Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

this is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Codependent Poster posted:

Pacers are gonna be stuck with PG until the trade deadline. And I think most Pacer fans are not going to like him because they'll be like "durr he's greedy" and all that. If he's not traded before the season starts, it'll be ugly.

Yeah. I just want this over with already. I guess I can just focus on my new team, the Sixers. Look out for the FEDS!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Bashez posted:

Why did the Spurs pick up another point guard? They have no tall people!

I didn't watch him to scout, I was just watching Arizona play. Here's a good write-up of that game: https://www.ralphiereport.com/buffa...c-12-tournament

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/OAnunoby/status/437686141236428800

strong draft class

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone better draft marcus keene, dude is going to average like 30 in the g-league next year

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/kpelton/status/878082732458254336

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Twitter continues to emerge as the best site on the Internet.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

pubic works project posted:

Yeah. I just want this over with already. I guess I can just focus on my new team, the Sixers. Look out for the FEDS!

The Celtics REALLY need to get rid of Jae Crowder so I can't see Danny breaking off talks completely, I think he may wait until free agency to see where Hayward's head is though

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

Pacers are gonna be stuck with PG until the trade deadline. And I think most Pacer fans are not going to like him because they'll be like "durr he's greedy" and all that. If he's not traded before the season starts, it'll be ugly.

Can't Indiana offer him a ridiculous amount of money compared to other teams if he makes All-NBA this season? Wouldn't that give Indiana some leverage in keeping him?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
My mock was not great but I did better with the first than DX.

I agree with this list.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Apparently LaMarcus Aldridge removed the Spurs from his twitter account.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Man, its really so dumb that they traded Russell so that Ball wouldn't have to fight for the starting PG spot

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Man, its really so dumb that they traded Russell so that Ball wouldn't have to fight for the starting PG spot

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Probably Magic posted:

Twitter continues to emerge as the best site on the Internet.

also by far the worst

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

The Glumslinger posted:

no it was nice of them to give us a good PG and a loveable russian with a depressed wife

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Niwrad posted:

Can't Indiana offer him a ridiculous amount of money compared to other teams if he makes All-NBA this season? Wouldn't that give Indiana some leverage in keeping him?

You would think. But he's hellbent on heading to LA to get HIV from his buddy Magic and never making the playoffs in the West.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
i wonder what kinda Kirilenko under-the-table nonsense Prokhorov can pull for Timofey ? Can a player renounce his own contract?

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Bashez posted:

Apparently LaMarcus Aldridge removed the Spurs from his twitter account.

i''ve decided nba players following/unfollowing poo poo on twitter is my new favorite variety of nba rumors

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
A great year for people named Frank who want to be drafted to the NBA

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Indeed, my Sixers friend. It's going to be a great year! "Go Sixers!" as I have always said.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

Indeed, my Sixers friend. It's going to be a great year! "Go Sixers!" as I have always said.

I have Trusted The Process since day 1.

Hinkie Lives!!!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Frank might actually play in NO so that is probably better for him.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

You would think. But he's hellbent on heading to LA to get HIV from his buddy Magic and never making the playoffs in the West.

It's a $75 million difference. I understand wanting to play in LA but that's a fuckton of guaranteed money.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

G-Hawk posted:

i''ve decided nba players following/unfollowing poo poo on twitter is my new favorite variety of nba rumors

it's like we've invented a whole new level of passive aggression

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Niwrad posted:

It's a $75 million difference. I understand wanting to play in LA but that's a fuckton of guaranteed money.

He has to make an all-nba though, and that's certainly not guaranteed in that atmosphere

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

He just had to thank God, didn't he? Like God gives a poo poo about basketball.

Frank just made the list...poo poo, he was already on it because he went to Duke.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
yeah sure frank "god is real"

real gay

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Niwrad posted:

They could give him the supermax if that happened. They can still offer more money than any other team without that, but he wants to play for LA. The supermax might keep him because that's an insane amount of money to turn down, but if he doesn't make the All-NBA, then he's gone and the Pacers will have received nothing.

So they have to trade him now, or risk getting nothing when he leaves at the end of the year.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

ive never heard of this dude

is he good?

please advise

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Ramadu posted:

is he good?

please advise

I've watched 2 minutes of him and all I can say is that he's the sort of guy Miami seems to be able to develop into a rotation player

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I was really expecting a resolution to the Aldridge trade before the Spurs picked.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

He has to make an all-nba though, and that's certainly not guaranteed in that atmosphere

jimmy's out of the east, that helps

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Bashez posted:

I was really expecting a resolution to the Aldridge trade before the Spurs picked.

The Pacers are costing themselves value by the minute for no appreciable reason, this is a strange offseason so far

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

jimmy's out of the east, that helps

Gordon may be fighting him >:]

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Ramadu posted:

is he good?

please advise

He's got a big wingspan and can shoot apparently

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ah yeah, Lakers fans in Brooklyn booing. I hear you.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yay Wesley!

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/JakeLFischer/status/878080073147994112

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

yo chunkles im pumped for this rockets pick hes gonna be a star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though