Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brQ2GUjTvUI
my brother just sent me this. i loving hate travel but this may lure me overseas.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Heather Papps posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brQ2GUjTvUI
my brother just sent me this. i loving hate travel but this may lure me overseas.

wow, even stuff that was never real in the first place looks better real than in CG, good to know

Sig by Heather Papps

baka of lathspell

lmao

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hey yobbers I dunno if I posted about it in THIS thread by I got my stitches out and my bandages off yesterday and my face looks magnificent. I can also put on my glasses and leave the house for the first time in awhile so me and Bingo Bango are gonna head out for sandwiches and maybe go to the beach.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

Hey yobbers I dunno if I posted about it in THIS thread by I got my stitches out and my bandages off yesterday and my face looks magnificent. I can also put on my glasses and leave the house for the first time in awhile so me and Bingo Bango are gonna head out for sandwiches and maybe go to the beach.

How wonderful!

Escape From Noise

I mean this unironically BTW. Sorry if I'm being dumb! I love you very much!

sb hermit

How Wonderful! posted:

:toot:

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

that is awesome! enjoy your time out in the world!

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

How Wonderful! posted:

i am so happy for you, you look absolutely stunning!! i know because everyone looks like their av you know

xcheopis

How Wonderful! posted:

Awesome!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Goons Are Great posted:

i am so happy for you, you look absolutely stunning!! i know because everyone looks like their av you know

I always knew that you had such rosy cheeks.

baka of lathspell

How Wonderful! posted:

what the hecko happened but its cool :)

glad ur all healed up

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That's awesome HW :D

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How Wonderful! posted:

:toot::toot::toot::toot:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

How Wonderful! posted:

How Wonderful!

seriously, congrats. this rules, and you and bingo bango rule

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

I think I've said this before but I'm going to say it again: you two make me so happy.

Really pumped for you and UR FACE. I mean this unironically; the UR FACE thing is just me fulfilling my legal obligation to make dad jokes.

I hope you both have an awesome day! The rest of the thread can get bent for all I care! (legal obligation again)

biosterous

how wonderface!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Top shelf good news. I’m glad you get to be yourself but more so.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Holy poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

sb hermit

Rarity posted:

That's awesome HW :D

xcheopis

No, I do not know why I felt it was urgent to check the Wikipedia article on The Exorcist but I did.
No, I don't know what I wanted to learn.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

did you learn that it scared the bejeezus out of me when it came out is that in there

xcheopis

Bo-Pepper posted:

did you learn that it scared the bejeezus out of me when it came out is that in there

Yes, they mentioned you further in the article. They did miss that I read the book before seeing the movie and it was super scary!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

man wikipedia really is a wonder

xcheopis

Their spies are everywhere

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

How Wonderful! posted:

That's amazing! So happy for you!

baka of lathspell

xcheopis posted:

Their spies are everywhere

*spluttering apple juice or whatever alex jones drinks* thanks alot for the police state mark wikiberg!!!

baka of lathspell

Alex Jones drinks Apple Juice, its all in the numbers, etc

xcheopis

He probably calls it cider, too!

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

Yes, they mentioned you further in the article.

did they also have a mention of bo-pepper's failure to attend sheep and wool (or at least post pics thereof) for several years running? that seems important

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Somewhere, Mark Wahlberg is spying on someone feeding pigeons, furiously taking notes in order to update Wikipedia.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Somewhere, Mark Wahlberg is spying on someone feeding pigeons, furiously taking notes in order to update Wikipedia.

I forget is he the one with the burgers or the one with the funky ones

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

did they also have a mention of bo-pepper's failure to attend sheep and wool (or at least post pics thereof) for several years running? that seems important

No, that part is in an article about paronomasia, where he sheepishly admits to pulling the wool over our eyes.

xcheopis

Edward Fingerhands posted:

He needs to write about their deplorable housing situation.

