Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

just before the French TV debate betwen LePen and Macron there have been Russian tweeter accounts sharing a fake document claiming Macron has offshore accounts. This was immediately used by Lepen in the debate.

Those who think Russia didn't intervene during US election are painfully naive

good, Russia should be our friend. if the US teams up with Russia we could take out all the other chumps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cute for someone that just got revealed they really don't understand issues to try to hide it with pictures.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

EVIL Gibson posted:

Cute for someone that just got revealed they really don't understand issues to try to hide it with pictures.

I understand the issue. The highest level of the Democrats are mega-corporate stoolies that use progressive ideals to smoke screen crony capitalism. Thats why we got Hillary, not Bernie, as a candidate.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

EVIL Gibson posted:

What the gently caress is this garbled nonsense supposed to be? Besides a nonsensical sentence

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

theperminator posted:

Healthcare so important everyone voted for Trump who is against public healthcare.

Speaking of nonsensical garbled sentences.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
lol has Spunky been melting down for 3 solid lages? I saw the beginnings of his raving and then skipped a few pages and it looks like he's still going full steam. haahaha. wait now sorry, that's probably the evil democrats fault.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Sorry I didn't realise forgetting a comma was the same as using a random word generator

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
obama is a failed president

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

bag em and tag em posted:

lol has Spunky been melting down for 3 solid lages? I saw the beginnings of his raving and then skipped a few pages and it looks like he's still going full steam. haahaha. wait now sorry, that's probably the evil democrats fault.

I'm one step closer to the edge. And I'm about to break

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The issue was that Obamacare failed so why would I vote for the party responsible for it lol

You fail to understand the Democrats were so god awful and their voters so abrasive that America chose Donald Trump over them

You mean Trump voters got triggered by dems? They needed a safe space embodied by a Trump presidency?

I'm not really surprised since they're projecting all the time

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

theperminator posted:

Sorry I didn't realise forgetting a comma was the same as using a random word generator

I don't think a comma has anything to do with it. Could you rephrase the question or statement so it actually makes some sort of cohesive statement or sentence?

Krustic fucked around with this message at 16:24 on May 5, 2017

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The issue was that Obamacare failed so why would I vote for the party responsible for it lol

You fail to understand the Democrats were so god awful and their voters so abrasive that America chose Donald Trump over them

You think Obamacare failed because your insurance went up 100 bucks which is probably just your lovely employer being cheap.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bag em and tag em posted:

It's actually the other way around, as usual

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

You think Obamacare failed because your insurance went up 100 bucks which is probably just your lovely employer being cheap.

I'm self-insured and bought health insurance through the market. And it's 150$ more a month then before Obamacare began. For the same insurance company, for worse insurance lol

Try again, plebe.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Would.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm self-insured and bought health insurance through the market. And it's 150$ more a month then before Obamacare began. For the same insurance company, for worse insurance lol

Try again, plebe.

That's still just your insurance company being poo poo.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I am 100% the demographic that Obamacare burns, make too much to get subsidized, don't use my insurance anyway, don't have a pre-existing condition

I'll admit I'm fortunate to be in that position. And I like the idea of a more balanced system. But it seems like the only one being rooked here is me lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

That's still just your insurance company being poo poo.

Do you even know what "Obamacare" is???

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Try again, plebe.

Your $150 insurance was garbage, $300 for insurance is cheap, and you are a goddamned retard.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

This post is brought to you by someone not living in the real world

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

"In 2009 I had good insurance and it was only $150 a month"

- a moron. an absolute pants shitter.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Your $150 insurance was garbage, $300 for insurance is cheap, and you are a goddamned retard.

The 150$ insurance was better!!!!!!!!!!

It had a 5k deductible now its up to 6.5k

It was actually only 117$

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The 150$ insurance was better!!!!!!!!!!

It had a 5k deductible now its up to 6.5k

It was actually only 117$

It's extremely obvious that you don't have the intellectual capability to accurately evaluate an insurance plan.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
A lot of people seem to think that giving poor people free healthcare and providing people with pre-existing conditions was done for free instead of loving the middle class over (the 1% are still fine). Obamacare is just more class warfare to tear down the middle class and never addressed insurance companies are the reason health care is so bad in America

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

It's extremely obvious that you don't have the intellectual capability to accurately evaluate an insurance plan.

No one is happy with the ACA holy gently caress, except for people with pre-existing conditions.

