Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Finger Prince posted:

So, all you are saying, is give peas a chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0xr2Pp6NQ

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

"Visualize whirled peas"

more falafel please

forums poster

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=32

his face is so perfect

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

This is another of her comics that lives in my head.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Zil posted:

This is another of her comics that lives in my head.

Hard :same:, I also find myself thinking of the very insightful The Case of the Two Watsons regularly

Sig by Heather Papps

biosterous

my rad MIL is gonna pay me $18/hr to do some tedious-but-easy clerical work :toot:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I just got back from my first poetry open mic reading. I was pretty nervous when I got there which wasn't helped by the fact they decided to PUT ME ON FIRST WHAT THE gently caress but once I started doing my piece I settled down and got to a zone where everything was just flowing and people seemed to like it. I also met a couple of lovely girls who were also doing reading which was very nice. Then the event ended and everyone was mingling and I was like 'I don't want people talking to me about my work or even worse NOT talking to me about my work' so I busted a move out of there and now I'm at home with a few ciders letting the stress go away :)

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

Rarity posted:

I just got back from my first poetry open mic reading. I was pretty nervous when I got there which wasn't helped by the fact they decided to PUT ME ON FIRST WHAT THE gently caress but once I started doing my piece I settled down and got to a zone where everything was just flowing and people seemed to like it. I also met a couple of lovely girls who were also doing reading which was very nice. Then the event ended and everyone was mingling and I was like 'I don't want people talking to me about my work or even worse NOT talking to me about my work' so I busted a move out of there and now I'm at home with a few ciders letting the stress go away :)

congratulations, that is very exciting and I'm glad it went well!

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Rarity posted:

Congratulations! :neckbeard:

cruft

Oh boy that reminds me of the first composition I played publicly in music school. It involved me sitting at the piano looking down, then standing up and shouting through my tears "once there was a silly old ram, tried to punch a hole in the dam!" And playing the lick from that song on the piano while whimpering "he's got high hopes".

From the audience's perspective I was still setting up, then suddenly I jumped up crying, sang one line from a song, sat back down, played three notes, and then left.

People were weirded the gently caress out in that coffee house, I tell you what.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i just drank some kefir for the first time ever. it pretty much tastes like buttermilk, but maybe not as good

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i just drank some kefir for the first time ever. it pretty much tastes like buttermilk, but maybe not as good

To me it tastes more like runny plain yogurt. I can't imagine drinking it straight, but it's pretty drat good on granola.

Manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

next stop: kumis

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

Grr. The Fireworkening has begun.

Time to go downstairs and protect the dog.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

xcheopis

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Grr. The Fireworkening has begun.

Time to go downstairs and protect the dog.

Firecrackers go off for weeks before the 4th and for weeks afterward. It's so obnoxious.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Zil

I always feel bad for the vets and pets around the fourth.

sb hermit

I have just watched a 2005 movie on Netflix called The Cave. It's a movie about people exploring a cave and tense stuff happens. I enjoyed it because I expected a mindless thriller and I got exactly that.

This movie is very different from another movie about caves in 2005 called The Descent, which was much better known and received and is probably a movie you saw during that time. It's much easier to recommend.

(I have skipped 256 unread posts in order to post this so I apologize if it has already been mentioned)

sb hermit

In short, if you want to watch a mindless thriller and can manage to keep your expectations low, then perhaps consider watching The Cave this holiday season. Or don't. There are much better things to watch on Netflix.

I'm surprised that there's a video games thread but no old movies on netflix thread.

Ass-penny

congratulations on your first reading Rarity!

xcheopis

Zil posted:

I always feel bad for the vets and pets around the fourth.

And there isn't much you can do to comfort them, either! At least with pets you can give them a covered box or something.

Escape From Noise

I ate a crunch wrap supreme with a beer. It cost me like ten bucks. IDGI.

Goons Are Gifts

hello good morning how are you all feeling today on this magical day of the week

ulvir

cruft posted:

WB ulvir

What's new?

not much, surviving the warm summer :beerpal:

Zil

Escape From Noise posted:

Why does food in Japan always look so much better than what we get in the US? Also what kind of hot sauces do they have there?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

good morning my lovely yobbers. idk if its the probiotics or the antibiotics but something is causing some extreme biotics in my bowels!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Bad Video Games

Zil posted:

Why does food in Japan always look so much better than what we get in the US? Also what kind of hot sauces do they have there?

That looks like the same poo poo we get here? Like I worked at Taco Bell for 5 years, I've made thousands of those things. Looks normal to me.

sb hermit

Escape From Noise posted:

maybe the beer is $8

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

HOT

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
There's a really good vegan cafe the next little town over from me and they opened up a second spot like five minutes from my house. So Bingo Bango and I walked over already pretty primed for a good time, I wanted my vegan crunchwrap, I wanted my energy balls. But then we went in and guess what we saw painted on the wall:

How splendid, to be famous at a restaurant before I even walk in the door the first time.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Manifisto

mm vegan crunchwrap

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

garlic bread and herbs is where it is today

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I have some pickled shishitos and I'm going to make relish out of some of them to have with dinner tonight.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

garlic bread and herbs is where it is today

Oh, I should make some garlic bread! I don't think I've had any in years and years.

sb hermit

How Wonderful! posted:

There's a really good vegan cafe the next little town over from me and they opened up a second spot like five minutes from my house. So Bingo Bango and I walked over already pretty primed for a good time, I wanted my vegan crunchwrap, I wanted my energy balls. But then we went in and guess what we saw painted on the wall:

How splendid, to be famous at a restaurant before I even walk in the door the first time.

how wonderful!

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

I have some pickled shishitos and I'm going to make relish out of some of them to have with dinner tonight.

I don't have any pickled shishitos, so I guess I'm unable to give a pickled shishito.

cruft

And HW, I will completely understand if you don't give two pickled shishitos! That's your supper!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i played undertale! it's very good

xcheopis

I cannot escape the curse of forgotten tea on the weekend. Maybe I should stop doing housework.

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

I cannot escape the curse of forgotten tea on the weekend. Maybe I should stop doing housework.

do they have one of those helmets with cup holders and straws that are used for beer during baseball, except for tea? this seems practical and, if I say so myself, probably rather stylish.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

That sounds good in principle, right up until I tilt my head slightly over freshly dried clothes and tea splashes all over, as is its wont.