Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Selling has generally been overlooked in the smaller, more insular thread and is fine until there is drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

Selling has generally been overlooked in the smaller, more insular thread and is fine until there is drama.

Awesome, I've got a LOT of meth to move.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rhyno posted:

Free shipping for orders over $43!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

Gus is looking for you.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

My Target is clearancing the Star Wars Black series down to $14.00 each, and they just got the new series with Ahsoka and Tattooine Luke, so it might be worth checking out if anyone is still looking for those.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Yeah, same here. I guess all those Constable Zuvios had to go eventually.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I found a single Slippy Toad and red Toad at a Wal-Mart today but no Skull Kid. I'll gladly trade or pay somebody that can grab one for me. They're near the Minecraft stuff and around the Tube-something junk that looks like Minecraft.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Since I am buying MODOK from Colonel Whitey, I decided to grab his pal Arnim Zola. Only costed 40 to get the BAF, but I noticed the one I got has the 'Red Skull face'. Oh well.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

For anyone wanting to try for some of the SDCC stuff from hasbro, the exclusives are live.
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/webapp...ice:&pageSize:&

Obi-Wan and Jyn Erso are already sold out :(

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Just got an email from Amazon that they "tried" to deliver my ML Rogue but failed and will try again tomorrow.

I live alone, and I have a mailbox, a front porch, and a back patio, any of which Amazon has used to hold packages until I get home. poo poo, just on Sunday they left my ML Kitty Pryde on my doorstep unattended, what made this package "undeliverable"?

This is like 3 packages in one week that Amazon has managed to gently caress up or otherwise delay, and I'm getting a little tired of it. Why am I even paying for Prime if they can't actually do deliveries using it?

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

I'm home now and definitely have an extra one of the ML Phoenix from the current X-Men wave. If anyone wants it, PM me and we'll work out shipping, etc. It's all yours for cost + shipping.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

RevKrule posted:

For anyone wanting to try for some of the SDCC stuff from hasbro, the exclusives are live.
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/webapp...ice:&pageSize:&

Obi-Wan and Jyn Erso are already sold out :(

They went live at 11. I think Jyn was gone in less than 10 minutes. I somehow managed to snag all 3 black series and I am excited.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Xenomrph posted:

Just got an email from Amazon that they "tried" to deliver my ML Rogue but failed and will try again tomorrow.

I live alone, and I have a mailbox, a front porch, and a back patio, any of which Amazon has used to hold packages until I get home. poo poo, just on Sunday they left my ML Kitty Pryde on my doorstep unattended, what made this package "undeliverable"?

This is like 3 packages in one week that Amazon has managed to gently caress up or otherwise delay, and I'm getting a little tired of it. Why am I even paying for Prime if they can't actually do deliveries using it?

Technically it isn't Prime shipping it but FedEx and UPS. Likely UPS is your usual delivery man and FedEx is more stringent. That was my experience at least. Call up the local office of whomever didn't deliver it.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Technically it isn't Prime shipping it but FedEx and UPS. Likely UPS is your usual delivery man and FedEx is more stringent. That was my experience at least. Call up the local office of whomever didn't deliver it.
I called Amazon customer service and I'm in one of the pilot cities for Amazon Flex, where they outsource the shipping to local randos, Uber-style. So the rando handling my delivery wasn't the brightest person and got confused by the thought of leaving the package inside my patio door, so they just gave up and didn't deliver it. :downs:

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

If anyone needs a ML Namor, one of the local Walgreens has an endcap full of him.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Xenomrph posted:

I called Amazon customer service and I'm in one of the pilot cities for Amazon Flex, where they outsource the shipping to local randos, Uber-style. So the rando handling my delivery wasn't the brightest person and got confused by the thought of leaving the package inside my patio door, so they just gave up and didn't deliver it. :downs:

God this sounds like a terrible idea

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Colonel Whitey posted:

No poo poo, they've hosed up 3 of my deliveries in the past 5 days.
Check out flex.amazon.com to see if it's being inflicted on your city!!! :suicide:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hey man, this is Dave. I got your Fleshlight, where you at?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Colonel Whitey posted:

They do this is medium sized cities for Sunday delivery.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rhyno posted:

They do this is medium sized cities for Sunday delivery.