Get in reality son

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

USSAr posted:

A lot of people seem to think that giving poor people free healthcare and providing people with pre-existing conditions was done for free instead of loving the middle class over (the 1% are still fine). Obamacare is just more class warfare to tear down the middle class and never addressed insurance companies are the reason health care is so bad in America

This is exactly right. It's another squeeze on the middle class without touching top dogs

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Any party that tries to take on the source of our nations healthcare problems will get themselves merc'd. Instead they have to go through weird proxy wars by making it about insurance standards.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No one is happy with the ACA holy gently caress, except for people with pre-existing conditions.

Get in reality son
That's at least 55% of the country.

quote:

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Fifty-five percent of Americans now support the Affordable Care Act (ACA), a major turnaround from five months ago when 42% approved and 53% disapproved. This is the first time a majority of Americans have approved of the healthcare law, also known as Obamacare, since Gallup first asked about it in this format in November 2012.

55% approve, up from 42% right after 2016 election
40% want to keep law but make significant changes
30% want to repeal; 26% want to keep law as it is
http://www.gallup.com/poll/207671/affordable-care-act-gains-majority-approval-first-time.aspx

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This is exactly right. It's another squeeze on the middle class without touching top dogs

And you were right to advocate for better healthcare and more regulation.

The opposite of the republican mantra

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What's this commie talk

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

Any party that tries to take on the source of our nations healthcare problems will get themselves merc'd. Instead they have to go through weird proxy wars by making it about insurance standards.
That's at least 55% of the country.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/207671/affordable-care-act-gains-majority-approval-first-time.aspx

Nice, only 25% want to leave it as it is, who knows if they actually use it.

So it's more like a 25% approval rating. Dismal.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Get in reality son

maybe because if you just so happened to cough twice in the last month you couldn't get insurance, maybe because people literally skipped going to the doctor in case something seriously is wrong with them so they could deny their insurance.

Yes Obamacare sucked, but you cannot go on about how great it would be to have Universal Healthcare while you are crying how much you have to pay for other people's sickness.

You are just a crying little bitch

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Get in reality son

I didn't say they were.

Trumpcare is going to gently caress the middle class harder and instead of the poor benefiting the 1% will benefit.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
God, I wish the pisstape comes out to be real. Something that big can't stay buried.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

maybe because if you just so happened to cough twice in the last month you couldn't get insurance, maybe because people literally skipped going to the doctor in case something seriously is wrong with them so they could deny their insurance.

Yes Obamacare sucked, but you cannot go on about how great it would be to have Universal Healthcare while you are crying how much you have to pay for other people's sickness.

You are just a crying little bitch

So the only solution to the healthcare problem is to squeeze the lower middle class, pushing them closer to poverty and whittling away the tattered remains of the middle class

Nice analysis gently caress-o

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nice, only 25% want to leave it as it is, who knows if they actually use it.

So it's more like a 25% approval rating. Dismal.
If I like my car but I want a bigger cupholder, I would want it changed, but I'm still generally satisifed with my car and don't regret its purchase or want it scrapped.

55% of people "generally approve" of the ACA, you're absolutely wrong when you say "no one is happy." But I've noticed you live in an isolated bubble to the point that talking about the ACA being popular or Trump being unpopular is genuinely mind-boggling to you. You should go out and make some friends, expand your worldview instead of staying cooped up with your malformed view of the world.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

If I like my car but I want a bigger cupholder, I would want it changed, but that doesn't change that I'm generally satisifed with my car and don't regret its purchase or want it scrapped.

55% of people "generally approve" of the ACA, you're absolutely wrong when you say "no one is happy." But I've noticed you live in an isolated bubble to the point that talking about the ACA being popular or Trump being unpopular is genuinely mind-boggling to you. You should go out and make some friends, expand your worldview instead of staying cooped up with your malformed view of the world.

Nice lovely analogy.

The only people happy with ACA are bubble liberals who don't have to pay their own way.

Do you shop for your own insurance?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

So the only solution to the healthcare problem is to squeeze the lower middle class, pushing them closer to poverty and whittling away the tattered remains of the middle class

No the solution is more regulation of the private sector but it would hurt you too much to post leftist ideas

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I wish my skin was darker and I made less money so my complaints about teetering on the edge of the middle class were validated by shut-in internet dorks

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You are the one who wants universal healthcare

Then why are you proposing for the opposite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I take comfort knowing that behind the troll facade spunky hides a closet leftist

• Locked thread