Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
No, that's very reasonable if for no other reason the pollution alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grand Fromage posted:

other things that can go in your mouth, for example, dildos.

Yes they are good things. Quite good in fact.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
I always find the dildo in the mouth somehow unsatisfying.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

therattle posted:

I always find the dildo in the mouth somehow unsatisfying.

:yosbutt: :yosbutt: :yosbutt: :yosbutt:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Watch out guys. Grand Fromage is a terrible mod. RIP GWS.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

therattle posted:

Is it racist/prejudiced to not want to buy agricultural produce (even organic) from China? It strikes me as terribly unregulated and full of people willing to make a buck at the expense of others' health. (The west has those people too but at least a more developed regulatory regime to curb it). There gave been so many food horror stories that I just don't trust what's in the food. Is this unreasonable? Am I being bigoted?

You racist.

No, even here in China people with the money to do so often avoid buying any food from China because of the amount of contamination and whatnot. The Party leadership types have special clean food supplies for themselves.

fart simpson posted:

This is also true.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

fart simpson posted:

Since when did GWS recover from the last time it rip'd?

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

GrAviTy84 posted:

Since when did GWS recover from the last time it rip'd?
Not so much a rip as an episiotomy.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

SubG posted:

Not so much a rip as an episiotomy.

welp. do not GIS that.

:nms:

BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

Never GIS any -tomies.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

BlueGrot posted:

Never GIS anything

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Eagerly awaiting Whirled Peas II: Whirl Harder.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??

Kenning posted:

Eagerly awaiting Whirled Peas II: Whirl Harder.

Never again!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If I were a mod, we'd have a week where everyone had to be an even bigger dick than normal.

Chef De Cuisinart
Oct 31, 2010

Brandy does in fact, in my experience, contribute to Getting Down.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

If I were a mod, we'd have a week where everyone had to be an even bigger dick than normal.

Just make everyone work in a commercial kitchen for a few days/weeks, then it becomes permanent.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

I'm pretty sure I could manage that. Not sure if you could though.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??

therattle posted:

I'm pretty sure I could manage that. Not sure if you could though.

If I were a mod I would rename crusty nutsack back to shaker penguin as my first order of business. Then I would challenge the guy who is looking for recipes for curdled milk to do proper cooking, and post about it in the picky eaters group.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

I'd fail that.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

dino. posted:

I'd fail that.

Oh, don't be so such a Negative Nancy.

"bigger dick then normal" is a low bar for someone who is never a dick. Like, one random "up yours" would be more then enough. Try it! Say something mean to me!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Whirled War 2.

bombhand
Jun 27, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Oh, don't be so such a Negative Nancy.

"bigger dick then normal" is a low bar for someone who is never a dick. Like, one random "up yours" would be more then enough. Try it! Say something mean to me!
You know how Mr. Miyagi is a super karate master, but he never uses his karate unless he has no other honourable choice?

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Happy Hat posted:

If I were a mod I would rename crusty nutsack back to shaker penguin as my first order of business.

lol :h: you, you crazy hat.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Try it! Say something mean to me!

Your nipples are just a skosh too squashy

:iceburn:

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Happy Hat posted:

If I were a mod I would rename crusty nutsack back to shaker penguin as my first order of business.

hear hear

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Thanks Bart. These last couple years of virtual non-moderation have been the best moderation this forum has seen in a while.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Thank you for your participation in this Moderation Change Simulation, citizens. Your loyalty (or lack thereof) has been noted.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

bartolimu posted:

Thank you for your participation in this Moderation Change Simulation, citizens. Your loyalty (or lack thereof) has been noted.

;)

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
its abnormally chilly in Atlanta, and daylight savings just hit. everything is dark and the sadness of winter is bearing down on us all :(

cassoulet time! :unsmith:

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

It was 80 degrees last week and this morning I come out to a thick layer of frost enveloping my car. Ah, Carolina.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008
I heard it was going to snow/frost in NYC so I spent the weekend in Puerto Rico, bartending for two thousand or so folks. That was something.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Vegetable Melange posted:

I heard it was going to snow/frost in NYC so I spent the weekend in Puerto Rico, bartending for two thousand or so folks. That was something.

p cold last night, got down to 50 F :v:

supposed to be 90 on thursday this week. :ca:

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
Hey, guys. I know way back folks were talking about contacting a place that cuts steel to order and that people were ordering from there for steel plates for their ovens.

Is that still a thing?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bo-Pepper posted:

Hey, guys. I know way back folks were talking about contacting a place that cuts steel to order and that people were ordering from there for steel plates for their ovens.

Is that still a thing?

That shop closed down. Which is a shame since I never got around to ordering one.

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
Boo.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

you can have them made from local fab shops. Check googmaps for some, there should be a few. Ask about 14" x 16" x 3/4" hot rolled steel. You can do 1/2". The tradeoff is that you get a faster preheat and rebound time, downside is that you can't do as many consecutive pizzas, so it's a trade off based on how many 'zas you plan on cooking in one go. I think I have the dxf for one with rounded edges at home on my old laptop. Might even have the one with the :chef: smiley.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Yeah I just bought mine from a local steel mill, $45 for a 14x16x3/8

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

oops yeah 1/4" vs 3/8" were the two. disregard my 1/2 vs 3/4

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.
I'm going to use this opportunity to start posting again because I can blame bart or something.

Also, bc I have been cooking a poo poo ton and might as well post some pics while I get super fat.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

I haven't posted in dinner thread in hella days. Keep saying I should actually read the shittons of posts that are backlogged but maybe I'll just click current

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

GrAviTy84 posted:

I haven't posted in dinner thread in hella days. Keep saying I should actually read the shittons of posts that are backlogged but maybe I'll just click current

protip: always click current :c00l: