Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

She's so late even Los Angeles Persians are at the party wondering where she is.

:dogbutton:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DemeaninDemon posted:

Everything about subway is poo poo.

whever I get a sub their I specify that I want the jalapeno cheese bread and when they ask me what sort of cheese I want I say, no thank you.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

kustomkarkommando posted:

American subway is nicer than European subway

Let that sink in for a minute

Do they wipe their rear end with turkey-based processed meat before they slap it on some lovely bread?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
90% of babies look more or less the same, i can see how they would get mixed up and stuff

at the hospital they put a lojack on the baby and i couldn't walk it near the elevators without some serious alarms going off and a bunch of dudes showing up to ask me Questions

they said it and all the labels and wristbands and stuff are because of baby theft but really i think it's because it's crazy easy to mistake one baby for another they seriously all look the same

this is not my baby because i would never post a picture of my child on something loving awful but if you had me pick a pic of my baby out of a lineup of pics like this i couldn't do it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Y'all are way off, it's David Bowie.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

DemeaninDemon posted:

Do they wipe their rear end with turkey-based processed meat before they slap it on some lovely bread?

we took a lot of the salt out so it's even more bland

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

DemeaninDemon posted:

If the breads already shifty why add the meat? Seems redundant

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
in high school i worked for subway, what a time

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

site posted:

Y'all are way off, it's David Bowie.

Nah, Gravel Gravy is right, it's definitely Rutger Hauer. His face is too round to be Bowie.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

You've clearly never thrown a party with a mostly Persian guest list. Stereotypes sometimes spring from truth.

Popular Thug Drink posted:

90% of babies look more or less the same, i can see how they would get mixed up and stuff

at the hospital they put a lojack on the baby and i couldn't walk it near the elevators without some serious alarms going off and a bunch of dudes showing up to ask me Questions

they said it and all the labels and wristbands and stuff are because of baby theft but really i think it's because it's crazy easy to mistake one baby for another they seriously all look the same

this is not my baby because i would never post a picture of my child on something loving awful but if you had me pick a pic of my baby out of a lineup of pics like this i couldn't do it

I worked for a while in a molecular biology lab attached to a hospital. The constant codes being called out for fires in the mental health wing and stolen babies was weird as gently caress.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jagchosis posted:

ariel sharon lives

Oh, Avshalom will be so pleased!:neckbeard:

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
when a temporary worker from another store came in to help me close, i learned that he was the mysterious person that was going around my neighborhood making GBS threads on people's porches that a police officer had asked me about months prior. i felt like sherlock holmes, solving a mystery the police couldn't

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Jagchosis posted:

when a temporary worker from another store came in to help me close, i learned that he was the mysterious person that was going around my neighborhood making GBS threads on people's porches that a police officer had asked me about months prior. i felt like sherlock holmes, solving a mystery the police couldn't

:staredog:

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Anime Curator posted:

whever I get a sub their I specify that I want the jalapeno cheese bread and when they ask me what sort of cheese I want I say, no thank you.

apparently they have rosemary & sea salt bread somewhere in america and i question why

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Jagchosis posted:

:itwaspoo:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
there, ill say it

i wish avshalom posted more puppy pics

y'all happy?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Effectronica posted:

apparently they have rosemary & sea salt bread somewhere in america and i question why

no thanks I'll just ask for oil and vinegar :D

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
bread talk has reminded me that it's gonna be irish soda bread time soon :dance:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Is this something someone did on their own time, or a horribly thought out official ad? It can be hard to tell these days.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

want somewhere to hike? grab water, put on boots, maybe backpack--and go

hiking is super fun.

i like hiking at the indiana dunes in summer and that one starved indian place in winter

the women

Hey, you're pretty cool. I liked hiking in the midwest so much that I took up jogging because of it! It's never too cold for a jog! :)

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

there, ill say it

i wish avshalom posted more puppy pics

y'all happy?

You should check out her tumblr maybe!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Is this something someone did on their own time, or a horribly thought out official ad? It can be hard to tell these days.

worse: its the WaPo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

every year GWU professor Sarah Binder make a peep diorama.

2014 was Time for Some Traffic Problems in Fort Peep

2013 was the Peepal Conclave

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Joementum posted:

bread talk has reminded me that it's gonna be irish soda bread time soon :dance:

good

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
by the by, subway regulations require bread to be thrown out after four hours. i believe exactly zero subway restaurants do this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

joeburz posted:

I'd ask if you exercise but yer a lawyer with kids so I'm guessing no

Yes but lol wait till you see your metabolism at old 30s

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Serious bread post: OroWheat Health Nut Bread, the kind in the green label, is delicious go buy some. It's high in fiber and helps me poop out all the pound of chicken I scarf down each day.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Effectronica posted:

by the by, subway regulations require bread to be thrown out after four hours. i believe exactly zero subway restaurants do this

:lol: the owner of the restaurant i worked at was a huge cocksucker and very strictly regulated everything we did and we always passed every corporate/health inspection with flying colors (it became so ingrained i still internally smh when i see minor violations at subways) and i have never heard of this

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Jagchosis posted:

:lol: the owner of the restaurant i worked at was a huge cocksucker and very strictly regulated everything we did and we always passed every corporate/health inspection with flying colors (it became so ingrained i still internally smh when i see minor violations at subways) and i have never heard of this

maybe they changed it, but it's part of the labeling- four hours for cookies, bread, meatballs, and soup. two days for fresh vegetables and most meat, three for sauces, pepperoni, salami and omelets, five for bacon, cheeses and pickled vegetables/olives, one month for oil and vinegar containers

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jagchosis posted:

the owner of the subway near me just tries to steal from you when you pay with a twenty

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Effectronica posted:

maybe they changed it, but it's part of the labeling- four hours for cookies, bread, meatballs, and soup. two days for fresh vegetables and most meat, three for sauces, pepperoni, salami and omelets, five for bacon, cheeses and pickled vegetables/olives, one month for oil and vinegar containers

yeah the rest of that was in force when i was there but i never heard anything about the bread reg

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Man, Ferguson is just like the racist Facebook gift that keeps on giving. And it's none of my friends (I methodically sever from all those with unfit opinions), it's their relatives and friends of friends and poo poo. I want to call these people shitheads, but it feels wrong when I've never met them.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Man, Ferguson is just like the racist Facebook gift that keeps on giving. And it's none of my friends (I methodically sever from all those with unfit opinions), it's their relatives and friends of friends and poo poo. I want to call these people shitheads, but it feels wrong when I've never met them.

Its poo poo in missouri, and it always gets worse the deeper you look

DoJ's report was very soft compared to what I got used to seeing

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

DemeaninDemon posted:

Serious bread post: OroWheat Health Nut Bread, the kind in the green label, is delicious go buy some. It's high in fiber and helps me poop out all the pound of chicken I scarf down each day.

THE CHICKEN'S NOT COMING OUT

SEND IN THE BREAD

BY NO MEANS SEND IN CRUCIFEROUS VEGETABLES

THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF DONETSK IS PLANNING A BREAD-CENTERED RESCUE OPERATION IN RESPONSE TO THE CHICKEN INCIDENT

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
just to remind this thread every few pages

it is the year 2015 and rahm emmanuel is going to lose his first incumbent election despite having the full weight of the chicago machine behind him. lmao

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

wheez the roux posted:

it is the year 2015 and rahm emmanuel is going to lose his first incumbent election despite having the full weight of the chicago machine behind him. lmao

that is pretty funny

like rahm is such a dick that even with all the resources in the world available to him he can't hold onto a mayorship in a second tier midwestern flyover city

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
is there anything worse than when you accidentally jam something under your nail, whoops piece of plastic slipped in hope you didn't want to use your thumb for the next two days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

wheez the roux posted:

Chewbaca was a wookie.

Wookies are ineligible to hold mayoralship

Wonder if Chuy's sons' gang hideout gonna get raided soon, pinned for possession of automatic weapons, with murder charges thrown in.

Would be an awful shame if Chuy's son was convicted of murder uselessly, a drat awful shame.

• Locked thread