Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

I said come in! posted:

My brother played Control finally, and said the game sucks and that he doesn't like it. So I don't have a brother anymore, I guess.

I mean the gameplay isn't the best

I loved the "SCP w serial numbers filed off" setting/story enough to get me through the game but honestly could have done without the Consumable Third Person Shooter Product #27B fights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

wuggles posted:

Alright thanks I did it, after three legitimate tries it was clear that I was going to have to go back out of the palace to prepare and I just wasn’t having it

Persona 5 Royal on Merciless is actually probably the easiest version of any Persona game. All fights end on the first turn, and you always go first because of ambushing enemies. Plus, you get 1.2x EXP and Yen so you're always ahead of the level curve and can spend your cash doing chain fusions. The 1.2EXP also occurs when you use Ryuji's skill in Mementos to instagib enemies. P5R is the first RPG in a LONG time where I've gotten to level 99

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://twitter.com/keithjohnstack/status/1392102194183278596

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

This but Seaman

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5nmkvy9QpA

I love this video

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
speaking of people who dont know anything about pokemon i am on stuck on a capricious hell island full of them who have some alien interpretation of their own endless picky requests that is anything other than exactly what they loving asked for

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I haven't gotten Snap yet as I'm broke atm, but does it have any modes that aren't on a track?

For the N64 it was pretty impressive, the limitations were understandable. And I'm down with having an on-rails tour mode to get good pictures.

But is there no way to just walk around and take pictures of pokemon at your leisure? Because that would be really chill.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Just lying down after playing my heart out in Sekiro and beating a boss who I was not expecting to beat this evening and feeling amazing.

Good lord. These games create such joy in me that waiting for Elden Ring will be tough :)

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

VideoGames posted:

Just lying down after playing my heart out in Sekiro and beating a boss who I was not expecting to beat this evening and feeling amazing.

Good lord. These games create such joy in me that waiting for Elden Ring will be tough :)

Agh, I checked Twitch this morning and didn't see you streaming and then forgot to check back :negative:

Ah well, I needed to focus on getting some work done today anyways.

E: Oh poo poo you beat Owl Father?! I gotta watch the replay now...

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

She knew more than me anyway.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Why would a self-proclaimed zoomer know what a furby is?

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
its something youre born with, like the weird s

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

E: Oh poo poo you beat Owl Father?! I gotta watch the replay now...

His Owl Father fight is really really impressive

Zaphod42 posted:

I haven't gotten Snap yet as I'm broke atm, but does it have any modes that aren't on a track?

For the N64 it was pretty impressive, the limitations were understandable. And I'm down with having an on-rails tour mode to get good pictures.

But is there no way to just walk around and take pictures of pokemon at your leisure? Because that would be really chill.

No, Snap is totally on rails. It's still quite chill, except when you're trying to figure out the hardest puzzles at which point you may be tearing out your hair, but it's worth it. I'm at 175/213 requests so getting there but still a ways to go. I love it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Grouchio posted:

Why would a self-proclaimed zoomer know what a furby is?

you think someone would go on the internet and tell lies grouchio??!??

e: amelia watson is extremely cool and funny

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

The Hololive girls have taught me its okay to get mad at video games and slam your desk. I feel seen

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Violen posted:

speaking of people who dont know anything about pokemon i am on stuck on a capricious hell island full of them who have some alien interpretation of their own endless picky requests that is anything other than exactly what they loving asked for

im going to add even more to this whining and say the worst part is when youre at their arbitrary whims for which of the 30 equally relevant and photogenic snapshots of a sequence theyll accept for the request that you can select one dice roll for per trip with no way of discerning if it's acceptable until youre locked into the choice, but the sequence is also a random uncommon occurrence instead of one you trigger through an action or series of actions

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Furbys came back in vogue due to the recent “Furby Snake” trend

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
mirror is the worst offender of all bc he extends his bullshit to his wishy-washy smattering of photo categories where he rolls a dice and decides that today, the 17th pokemon down the list will have one related to making them glow or dance or eat or flinch with no outwardly significant differentiation between that outcome and the same outcome for the previous 16 pokemon where its just a nice pose for an existing category

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
basically i want to kick all the humans out of my labhouse and just chill w/ the pokemon for the rest of my life which this game is lucky thats exactly what it is at the end of the day so i dont mind redoing a given course at a given time of day at a given level for the 50th time bc im still going to be seeing a bunch of new interactions and details and pokemon locations somehow

edit: its also lucky the majority of * through **** qualifiers for a given pokemon and the majority of requests are still for elaborate one-offs both in setup and payoff that produce embarrassing sounds from me bc of the cuteness overload, even when im seeing it for the dozenth time for the frame that actually counts

Violen fucked around with this message at 23:38 on May 11, 2021

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Dammit Redbox doesnt rent video games out anymore do they, huh. And Gamefly is 10$ a month? drat dude. I wanna play Pokemon Snap but it sounds like a rental for sure

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

I had to read this so now you do too

https://twitter.com/Ninja/status/1392177196731621376?s=20

Blugh. The way he throws in that "un-asked for!" like teehee don't worry I'm not misogynistic.

How old is Ninja? 29? Comeon dude.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I'm sure his braless wife really appreciates the call out.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i cant tell if i want to punch the gif or the tweet in the face more

its definitely one of them

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

I had to read this so now you do too

https://twitter.com/Ninja/status/1392177196731621376?s=20

Blugh. The way he throws in that "un-asked for!" like teehee don't worry I'm not misogynistic.

How old is Ninja? 29? Comeon dude.

it's nice when your wife does stuff for you and I'm glad they still have that physical spark that makes him mention her being braless. good for them

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
braless wife has alive girl energy

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Dammit Redbox doesnt rent video games out anymore do they, huh. And Gamefly is 10$ a month? drat dude. I wanna play Pokemon Snap but it sounds like a rental for sure

depending on the spirit of completitionism within you its pokemon snap but for 400 hours

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Regy Rusty posted:

His Owl Father fight is really really impressive

Thank you! I went back and watch it and aside from my ridiculous laughter at winning I had no idea I babble so much when concentrating. It made me laugh but also wow I really got into the groove with it and that has to be a highlight for me of every from game ever! :)

Excited about DoH too hehe

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

bra-less wife brings me a sandwich? you're on thin ice

bra-less wife brings me a sandwich with chips? alright now we're getting somewhere

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Owl Father is like exactly what Gwyn was supposed to be.

But drat its so much better its straight up ridiculous. It has way more narrative weight, you know him more as a person, and the fight itself is so much more intense and involves so much more back and forth.

From just keeps evolving

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Giving up all interaction with women in public spaces is the price you pay for a bra-less wife I guess

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Sandwich: made
Boobs: out

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

you don't even need a bra to prepare food, why is he trying to brag

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Propaganda Hour posted:

Sandwich: made
Boobs: out

how did you get access to my webcam

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
This is more of a "tits out" kinda lunch

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Propaganda Hour posted:

This is more of a "tits out" kinda lunch

Its called "Bra-Casual"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

bra-ptional

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Giving up all interaction with women in public spaces is the price you pay for a bra-less wife I guess

I've been doing this for years, where's my bra-less wife.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Hwurmp posted:

you don't even need a bra to prepare food, why is he trying to brag

https://twitter.com/Sparklykiss/status/1392248181656887302

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

I said come in! posted:

My brother played Control finally, and said the game sucks and that he doesn't like it. So I don't have a brother anymore, I guess.

The game does suck, it's the setting, story, and presentation that have any value. Tell him to turn on the god-mode options so he can skip the godawful gunplay that constantly interrupts the flow of the game to waste your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Boogie is going to out of jail super buff and covered in prison tattoos