Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
mattis is 6th in line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

thathonkey posted:

it would actually be paul ryan lmfao

Paul Ryan hums hail to the chief to himself in the shower. Just a matter of time.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
President mad dog baby hell yeah fuckin right :hellyeah: MAGA

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

thathonkey posted:

President mad dog baby hell yeah fuckin right :hellyeah: MAGA

i'll salute a flag everyday in this reality

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Hopefully Trump's guilty and they sentence him to 8 years in the White House.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
So I was too busy the last couple days to keep up with the lols and I just found out about flyn trying to flip and getting no takers and holy gently caress lmao @ that

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Would Ryan be entitled to the full remaining term?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Clitch posted:

Would Ryan be entitled to the full remaining term?

Well he should be forced to carry it to full-term.

DeusModus
Nov 25, 2003

I am not Ben Affleck.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Does it count if it was an abortion from the get-go?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Hahahaha that's a lol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

He must do a solo press conference once a week.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

TotalLossBrain posted:

:golfclap:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
How long did Watergate fester? Would be lol worthy if Democrats take the House and impeachment happens around JAN 2019 and first woman President is 78 year old Nancy Pelosi.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i want president mad dog to happen please

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

The I feel like foreign powers interfering with and manipulating the election should qualify as a situation where a special election is a good idea, but alas.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i want president mad dog to happen please

It's the only way our timeline can be redeemed

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
God drat :lol: at today

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Krinkle posted:

Paul Ryan hums hail to the chief to himself in the shower. Just a matter of time.

It's HIS turn!!!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Every time I read Paul Ryan's name I hear it in a crazy stroked out woman's voice now.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
LOL at the idea of President Ryan after he just tanked his favor with Ryancare. Hahaha.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Scary! posted:

They'll end up building a wall too

Pages back but the Canadian solution to the possibility of fleeing droves of Americans has been to slowly and quietly sell the nation to China

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Did Milo Yiannopolous drop off the face of the earth or what

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Heath posted:

he got owned really hard by a book publisher lol

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Heath posted:

He suggested old men should gently caress little boys (as a joke you see!) and at that point, the entire conservative apparatus abandoned him

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Heath posted:

Yeah right after he started making it big on national TV someone dug into his past interviews and found a clip of him saying that child molestation is good.

Kinda didn't go too hot for him after that for some reason.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Kuato posted:

How long did Watergate fester? Would be lol worthy if Democrats take the House and impeachment happens around JAN 2019 and first woman President is 78 year old Nancy Pelosi.

~2 years from initial reporting, 14 months from senate watergate committee to resignation

mannerup fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Mar 31, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

turn off the TV posted:

Yeah right after he started making it big on national TV someone dug into his past interviews and found a clip of him saying that child molestation is good.

Kinda didn't go too hot for him after that for some reason.

Ironic. he was a shithead who doxxed people and was doxxed back into obscurity.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

proof of concept posted:

So I was too busy the last couple days to keep up with the lols and I just found out about flyn trying to flip and getting no takers and holy gently caress lmao @ that

That is pretty hilarious, however I do wonder at the motivations of declining him. Either they think they don't need his testimony, or they don't want to hear it.

They are all shook as gently caress and its beautiful. New poo poo seems to come to light every loving day, and they are all so incompetent I don't expect that to slow down anytime soon.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mannerup posted:

~2 years from initial reporting, 14 months from senate watergate committee to resignation

hope trump breaks some more records!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Paul Ryan is preparing his victory speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5KyLzFdgI

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Up top my brotha'

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Could you imagine Paul Ryan as president? Jesus. No lol's to be had ever again.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Jose can we get this thread published after this is all over? I know it's gonna be a best seller. bigly.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

CNN just showed a bunch of clips of Flynn and Trump saying only criminals ask for immunity. lmao

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Lightning Lord posted:

Pages back but the Canadian solution to the possibility of fleeing droves of Americans has been to slowly and quietly sell the nation to China

Haha slowly. Houses in my neighbourhood in North Vancouver went up 54% last year, and the average price was already $2 million.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol

it's amazing to be alive and be able to see this poo poo like imagine if peasants could get the daily goings on and thoughts from King Charles VI

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Unfinish3d posted:

Apparently trump's tenure as president is benefiting some people after all :v:

https://twitter.com/WIRED/status/847377729859108865

quote:

He “uses low-level vocabulary, and he often repeats himself, and he only talks about simple ideas,” wrote Rob Mallory, an English teacher in South Korea.
lol

quote:

. “What learners are finding helpful is Trump’s relatively slower speech and his use of repetition,” says Derek Denis, a linguist at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
lol

quote:

“I benefit from the way he utters his words unclearly and in an ambiguous way,”
"less filling!" "great taste!"

quote:

“A major learning goal for advanced learners is to grow their vocabulary, so new words and phrases are welcomed”—something Trump decidedly does not introduce into his speeches,
lol

quote:

Denis also suggests a lack of style-shifting in Trump’s language—the ability to change speech patterns depending on who we’re speaking to—might hinder more advanced learners from picking up useful lessons.
Lol

quote:

though early learners can find comprehension in Trump’s repetitive and simple language, advanced learners and native speakers are often confused by his rambling, tangential style
"so it's coincidence that zoidberg is desperately poor AND miserably lonely?"
"for your information, it's because he's hideous"

quote:

he seems to lack cohesion, jumping or circling from one topic to the next and often mistakenly assuming a shared context with his audience,” says Georgetown University Department of Linguistics linguist Luke Plonsky
*out of breath* lol

quote:

Trump’s mistaken shared context means he has a tendency to assume his listeners understand what he’s saying exactly as he means it, and he then makes gestures or provides visual cues to enforce that meaning
*huffing and puffing* lol

quote:

They can show non-native English speakers just how little fluency they need to make it in America.
*collapsing* lo... l...

quote:

he says. “Use and knowledge of formal language is apparently not a necessity to reach the top of the political pyramid in the New World.”
*barely cognizant, voice but a whisper*
l... o... lll

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

whys trump rushin

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

CNN just showed a bunch of clips of Flynn and Trump saying only criminals ask for immunity. lmao

Awwww yeahhhhh that's the stuff I like. Uh, what would I search for to watch that?

edit: Here's Flynn. I love it.

Cobweb Heart fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Mar 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Cobweb Heart posted:

Awwww yeahhhhh that's the stuff I like. Uh, what would I search for to watch that?

It was Don Lemon's show if that helps. CNN uploads almost everything to youtube hours later these days.