Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

fake it 'till you make it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Just believe in yourself and your capacity for a big butt and it will come to pass

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Perhaps invest in butt padded underwear

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

next week I'll walk up on her with ridiculously wide 80s pants completely stuffed with pillows so that I barely fit through the door when going sideways

Philippe

(she/her)

Goons Are Great posted:

good morning friends I have to poop really bad but I'm also supremely comfortable in my bed right now so instead of fixing this I'm posting which usually solves all problems

What are posts, but poops unfulfilled

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

Have you tried eating chocolate?

Like, a lot of chocolate?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG I have consulted the Catholics and the said that Saint Lawrence of Rome is the patron saint of comedians and this is no laughing matter unless you think about comically oversized butt pads as a solution here. You could get a very large fake butt rear end decoy butt. Then this would be funny.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

next week I'll walk up on her with ridiculously wide 80s pants completely stuffed with pillows so that I barely fit through the door when going sideways

Growing amazing Glutes

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Badonkadonk Your Own Butt

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

btw since I didn't manage to gain weight properly recently my doctor jokingly commented that I don't have a nice butt and I don't think she's aware in what stress she put me there

did she mean not nice in the sense of "unkind", i don't know if that ambiguity is there in german (seems unlikely tbh)

gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

biosterous posted:

did she mean not nice in the sense of "unkind", i don't know if that ambiguity is there in german (seems unlikely tbh)

a medical doctor has declared gag's butt to be extremely rude and I for one will not stand around and let the entirety of byob be insulted in this way this means war

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

biosterous posted:

"Sieht nicht gut aus" in German which means "Does not look good" literally but now that I'm thinking about it this can also mean that she did not like the way my butt looked at her in which case maybe she was trying to criticize my butt's behavior and I don't know what to think of that now, this is catastrophic

my butt is very nice for the record

Farecoal

There he go

Farecoal

There he go

Philippe posted:

What are posts, but poops unfulfilled

What happens to a post deferred?

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Goons Are Great posted:

"Sieht nicht gut aus" in German which means "Does not look good" literally but now that I'm thinking about it this can also mean that she did not like the way my butt looked at her in which case maybe she was trying to criticize my butt's behavior and I don't know what to think of that now, this is catastrophic

Maybe she's more in to badasses.

Farecoal

There he go
Also good morning BYOB I just deposited a check and now I'm getting some lunch before I go grocery shopping. I'm having coffee today so I'll actually have energy and even though there's some chores to do I'm having an okay day.

Sincerely it's nice to have a place to post mundane things like this.

Farecoal

There he go
It's nice to see more chill-friendly businesses opening in the city

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

well yeah!

gallery of sigs

he/him

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
A very byob comic: https://www.buttersafe.com/2022/04/14/crime-boyz-milk-crime/

Finger Prince

I knew a guy who, when he was a kid, would get up early and sneak over to the cow and drink the milk straight from her (might have used a bucket or something, not sure if he sucked right on the teat). His dad was was always vexed at why the cow wasn't giving as much milk. When dad found out, he got such a hiding.

Stoner Sloth

Finger Prince posted:

I knew a guy who, when he was a kid, would get up early and sneak over to the cow and drink the milk straight from her (might have used a bucket or something, not sure if he sucked right on the teat). His dad was was always vexed at why the cow wasn't giving as much milk. When dad found out, he got such a hiding.

he's lucky all he got was a hiding and not brucellosis, amirite folks? :rimshot:

Ass-penny

Farecoal posted:

Nice!

biosterous

Stoner Sloth posted:

he's lucky all he got was a hiding and not brucellosis, amirite folks? :rimshot:

brucellosis, the australian disease

(just because of the "bruce" in the name idk)

gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I just had a date with a girl who's very nice but who I wasn't attracted to at all and I would definitely hang out with again but only as mates and now I'm gonna have to tell her that and I'm so bad at rejecting people ugh :negative:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

It's good

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Welcome Hello & Chat.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Barking Gecko posted:

Welcome Hello & Chat.

Thread [Lurkers Must Post]

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Thread [Posters Must Lurk]

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Rarity posted:

:mods:

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Rarity posted:

Maki Itoh would never lurk.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Barking Gecko posted:

Maki Itoh would never lurk.

Maki Itoh would expect the rest of you to post for her

more falafel please

forums poster

i am, and I do

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Robot Made of Meat

We do have good cheese here.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

iTrust

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:
i am ignorant and european so forgive my ignorance but

is there such a thing as good american cheese?

Boba Pearl

by Athanatos
No.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
lol no

But trust me, it has much more to do with OUR ignorance, as Americans.

more falafel please

forums poster

iTrust posted:

i am ignorant and european so forgive my ignorance but

is there such a thing as good american cheese?

you mean cheese made in america? or American Cheese the product

either way, yes

American cheese is just mediocre cheddar with an emulsifier, usually sodium citrate, to keep it from breaking when it melts. which means it's a very good cheese for anything you want to get all melty and gooey. Kraft singles are pretty bad, but delis and stuff have real American cheese which is much better

and we make a lot of good cheese here. there's certain stuff that's just better to get imported, like your hard grating cheeses

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

more falafel please posted:

you mean cheese made in america? or American Cheese the product

either way, yes

American cheese is just mediocre cheddar with an emulsifier, usually sodium citrate, to keep it from breaking when it melts. which means it's a very good cheese for anything you want to get all melty and gooey. Kraft singles are pretty bad, but delis and stuff have real American cheese which is much better

and we make a lot of good cheese here. there's certain stuff that's just better to get imported, like your hard grating cheeses

I found the ez cheese fan!

Also

Twinkie Weiner sandwich!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_FO9p8Xdg