USPS does it here. :cool:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

They do a lot of it in the UK, farmed out to a couple of companies (Hermes and Yodel) that basically employ anyone with a car. You don't get any choice in the matter, and just have to hope your package is done through the regular mail.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Endless Mike posted:

USPS does it here. :cool:

USPS outsources to couriers here for Sunday delivery. I know this because some fuckstick couldn't find my apartment on a day I was expecting a package. He put down "Nobody home" as the reason it couldn't be delivered but I was sitting in my garage wrenching on a car for most of he day.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pictured:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rhyno posted:

USPS outsources to couriers here for Sunday delivery. I know this because some fuckstick couldn't find my apartment on a day I was expecting a package. He put down "Nobody home" as the reason it couldn't be delivered but I was sitting in my garage wrenching on a car for most of he day.

Yeah I've gotten a few packages on Sunday, it's basically I hear a knock at my door, and answer it seconds later to see a person already halfway to their car and a package sitting on the walkway.

I know it's contractors and not actual USPS workers because I used to work for the post office and carriers would probably burn down the entire country if you asked them to run on Sundays.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Saw the X-Men wave at TRU today. Had all but Deadpool of course, otherwise I would'vr grabbed extras for others here:

Still potentially have a Deadpool available if anybody can get me the arms and left leg of Onslaught. Person on Fwoosh hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Those X-Men boxes look like knockoffs.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
Well I'll be dipped, Amazon shipped my Deadpool.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wow that Toys R Us still has the Hulkbuster wave. I think our store never got them so we never had them rot there. Still have a ton of the Red Onslaught and Absorbing Man wave through.

And I saw Wolverine and Cable today out in the wild. I already have them, but worth pointing out.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

I've got the BAF parts for Phoenix, Rogue, Kitty, Cable, and Deadpool. PM me if anyone is interested in them for cost of shipping.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Xenomrph posted:

Oh poo poo I had no idea this existed. As its been said, this sounds like a terrible idea.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

AWWWWW BSS!!! DONT YOU DARE BE SOUR!!! CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS TWO TIME TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AND FEEL THE POWER!!!

ITS A NEW DAY YES IT IS!!!

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
I stopped collecting wrestling figures but jeez I am jealous.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Did that 1/12 scale trombone come with the wrestle man or where did you get that

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Louisgod posted:

Saw the X-Men wave at TRU today. Had all but Deadpool of course, otherwise I would'vr grabbed extras for others here:

Still potentially have a Deadpool available if anybody can get me the arms and left leg of Onslaught. Person on Fwoosh hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I still need a Rogue if you go back and they have her.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Travis343 posted:

Did that 1/12 scale trombone come with the wrestle man or where did you get that

Yeah Xavier Woods comes with Francheska.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Travis343 posted:

Yes she came with him. Her name is Francesca II.

EDIT: I do wish they came with the tag belts though. I suppose I'll have to find some set that includes them.

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Aug 10, 2016

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

RevKrule posted:

I still need a Rogue if you go back and they have her.

I'll check for you tomorrow. I could've sworn somebody else here needed Rogue too, was it you or somebody else?

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Louisgod posted:

I'll check for you tomorrow. I could've sworn somebody else here needed Rogue too, was it you or somebody else?

Probably me, I've been quite vocal of my need :)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

RevKrule posted:

Probably me, I've been quite vocal of my need :)

Well you're in luck because the one I promised you a while back is in my hands. Pm me whenever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Doublepost:

Managed to trade for the Onslaught arms and now just need his right leg. It's the one that came with Sharon Carter if anybody can hook me up.