Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

burial posted:

We should hang out. I’m fairly certain I’ve been on the cusp of death for awhile now? but I am technically young so that’s gotta be a bonus.

Come on, f-boots. Finish this.

This isn’t some weird fetish thing, is it? Because fool me once…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

This sounds like the beginning of a very greasy version of the craigslist cannibal story.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Very greasy version is a good podcast title where fat guys read scripts of skinny people movies, also known as movies.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

fruit on the bottom posted:

This isn’t some weird fetish thing, is it? Because fool me once…

No, I just like calling you that. I don’t get hard or anything.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I've never met a cis woman who was not inferior to me in some critical, significant way.

Dumbass cis woman, making big show of bravado despite deep-seeded internal insecurity: "Yay I can give birth and you can't nyaaah. LOL the future is female. Yeah grrl power!! We can do it! I'm with her!"
Me, calmly: "How much can you benchpress?"
DCW: "...W-what?"
Me: "I said, how much can you benchpress?"
DCW: "...What does that have to do with anything?"
Me: "How much can you benchpress?"
DCW: "....I...uh..uh..."
Me: "How much can you benchpress?"
DCW: *sweats profusely*

Sorry barbies, but its true. *flexes magnificent trans woman muscles while posing for adoring crowd, before moving on to effortlessly juggle weights that a team of cis women could not hope to budge*

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Liver and onions is loving awful and gives onions a bad rap.

Second opinion: onions are great on everything

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nerds are the dumbest people in the world. Ray Kurzweil, an insane man who is 100% motivated by his fear of death and eats a cereal bowl of pills every morning made up some nonsense about how we're all gonna be computers in the future so we can live forever, called it "The Singularity", and nerds were like, yeah taht seems legit. I'm gonna take that as basically a scientific fact that I'm gonna get to live forever as a computer.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Liver and onions is loving awful and gives onions a bad rap.

Second opinion: onions are great on everything

I had calf liver and onions with spaetzle in switzerland that was really good, but otherwise I agree.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Nerds are the dumbest people in the world. Ray Kurzweil, an insane man who is 100% motivated by his fear of death and eats a cereal bowl of pills every morning made up some nonsense about how we're all gonna be computers in the future so we can live forever, called it "The Singularity", and nerds were like, yeah taht seems legit. I'm gonna take that as basically a scientific fact that I'm gonna get to live forever as a computer.

you can immediately discount the opinion of anyone who talks seriously about "the singularity". It's such a dumb concept and people believe it is inevitable for reasons that are basically "well have you seen The Matrix???".

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

My personally held unpopular opinion is that people are way too elitist about food in general which sometimes leads to bizarre cultural fetishism privileging what is essentially the comfort food of other regions. Like people who fall over themselves to fake disgust and mock the great sin of ranch on pizza while espousing the great virtue of some $8 elotes, essentially Mexican junk food, they bought off a food truck. I’m a pretty fit person and have enough money to buy whatever I want now but that wasn’t always the case and when people feign their hyperbolic online revulsion of cheap functional food that help people feed their families then I get mad. Now I’m not saying that the food industry moguls aren’t all horrible monsters who sell us a ton of crap every day, because that’s definitely true, but I know what it’s like to not have a whole lot and I’ll eat a humble pop tart and artisanal charcuterie just the same.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I genuinely think ranch tastes vile and that's why I look down on it

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Mu Zeta posted:

I genuinely think ranch tastes vile and that's why I look down on it

I too look down with disgust on food I don’t personally like

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Well yeah it has nothing to do with being poor. If you're poor you can survive on beans and rice and frozen broccoli for a buck. Eating ranch just means you're disgusting.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
My main problem with ranch is that it's just an ugly word to say/hear. Like you can't sound classy ordering ranch dressing.

I think it just has a bad reputation because so many people use it as a way to force a salad down their throats, but use so much of it that it defeats the point of eating a salad. It doesn't count as healthy if you have ranch soup with lettuce, carrots, and a pound of those little ham cubes at golden corral.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pretty much all white salad dressings suck. Italian, Greek, French, Russian, and Thousand Island are the best ones.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Solice Kirsk posted:

Pretty much all white salad dressings suck. Italian, Greek, French, Russian, and Thousand Island are the best ones.

I agree with you, captain. My go-to salad dressing is Ken’s Italian (I think) because it doesn’t have chunks of anything in it.

My kids, however, will only eat ranch. Ranch forever. I hate the stuff but telling them to suck it just results in nobody eating vegetables unless threatened and that’s way less ideal than just buying the stuff. At least green and orange things go into their stomachs this way, no matter how drizzled in nastiness.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I too look down with disgust on food I don’t personally like

Well yeah, if I see it on my plate I’m not gonna look down and smile

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's literally no reason to buy any toothbrush other than the cheapest one available.

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Actually since i got an electric toothbrush I've never had a cavity (7 years) so i disagree

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Ranch dressing is just mayonnaise ruined.

Mu Zeta posted:

How do you pronounce "rendezvous"
Ron-duh-voo. Or ron-day-voo sometimes.

Tiggum has a new favorite as of 15:41 on Sep 18, 2018

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's literally no reason to buy any toothbrush other than the cheapest one available.

Buy a toothbrush? I guess I'll have my manservant pick one up at the monocle and caviar store. For years I have gotten by with the free toothbrush my dentist gives me and I don't intend to stop now.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
why don't we add something on to ranch so it rolls off the tongue better? How about, "Ram Ranch Dressing"

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Guy Fieri's Red-White-And-Hot Kickin' Yeehaw Bacon Ranch

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

DONKEY SAUCE
1/4 cup roasted Garlic (minced)
1 cup Mayonnaise
4 dashes Worcestershire
1 teaspoon Hot Dog Mustard
1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
4 pinches ground Black Pepper

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

For all its faults, utilitarianism remains the best ethical guideline

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
On paper communism works, but in practice...*farts*

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The J in Donald J Trump stands for Jamiroquai

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
read the title

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

spit on my clit posted:

read the title

It's not a political issue, I have argued that is Donald Trump's middle name since the Apprentice started.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's not a political issue, I have argued that is Donald Trump's middle name since the Apprentice started.

more a response to the three posts previous to mine, because anything can set anyone off these days

maybe he's got some canned heat in those heels, though

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

On paper communism works, but in practice...*farts*

:agreed:

it's way too much of a stretch to say it even works on paper

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sister Act is easily one of the top ten greatest American movies.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Sister Act is easily one of the top ten greatest American movies.

To be fair, that's a really low bar given how lovely American movies are.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Where does Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit fall on the list?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

biracial bear for uncut posted:

To be fair, that's a really low bar given how lovely American movies are.

I'm gonna need a glass of milk, this take is too spicy!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
British comedy is boring.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Piggybacking off this, Red Dwarf is near unwatchable.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Oh, well then...

*audience laughs raucously*

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

burial posted:

Where does Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit fall on the list?

I haven't seen it

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

American shows go on far too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs