Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

CLAM DOWN posted:

Koss is my dad

He loves his dead gay son.

That dwarf viking guy sounds like the chaos cultists from Dawn of War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqP1BqwvIw&t=15s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

rip in piss, prince rurik. no one missed you

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

nickhimself posted:

The dragons are actually good. They're just trying to purge the planet of all of the lifeforms that are destroying it and using their magic for personal gain.

anet unironically ripping off ff7 is probably the most believable lore theory i've read in ages

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

check out my Youtube posted:

anet unironically ripping off ff7 is probably the most believable lore theory i've read in ages

I've been meaning to play FF7 but I'd rather not pay for it because :effort: and :10bux:

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Lonk posted:

Woodenpotatoes took a single throwaway line from the new living story poo poo about the Isles of Janthir and did a 47 minute speculation video on it.

I don't really pay much attention to his videos, but from what I hear, he seems to be pretty good at explaining the lore. Although when it comes to speculation, he really just makes poo poo up and either glosses over the previous lore or forgets about it entirely.

MUCH LIKE ARENANET :v:

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

:siren::siren:expansion announced: sands of elona :siren::siren:

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
Wow, so they ARE adding mounts to the game.

And TWO new elite specs for each profession.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
roorik! nuu!

kiffkin
Feb 13, 2007

Fool! Women called Nyla are always spies!
That is a lot of brown sand-colour right there.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
on the bright side, only 4 months until sab comes back. can't wait to reinstall!

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
someones ddosing ncsoft again, arus go help them out

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I really don't see how printer repair would help the situation.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

gently caress

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

some hot looking dunes

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

oi prince rurik was a hero and a patriot

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
What build are you even playing? Just curious

Also would any SFD folk, or maguuma goons in general, have any interest in more WvW nights? I kinda want to try my hand at commanding, but trying to learn to lead in WvW with maguuma pubbies sounds awful, partly because half of them are vicious monsters who will freak out if you ever make the slightest misstep as a tag. I was thinking like an hour or so once or twice a week, probably Monday and Saturday because that's what works for me.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
I tried searching for double skillless coward bitch build on metabattle, but no luck.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

GI_Clutch posted:

I tried searching for double skillless coward bitch build on metabattle, but no luck.

I think it's under thief

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Magres posted:

Also would any SFD folk, or maguuma goons in general, have any interest in more WvW nights? I kinda want to try my hand at commanding, but trying to learn to lead in WvW with maguuma pubbies sounds awful, partly because half of them are vicious monsters who will freak out if you ever make the slightest misstep as a tag. I was thinking like an hour or so once or twice a week, probably Monday and Saturday because that's what works for me.

If I'm around, count me in.

Radiation Cow
Oct 23, 2010

Magres posted:

I'd be up for that, as long as you don't mind having a complete WvW noob tag along.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Radiation Cow posted:

I'd be up for that, as long as you don't mind having a complete WvW noob tag along.

Just as long as you don't mind when I inevitably lead us to our horrible slaughter and do so repeatedly :v:

gently caress it, let's do this. First night will be this Saturday, cause I have a ton of work to do tomorrow night. Let's do 6pm PST until, well, whenever we get tired of playing WvW. Probably an hour or two, who knows.

:siren: Baby's first WvW commanding will be Saturday, December 17th at 6pm PST (9pm EST) :siren:

Show up and die stupidly with me!

(Anyone got suggestions for a build to run while commanding? All I've got that are at all WvW ready are a bad and selfish frontline Warrior build, a terrible frontline Engineer build, and an okay backline Revenant build. From what I can tell, Guard is all the rage at the moment for commanding, so I might work on gearing my guard in stuff that isn't garbage for WvW)

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Everytime I've played with a commander that stays at the current push point, it's been a Guardian. I think they're running Nomad's, but I could very easily be off the mark. I do know that they can seemingly outlast any horrible zerg that lands on top of us, so it's something hearty.

Radiation Cow
Oct 23, 2010

Magres posted:

:siren: Baby's first WvW commanding will be Saturday, December 17th at 6pm PST (9pm EST) :siren:

So this is like 4am on Sunday for me, so I'll sit this one out. Give me a shout if you ever decide to run something in the morning on your side.

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
Decided to return to the game after a few years, mainly because I found a cheap copy of Heart of Thorns, I have no idea what to do or where to go, any advice for a level 26 Asura Warrior who hasn't touched the game for a year or 2?

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
Join one of the two guilds (or both) and we will happily help!

That said, at 26 you'll just be running around leveling anyways so just hit whatever zones fit your range and do the random events/explore. The rotating list of world bosses also give a decent chunk of xp. Here is a timer that has when all of the big/regular world events start.

With your HoT purchase you should also have a token that will automatically level any one character to 80; it gives a decent set of equipment and other items and can get you started into playing the actual game.

massecurr
Dec 15, 2012
huh, didn't notice the level 80 boost at first, needed to log back in to get it, might pop it just for the sake of having a max level character in an MMO (never had one before)

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Nowadays leveling up is super easy too, hell just logging in 30 days will give you like, 10 free levels

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
I'm new to the game. App'd to goons yesterday on the website waiting for approval. Interesting side note got queued for 5v5 with a group of goons and valiantly carried them to defeat.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Tbf the goons might have been carrying themselves to defeat

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
It's not like anyone else can carry them.

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

Usenet Magic-User posted:

I'm new to the game. App'd to goons yesterday on the website waiting for approval. Interesting side note got queued for 5v5 with a group of goons and valiantly carried them to defeat.

You need to log in to the game, I added you quite a few hours ago.

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

malhavok posted:

It's not like anyone else can carry them.

Implying they can be lifted at all.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

knowonecanknow posted:

Implying they can be lifted at all.

I lift, bro

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH
lifting endless forks full of poutine into your mouth doesn't loving count and you know it

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.

CLAM DOWN posted:

I lift, bro

Getting Airlifted out of bed every morning doesn't count as you doing the lifting.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
However, lifting your gut out of the way so you can piss kind of counts

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.p...wpRunQuery=true

My soul hurts.