Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I tried having him eating a bowl of pills but it didn't like that so I had to do ovals

this I used "enjoying legal 420"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CelticPredator posted:

Conehead ring doorbell cam

Well. It certainly is at that

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
I usually draw memorable events from my DnD games in between sessions for the players, but I figured I would do some image generation so I downloaded some models and got to work:

This is our halfling monk preparing to absolutely wreck the reigning champion of an underground fight club.

Here's our leader and her bear, sitting and pondering life in a bear cave.

This is our wood elf nature cleric chatting up a friendly rainbow serpent in a desert.

Finally, here's our Bladesworn Warlock telling his patron to gently caress off not so kindly outside of a magical tardis-inspired windmill.
He's now working on Paladin levels instead :)

I tried to capture the style of DnD 2e / 3e art.
I used Fooocus with Juggernaut XL 9 & dreamshaperXL with just a wee bit of inpainting to fix some mistakes. For a first draft, I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out, and I'm hoping my players are as well!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Elendil004 posted:

edit: drat it cannot do corn cob soldiers storming normandy. Well I am sure it can but I cant prompt smith it.

anthropomorphic corn on the cob unloading from aquatic transportation on a beach, Normandy

That should be a good start. (Bing-Dalle)

e: Let me put the racecars you had in: anthropomorphic corn on the cob driver racecars off aquatic transportation on a beach, Normandy

pixaal fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Mar 3, 2024

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Sonderval posted:

nano swarm disaster.

inshallah

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Who gave you a photo of my Tabaxi Bard??

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

That is some drat fine concept art for something really awesome.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
For a poor scrub like me running a 1070 GTX Ti, this seems to be a better version of Automatic 1111 with some really nice quality of life tweaks and better memory management.

https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge/releases/download/latest/webui_forge_cu121_torch21.7z

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

tango alpha delta posted:

For a poor scrub like me running a 1070 GTX Ti, this seems to be a better version of Automatic 1111 with some really nice quality of life tweaks and better memory management.

https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge/releases/download/latest/webui_forge_cu121_torch21.7z

KakerMix posted:

For those Auto1111 lovers out there:

https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge

Literally 'not poo poo' Automatic1111 with a whole heap of fixes, in-built extensions and quite a bit more efficient for lower end GPUs. I've completely replaced standard Auto1111 with this Forge version. It's identical, same extensions and everything you are used to, it's a 1:1 replacement, no downsides that I have found.

:hmmyes:

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

It's good to know that I found a really good alternative. Having ControlNet built right in is fantastic. Does the OpenPose Editor work with Forge?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Well. It certainly is at that

Ai is only good if it fucks your prompt and creates garbage

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
Just started messing with comfyui :getin:

Get in my swamp.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/SN2YqBmNijU?si=YhVm1BQ4tBLJUEww

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's a funny video, and it's true. Problem is that you can't slow down. The first one, be it a company or country, to AGI or something resembling it will be at a distinct advantage over everyone else when it comes to a wide variety of domains. How do you tell your own researchers to slow down or stop? Do you keep everything secret? What happens if you do stop and somebody else is in possession of some sort of extremely powerful AI? It's a tough thing to even regulate.

naem
May 29, 2011

Tarkus posted:

It's a funny video, and it's true. Problem is that you can't slow down. The first one, be it a company or country, to AGI or something resembling it will be at a distinct advantage over everyone else when it comes to a wide variety of domains. How do you tell your own researchers to slow down or stop? Do you keep everything secret? What happens if you do stop and somebody else is in possession of some sort of extremely powerful AI? It's a tough thing to even regulate.

I’m just going to marry a rich plumbercop

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
It has always been like this, it isn't any different now. Just because it's ~AI~ means dick-all, the problem is a financial one. If money = yes then it is in everyone's best interest to get there first.
Nobody cared about leaded gasoline, teflon, nuclear fallout or plastic, they won't and don't care about this.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

snorch posted:

Just started messing with comfyui :getin:

Get in my swamp.