bad guy

you know, when horrible poo poo happens in this world, which is often, one of the ways that i cope is to try and find a thread of humor, however slim, that i can use to get some distance from it. you have to be pretty loving petty to shut down a single loving thread because even the very concept of it makes you uncomfortable. you don't have to post in it, you don't have to read it, but most importantly, there was not one thing in that thread that was hurtful or mean-spirited. it was, undeniably, chill in any sense of the word that matters, and whatever reason there was to close it was balanced by the reason to keep it open. i may be a bad guy, but i care about things and it's rancid that my little coping mechanism, which other people were posting in just fine, by the way, got shut down by a bunch of busybodies.

bad guy

Code Jockey posted:

I forget is he the one with the burgers or the one with the funky ones
In June 1986, a 15-year-old Wahlberg and three friends chased after three black children while yelling "Kill the friend of the family, kill the friend of the family" and throwing rocks at them.[15] The next day, Wahlberg and the others followed a group of mostly black fourth-graders (including one of the victims from the previous day) taking a field trip on a beach, yelled racial epithets, threw rocks at them, and "summoned other white males who joined" in the harassment.[15][16] In August 1986, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for violating the civil rights of his victims, and the case was settled the next month.[17][18][19]

Wahlberg perpetrated another racist assault in April 1988. Then 16, he assaulted a middle-aged Vietnamese-American man on the street, calling him a "Vietnam loving poo poo" and knocking him unconscious with a large wooden stick. Later the same day, Wahlberg attacked Johnny Trinh, another Vietnamese-American, punching him in the eye. When Wahlberg was arrested and returned to the scene of the first assault, he told police officers: "I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker whose head I split open."[20] Later, Wahlberg would explain that he was on PCP at the time.[21] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'".[22][23] Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to felony assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail, but served only 45 days of his sentence.[22][24] Wahlberg believed he had left the second victim permanently blind in one eye, though Trinh later said that he had lost his eye in the Vietnam War, while serving in the South Vietnamese Army, who were fighting alongside American troops.[25][19][22][23]

In August 1992, Wahlberg fractured the jaw of his neighbor Robert Crehan in an attack.[26] Court documents state that in 1992, Wahlberg, "without provocation or cause, viciously and repeatedly kicked" Crehan in the face, while another man, Derek McCall, held the victim on the ground. Wahlberg's attorney claimed that Wahlberg and McCall, who is black, were provoked after McCall was called a racial slur by Crehan.[27] The lawsuit was settled between the two parties, avoiding a criminal trial.[28]

In 2006, Wahlberg said the right thing for him to do would be to meet with Trinh and make amends, though he had not done so.[24] In 2016, while requesting a pardon for his conviction for the assault on Trinh, Wahlberg said he had met with Trinh and apologized "for those horrific acts." Trinh released a public statement forgiving Wahlberg.[25][29]

In 2014, Wahlberg applied for a pardon from the State of Massachusetts for his convictions.[30][31] His pardon application engendered controversy.[22] According to the BBC, the debate about his suitability for a pardon raised "difficult issues, with the arguments on both sides being far-reaching and complex".[32] One individual attacked by Wahlberg when she was a child opposed the pardon, saying: "a racist will always be a racist."[16] Judith Beals, who had been the prosecutor in some of the cases, argued that "Wahlberg has never acknowledged the racial nature of his crimes" and that pardoning Wahlberg would undermine his charity work, saying: "a formal public pardon would highlight all too clearly that if you are white and a movie star, a different standard applies. Is that really what Wahlberg wants?"[33]

In 2016, Wahlberg said he regretted his attempt to obtain a pardon, and his petition was closed after he failed to answer a request from the pardon board as to whether he wanted it to remain open.[29][34]

bad guy

I guess what i'm saying is, this talk about mark walhberg is making me uncomfortable. so you should probably let this thread to "take a little nap"

bad guy

i mean, we all know how this goes. somehow it's "chill" to try and get a thread you don't like shut down, but it's not chill to call people out for being pathetic busybodies who are so completely unable to chill that the very existence of a thread that doesn't cater to their particular emotional disposition gets shut down.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

bad guy posted:

you don't have to post in it, you don't have to read it, but most importantly, there was not one thing in that thread that was hurtful or mean-spirited. it was, undeniably, chill in any sense of the word that matters, and whatever reason there was to close it was balanced by the reason to keep it open.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You can only chill a certain way