.

haha good one

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

FranktheBank posted:

lol almost 11au warp speed.

didn't you lose a titan on your first try?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

CainFortea posted:

Lets try a thought exercise.

If PL can't adjust to the meta of "you actually have to be in your space to make money off of it", perhaps you can name a group that was able to adjust to this meta and thus is in a better position than PL?

Just, you know, name someone that comes to mind... :allears:

CainFortea posted:

I was more talking about alliance funding. And I wasn't saying it wasn't a hard pill to swallow. I was just giving poo poo to dragonshartz.

CainFortea posted:

Dragonsharts is trying to say I'm claiming our culture had nothing to do with it, which was stupid thing I never said, and was giving him poo poo for it.

I was making fun of PL's culture and mindset, idiot. I know context is hard but a snarky comment directly below Landsnechkt blaming CCP for PL's failure to adapt should be a dead giveaway.

Also 2004 called and wants its "replace a consonant" gimmick back.

dragonshardz fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Sep 15, 2018

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

dragonshardz posted:

Also 2004 called and wants its "replace a consonant" gimmick back.

You earned that moniker less than a year ago and I didn't even coin it. lol

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Oh god shut up

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Pretty sure it was you actually

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Landsknecht posted:

didn't you lose a titan on your first try?

Yep. It was given to me like a year prior to welp and I was having a hard time planning how to do it. Luckily Marsy from Bomber's Bar is the homie and hooked it up.

I actually almost lost it a few times. I was moving it from Aunenen. Cyno'd on to a freeport fortizar. Couldn't tether, so I warped to one of those swarm sites, aligned out and cloaked. Then I got distracted irl and went AFK.
Came back and I was tackled by a stiletto and an onyx. Since I was in a site, he couldn't cyno. I overheated my neuts and he dropped piont and I warped to a safe and cloaked. VOLTA and co were 5 jumps out, I know this because my friends in volta were like "you loving idiot."

To which I replied, "still smarter than the tackle" or something clever like that.

Then I moved it near to rekking crew the same night, which was apparently bad.

I moved it to lowsex and managed to squeeze my rear end into a small pos. Then when I logged in next time, I bounced off the pos with like 20+ hostiles in system.

I eventually parked it in Provi, then I warped to DD myself and my friend's nidhoggur for insurance. Apparently PL was roaming nearby at the time and jumped into local the same time my DD timer finished so i was able to warp off and be ready to bunce safes until I was able to cloak again.

THEN after PL kicked Provi out, I parked it in lowsex again on a citadel, which got bashed without me knowing, so I had to log in with a busy local, luckily no one had the old citadel bookmarked.

Last but not least, I moved it from Provi through Catch and Stain to Esoteria, which are all hostile regions to me.

It was quite an adventure to end with me not knowing single target DDs took isos instead of stront (because I only practiced bosons on sisi)

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

CainFortea posted:

You earned that moniker less than a year ago and I didn't even coin it. lol

Why the gently caress do you need everything spelled out to you? Idiots who have nothing inventive to say have mangled my username long before you came along and glommed onto the old, stale idea.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Did you know? The word "Goonfleet" contains "leet", aka the epic 1337.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

dragonshardz posted:

Why the gently caress do you need everything spelled out to you? Idiots who have nothing inventive to say have mangled my username long before you came along and glommed onto the old, stale idea.

dragonshardz isn't much better lol

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Landsknecht posted:

whoever he was, he didn't last long in PL

Patron Saint of Murdertown (I can't find the audio for this anymore, but it was either cringe or hilarious depending on your outlook) and a poster child for why recruiting from 9gag is a bad idea.

He was inactivity purged after the war with TEST.

Reminds me of Penif vs. the "BOB Bitch"

https://soundcloud.com/honorablememberofpl/talon-scorpio-outrage

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

dragonshardz isn't much better lol

I've been reading his name as dragonshartz for quite a while now.

I guess that's a pretty easy mistake to make, based on his posting and all.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

dragonshardz posted:

...yes. Congratulations on figuring it out. Good job. :bravo:

Edit: I find it really funny how desperate you are to get in a sick burn that you're willing to explain the same thing I just explained and try to call me an idiot for needing it explained to me.

CainFortea fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Sep 15, 2018

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

dragonshardz posted:

lol shut up dragonsharts

E: lol that's not some unironic 2002 cringe name, you chose "dragonshardz" in 2017

MisterOblivious fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Sep 15, 2018

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug
This thread sucks now. Do better.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

why would you give penif the chance to do this, you know he's not going to let up

I think he managed to troll a few corps out of PL with callout threads on pl sgbs