Please enter my pond.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Going to make some whiffles with Danky.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Gromit posted:

Going to make some whiffles with Danky.
Has anyone else started getting a lot of what I'd call "digital mold" on their Bing/Dall-E images? It's been happening more and more when I try to generate realistic-looking stuff (I usually use a "35mm film" prompt), and janky white blobs appear on ears and noses and fingers, as if the algorithm threw up its hands and went "too hard, Photoshop it yourself". There are also a lot of haloes around arms and feet, again as if it couldn't bothered to fill the background all the way up to them.

An example that was just generated, and far from the worst I've had; some have been on the level of "that would be a great picture, except the subject looks like they've had their nose smashed in three places and smeared with chalk dust."

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

So I just tried a few images with the 35MM prompt. I suspect that it could be referencing a look from movies, not a look from 35mm SLR cameras. I didn't get the white stuff but I did get halos around parts of the body which is a way they make characters stick out on the frame, though usually for stills. But that's just a guess.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

whenever I've put "hyper realistic, 4k, raytraced" etc into bing it still ends up cartoony. I think MJ did better at this, but I haven't played around with it in a while so not sure.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I find that regardless of the engine, whether it's MJ or DallE, if your prompt goes outside of the typical bounds of what would appear in a typical photo of a particular style, it will use the more homogenous digital art style that makes it stick out as such. I suspect it's because the model was trained on a lot of digital art and I also suspect that DallE-3 in particular was trained on a lot of self-generated art.

For example, if you use a style indicator like "Raw photo" or "Cell phone photo" You'll have a more difficult time getting say, a dragon, to appear in the photo in the style you want. It can do it but it'll be hosed up or may stick out of the scene weirdly. I think that's why it's hard to get exactly what you want sometimes because the training data falls into particular groups with particular styles and mashing certain unlikely things together doesn't work.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Is it possible that prompts like hyper-realistic and raytraced are pushing the engine away from styling after actual photos, because real photos wouldn't be tagged or described as hyper-realistic? That's a descriptor used for renders.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 5, 2024

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Is it possible that prompts like hyper-realistic and raytraced are pushing the engine away from styling after actual photos, because real photos wouldn't be tagged or described as hyper-realistic? That's a descriptor used for renders.

dunno, it used to work for MJ that's why I tried it with bing.

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

at least for SDXL, starting with "realistic", then adding "live-action" usually solves the issue and for particularly stubborn prompts ill tack on "detailed,high-definition,4k"

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
The 2070 Super I bought last spring to gently caress around with this stuff seems to have died, so I ordered a 4070 Ti Super to replace it. It can't get here soon enough.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Bing couldn't do what I wanted, but it did what I needed.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Best pat of Lent is when everyone is bringing out their fish sandwiches

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

FFT posted:

Bing couldn't do what I wanted, but it did what I needed.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

So close yet so far lol.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Having trouble getting text cleanly for this prompt. Tried several (Sorry if you found out this way)

My best efforts were with variants of
Text overlay the image reading "Bring Akira Toriyama back to life" A dragon emerges from 7 gathered balls.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Now that he's freed from Akira Toriyama's brain prison, Goku will slowly take over reality. Everything and everyone will become a Goku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EE54ar7CrQ

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Saiyan + Wonka + Pipe / Bong / Dabrig

Now this is what I wanted! just so good at inhaling he doesn't need to put his lips in it! But Goku wash your bong it's rather gross.

Dr Gero isn't a Saiyan !

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
xpost for guesses as to what tool did it

https://twitter.com/chrisshipitv/status/1766944328847364201

maxwellhill fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Mar 11, 2024

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
that is bog standard photoshop clone stamp, probably no AI involved at all

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
to me i do think the faces look kind of uncanny like thispersondoesnotexist.com ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

maxwellhill posted:

to me i do think the faces look kind of uncanny like thispersondoesnotexist.com ones

no thats normal british teeth