Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

I sooo need to get my hands on Hobgoblin and Green Goblin. Any word or rumors on the BAF in the spiderman wave? One can hope for a bitching Scorpion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

DrChud posted:

I sooo need to get my hands on Hobgoblin and Green Goblin. Any word or rumors on the BAF in the spiderman wave? One can hope for a bitching Scorpion.

Hobgoblin is great.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Joe Fisto posted:

Hobgoblin is great.

That is a good Hobgoblin. Dunno if I want to upgrade the old Toy-Biz one, as he still looks great.

(also picture of the Namor figure I finally found)

Speaking of Venom, the Krogers by my house still has two of them if any goon needs one.

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.
New Colossus kind of looks like he's wearing suspenders.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ShimSham posted:

New Colossus kind of looks like he's wearing suspenders.

Guess he wanted to go back to his farmer roots.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
New X-Men wave is hitting Target too for those still looking. You can use BrickTracker and DCPI 087-06-5418 to see if your local Target has any in stock but if they do the box is either streetdated for 7-31 or it's lost in their back room in the reset they have going on right now until 7-31.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Louisgod posted:

I have a Deadpool and Rogue still on pre-order through Amazon that I was honestly saving for somebody that needed or wanted them (though I may keep Rogue because she's that cool), but I'm willing to give you my opened Deadpool if you're interested.

The caveat to this is that his left elbow joint is a little cracked (that I 'fixed' with a little gorilla glue), and his left forearm joint is stuck. I'm pretty sure you can loosen the joint up with a hairdryer, and the crack is very manageable, but if you want a Deadpool without spending $60, here's your chance.

I would like to reiterate a "dibs" on Rogue.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I want Deadpool

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Rirse posted:

(also picture of the Namor figure I finally found)

That's clearly Charlie Sheen. :colbert:

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.
My Deadpool's left elbow is wonky too, it feels gummy and makes the whole joint feel loose. I wonder if problems with that specific spot on him are common. The rest of his joints are perfect.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

CelticPredator posted:

I want Deadpool

If Rubiks doesn't want my open one then you can have him once I get the Amazon package but Rubiks has first dibs.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.

Louisgod posted:

I have a Deadpool and Rogue still on pre-order through Amazon that I was honestly saving for somebody that needed or wanted them (though I may keep Rogue because she's that cool), but I'm willing to give you my opened Deadpool if you're interested.

The caveat to this is that his left elbow joint is a little cracked (that I 'fixed' with a little gorilla glue), and his left forearm joint is stuck. I'm pretty sure you can loosen the joint up with a hairdryer, and the crack is very manageable, but if you want a Deadpool without spending $60, here's your chance.

Yep, I'll pm you to work out the details.

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.
Has there been any word on when the SDCC exclusive Marvel Legends go for sale on the Hasbro site?

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Figma continues their high art action figures:

https://twitter.com/ny_otaku/status/757013204816068608

I hope that they continue their painting based figures, I would pay good money for the Son of Man or a burning giraffe.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
I can't help but wonder if there's any weird licensing issues they have to sort out before making these classical statue/painting based Figmas.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I'm pretty confident they're all firmly situated in the public domain, unless they were trying to adapt something from after like 1920.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

Xenomrph posted:

I'm pretty confident they're all firmly situated in the public domain, unless they were trying to adapt something from after like 1920.

That'd be my guess, but it wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to claim copyright or trademark on something in the public domain before. It was just an odd thought I had after seeing the new stuff Figma announced since I'd never thought about it with the statues.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Gann Jerrod posted:

I hope that they continue their painting based figures, I would pay good money for the Son of Man or a burning giraffe.

A Mona Lisa is in the works

https://twitter.com/NY_Otaku/status/757043519907332097

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Gann Jerrod posted:

I love that he has alternate heart hands. :allears:

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
How are you guys talking about upcoming Figmas but not mentioning the coolest one? :v:

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Because who wants a toy of a gross rapist watching them from their shelves?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Reinanigans posted:

Because who wants a toy of a gross rapist watching them from their shelves?

Berserk fans? People who want an appropriate figure to pose alongside their Black Swordsman Guts?

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I mean, I like Berserk, but having a Griffith is like buying the monster from a tentacle hentai movie. :shrug:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Speaking of Figma and gross rapist monsters, I just bought a Figma Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2. :v:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Reinanigans posted:

I mean, I like Berserk, but having a Griffith is like buying the monster from a tentacle hentai movie. :shrug:

Or the Joker.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Reinanigans posted:

Well that depends, how much articulation on the tentacle monster?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

My Boba Fett came with a tentacle monster.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Xenomrph posted:

Speaking of Figma and gross rapist monsters, I just bought a Figma Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2. :v:

It is a really good rapist action figure, I'm very tempted to pick up two so I can have the double suicide pose.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

ShimSham posted:

I don't know who will care, but I took some collection photos today after getting some new shelves and whatnot. I posted it on Reddit too, so some of you may see it there if you venture that way. Just wanted to share.

It's mostly Toynami Futurama, Marvel Legends, Star Wars Black Series, a few Mythic Legions photos, a little DC and etc.

http://imgur.com/a/CUMZy : God I love that randomly assigned Imgur URL.

You found a Captain Marvel with a decent paintjob? What the hell.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I'm the CUMZy url

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Louisgod posted:

I'm the CUMZy url

When daddzy gives you cumzys 😍

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Gann Jerrod posted:

It is a really good rapist action figure, I'm very tempted to pick up two so I can have the double suicide pose.

I really like how totally loving insane your post appears with no context. :v: I'm tempted to blindly post it to my Facebook wall, but I don't want my friends to call the cops on me.

Schrecken
May 21, 2016

Child of Woe

Xenomrph posted:

It's a nice figure, and the Nurse is great as well. I wish they would make more figures though, Valtiel would be amazing, and a Lying Figure or Mannequin would be cool to have too.

Here's all the Figma SH figures I have, but I'll probably pick up another Pyramid Head later on. I have them on a shelf above my Cenobite figures (I gave the spear to the Surgeon Cenobite):

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Oh hey Clive Barker's Tortured Souls, I've got all of those chilling in a box somewhere (both series 1 and 2).

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

TaurusOxford posted:

Berserk fans? People who want an appropriate figure to pose alongside their Black Swordsman Guts?

I'm just waiting on them to be decent human beings and re-release Berserker Armor Guts.

I've kept watch on auctions of that and a Fry w/ Robot Devil Torso (my last missing piece) for years, waiting on a decent price for either.

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

Red posted:

You found a Captain Marvel with a decent paintjob? What the hell.

I got lucky there, I bought her online, so that's really rolling the dice with paint jobs.

Schrecken
May 21, 2016

Child of Woe

Xenomrph posted:

Oh hey Clive Barker's Tortured Souls, I've got all of those chilling in a box somewhere (both series 1 and 2).

The only figure I liked from series 2 was Camille Noire, I have the figure next to the SH display right now, but I'm eventually going to suspend it from chains using the loops on the shoulders.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I forget who asked but the ML Cosplay Iron Man helmet is back up for preorder on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-Iron-Electronic-Helmet/dp/B01B4NLOW4/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FNGWPJ0JBD7KB6BJ3ECE

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
That guy also has a Meta Knight Nendoroid on his tl which is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Don't mind me, just excited to have found this x-men wave. Apart from the mind boggling material used for Iceman, these are loving great.