Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Dr. Honked posted:

it is raining

do you:

A) let them in
B) leave them outside in the wet

Hey I have used the same anti-bird stickers!

They didn't really work well! Now I'm using feather friendly grid stickers. They work great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Hello friends, I have news.

While on vacay I got to thinking about whether my smartphone has actually been an overall positive in my life. I decided it's done well to better connect me to the outside world, at the cost of being more disconnected from my local world. So I went and deleted a bunch of apps, and one of those was the awful app.

This means I'm probably not going to post as much. But I also won't be lurking as much either, so I think this is allowed... :ohdear:

I may eventually move to a featurephone like the Nokia 6300, which should be very exciting! But maybe not for 3-4 years. I'll keep everyone posted!

Ass-penny

Dr. Honked posted:

it is raining

do you:

A) let them in
B) leave them outside in the wet

doctor, please, we're cold...

cruft I know what you mean about being more connected to your larger network of people at the cost of some of your immediate attention, I hope you get what you're looking for by deleting the apps off your phone. please do continue to come visit us when you are on your computer, I would miss your wholesome brand of posting!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

cruft posted:

Hey I have used the same anti-bird stickers!

They didn't really work well! Now I'm using feather friendly grid stickers. They work great.

ooh i'll give them a try!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I have motherfucking unicorn hair :hellyeah:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

cruft

Rarity posted:

Holy poo poo can you post a hair photo or maybe an interpretive lovely mspant?

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

what happened to the unicorn that you scalped :ohdear:

Finger Prince

Maybe unicorns are like alpacas and you have to shear them every spring (or whenever it is you shear sheep, I think it's spring. I assume it's the same with alpacas).
I'll bet unicorn hair is like the finest cashmere mixed with the finest alpaca and can be woven like the finest silk.

xcheopis

Rarity posted:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Yeah pretty much this

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

okay this is new, I open the door and it smells like burning weed. I haven't smoked in months, vape, dab sure but not lit on fire. Did someone break in and smoke my weed? Hello? Who's here. It's okay let's smoke a bowl together and we can laugh it all off.

sig by owlhawk911

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Weed ghost

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

cruft posted:

While on vacay I got to thinking about whether my smartphone has actually been an overall positive in my life. I decided it's done well to better connect me to the outside world, at the cost of being more disconnected from my local world. So I went and deleted a bunch of apps, and one of those was the awful app.

This means I'm probably not going to post as much. But I also won't be lurking as much either, so I think this is allowed... :ohdear:

I may eventually move to a featurephone like the Nokia 6300, which should be very exciting! But maybe not for 3-4 years. I'll keep everyone posted!
I been feelin this. I fired the discord recently and i miss chatting with pals but also wow i am much less distracted and am getting way more things done

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

kalel

cruft posted:

feeling the mixed joy and sorrow of releasing a canary from its cage rn

fly free friendo :sadwave:

Manifisto

kalel posted:

feeling the mixed joy and sorrow of releasing a canary from its cage rn

fly free friendo :sadwave:

that's well said. cruft, hope you continue to post with us as much as you're able!

ty nesamdoom!

cruft

I ain't goin' anywhere, weirdos. I'm just switching back to laptop-only postin', like in the 90s.

cruft fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jul 7, 2022

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

cruft posted:

I ain't goin' anywhere, weirdos. I'm just going back to laptop-only postin', like in the 90s.

I'll see your laptop-only posting, and raise you one desktop-only posting.
No apps, no masters.

cruft

Barking Gecko posted:

I'll see your laptop-only posting, and raise you one desktop-only posting.
No apps, no masters.

^^^ this orb is OG

cruft

cruft posted:

^^^ this orb is OG

Original Goon

Finger Prince

I wonder how flies feel about music, like how it must feel on their bodies. Because a fly just flew in here and is absolutely enthralled with my stereo.

Finger Prince

Am I high or is this thing flying to the beat?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Finger Prince posted:

Yes

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

Snakes do that sometimes too i think it’s to do with the vibrations?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Snakes do that sometimes too i think it’s to do with the vibrations?

It's dancing

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

It's dancing

You're both high.

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

You're both high.

uh well maybe YOU'RE the high one did you ever consider that???

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

uh well maybe YOU'RE the high one did you ever consider that???

Maybe I'm the only one who isn't!

Finger Prince

These are all likely scenarios. Equally as likely as us all being bots written by an unimaginably powerful AI, who is also high.

sb hermit

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I been feelin this. I fired the discord recently and i miss chatting with pals but also wow i am much less distracted and am getting way more things done

:same:

I stopped checking my discord servers and now I can do a lot of reading of dead trees now. It's done a lot of help for my attention span.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

xcheopis

Oh, my!

Prof. Crocodile

what a wonderful fuzzy boi

Finger Prince

The Original "World Famous" Maui™ Glaze is... Well I'm just gonna come out and say it. It's a fantastic sauce. It just is, okay!

biosterous

phone app is for reading threads when i'm at work, laptop is for posting, desktop does not currently exist

i'm not phone lurking at work i'm catching up with endless PYF threads it's ok

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Valko
Whassup everyone! Just bored and i wanted to chat.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

Valko posted:

Whassup everyone! Just bored and i wanted to chat.

Any dancing stoned houseflies in your home?

Valko

xcheopis posted:

Any dancing stoned houseflies in your home?

AHHH!!! someone responded to me!

Umm, no. But there is a spider that crawls into my window grout that I'm trying to flick outside. He sees me everytime I open the window and just crawls back in there before I can get a piece of paper and flick him out.

He's small and agile. I'll get him out of the house someday.

----------------

xcheopis

Valko posted:

AHHH!!! someone responded to me!

Umm, no. But there is a spider that crawls into my window grout that I'm trying to flick outside. He sees me everytime I open the window and just crawls back in there before I can get a piece of paper and flick him out.

He's small and agile. I'll get him out of the house someday.

It's a spy!

Valko

xcheopis posted:

It's a spy!

I just went into the bathroom to check if he was still there. I opened the window and there he was. As soon as he seen me he scuttled off back into the PVC again. Before I could punch in the PIN and take a picture. He'll be back.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

The Man from Toronto is baaaaad. Like really really fuckin bad. But the big fight sequence at the end is pretty fuckin epic. Like it's from a completely different movie. A much better movie. Because holy poo poo my orbs... It's really fuckin bad.