Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Captain Invictus posted:

People want to gently caress anthropomorphic airplanes, people will want to gently caress the vaguely humanoid mech thing

This. That's all it comes down to, really. Somewhere, in some facet of the mind, sparks dance across neurons that translate into 'Hey, if that airplane(animal/car/mech/topographical feature/celestial body/etc) were a lady I would totally stick my penis inside her.' Change out various gender-specific parts for sexual preference, and done.

It's been going on for a while now, and it shows no signs of slowing down. The internet simply made it so available to view, and gives it such an open platform to be viewed, that it's simply unable to be ignored at this point.

So, hey, whatever floats your boat as long as it doesn't involve hurting/exploiting others. Fap and Let Fap, as it were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

J.A.B.C. posted:

This. That's all it comes down to, really. Somewhere, in some facet of the mind, sparks dance across neurons that translate into 'Hey, if that airplane(animal/car/mech/topographical feature/celestial body/etc) were a lady I would totally stick my penis inside her.' Change out various gender-specific parts for sexual preference, and done.

It's literally as old as the human species, I think. Probobly much older.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Mighty Dicktron posted:

I would get that if they actually anthropomorphized the mech, but they basically didn't. It doesn't have a face, they keep it mostly to the design of the robot. I really don't think it's anything but a joke.

Like if they actually give it titties or something like they do with those planes, then yeah, I'd believe it.

When the thing is given features sexy enough to fool you, that's where the magic happens. Also, what kind of monster are you that a mecha could have breasts nice enough to entice you into taking the bait

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Have you ever seen a dog hump a stuffed animal? same thing

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Rirse posted:

Her hair isn't long enough. She needs crazy Kars hair.

The more egregious hair mistake is Koichi already having his post-Yukako 'do.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Nuebot posted:

I think so? That's become a policy of a lot of places lately. A few other popular sites only host the latest however many pages for whatever reason so if you want to read the rest you have to buy it all.

Crunchyroll is a legal site, but yeah I think the publisher would rather you buy the volumes on amazon or wherever, physically or digitally. AoT is crazy popular and sells well.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

It is a game where Q shows up and is like "hey you're gonna be attacked by the borg and stuff but that's okay I'll just rewind time and keep watching you gently caress up haha it'll be funny!" and it is

It's even better when he/the game boots you out completely.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Elsa posted:

When the thing is given features sexy enough to fool you, that's where the magic happens. Also, what kind of monster are you that a mecha could have breasts nice enough to entice you into taking the bait

I suddenly remembered that a ton of people thought the small Metal Gear things from 4 and Rising were sexy because of just their LEGS. I try to forget the weird art I saw from back then.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

I know nothing about jojo but this absolutely slays me every single time

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

"My garbage can lid won’t close, so I now my gargoyle is now Keeper of the Trash"

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Colon Semicolon posted:

I suddenly remembered that a ton of people thought the small Metal Gear things from 4 and Rising were sexy because of just their LEGS. I try to forget the weird art I saw from back then.

put them in garter straps and stockings and what more could you want

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

As funny as this is, if that's the JO crystal then that Jojo shouldn't have a stand :colbert:

:goonsay:

I... have no idea what this is.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

That's the main villain from My Hero Academia

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

I... have no idea what this is.

Shigaraki Tomura; A character from Boku No Hero Academia.

http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Tomura_Shigaraki

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Wow the thief and the cobbler. Thought that was too obscure for fetish art.
I wanna see more Fan Art of Hero Academia

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 21:34 on Jun 30, 2016

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Colon Semicolon posted:

Haha, normie.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

It is a game where Q shows up and is like "hey you're gonna be attacked by the borg and stuff but that's okay I'll just rewind time and keep watching you gently caress up haha it'll be funny!" and it is

It's actually even Q-ier than that. He shows up as you're being evacuated off your ship due to an incoming borg attack and asks you if you want to fight borg, he can bring you back to before your dad's ship was destroyed at Wolf 359 (which, as he tells you, he caused) so you can try to stop it. And so he can laugh at you a lot when you inevitably fail 500 times.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Hihohe posted:

here, have a Froppy

Source

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Nihilarian posted:

here, have a Froppy

Source

Tsuyu is best character

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Mikedawson posted:

Haha, normie.

I don't think that term could ever classify me tbh

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Hihohe posted:

What are frogs? We just don't know.

Concordat has a new favorite as of 01:26 on Feb 9, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

NO! I DEMAND MORE ALL MIGHT!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nihilarian posted:

here, have a Froppy

Source

Yardbomb posted:

Tsuyu is best character

Concordat posted:

What are frogs? We just don't know.

now i have context for this

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Punting
Sep 9, 2007
I am very witty: nit-witty, dim-witty, and half-witty.

get dunked on.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

good

Here's Hatsune Miku via Frederator Studios (Adventure Time)

a kitten has a new favorite as of 02:50 on Jul 1, 2016

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh no, terminal-coughing-up-blood-disease!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

The last Splatfest is loving intense.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Ay Callie, what's good?

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003