Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
The guild drama seems to be relatively shaken out and the hardcore kids we've paired up with seem to be pretty focused on having one raid team and quality instead of zerging content. It does mean we're relatively out of the OW stuff unless we happen to have enough people on to challenge or notice a mob up while we're on doing other raids. The trak's tooth bottleneck is the real deal, especially bc we haven't been able to challenge OW so we can only key with whatever our one DZ Drops. Curious to see if we can possibly split him but idk.

Resurgence seems to be emerging as the top guild on the server. I've grouped with a couple of them during the leveling grind and they're fine but lmao they've been the most common rear end in a top hat during the VP key grind. Have had a few of them show up to various camps like VKR/Dreadlands and just try to KS it. Luckily, I've always had a guild or pug sitting around so haven't quite been pushed off anything yet.

I'm down to needing pained soul but holy cow the VP key is painful and the loot isn't even good and isn't relevant at all in Velious.

Got pretty lucky with the ground spawns, gotten both of them just right out from under people within an hour or so of showing up. Literally spawned at someone's feet and I just mosey'd on over and did a little click. I feel like people park AFK there and just gently caress off where as I was scanning/running around pretty actively.

VSR was a bitch, I did that while at work and was in that stupid camp from like 2 PM EST - midnight. Got my drop around 8 or 9 but we had people constantly showing up to KS/contest so I stayed to help the DPS race.

I ran my first DKP event last night while the cool kids did the first two dragons in VP, organized some AJ farm in FV which was...miserable for the first two hours or so and than we got 3 pops in an hour and got everyone keyed. The groups happened to end up being....really good for this LOL. 2 bars, 2 necros a cleric and a mage and we split 3 and 3 with sense undead and seelo's getting the kills for us.

If this wasn't my first TLP and very much a tour of the game I enjoyed in my youth I wouldn't even bother. If I play another TLP at some point, I will def be skipping right past VP and probably wouldn't even play until Kunark/Velious despite how much I enjoy PoF/PoH (sky is boring and long but maybe thats because the guild has it on farm status).

Moving foward it seems like Kunark and Velious are like....show up to raid night, finish epic, after epic log in for....raids and?? I've also heard the Velious DKP scene really sucks due to alot of the equipment being ALL/ALL.

This is probably primetime to spin up an alt and finally do that powerleveling we were thinking about but I find myself kind of just waiting for Luclin to drop for AA's. EQ to me in its purest form is group content and dungeon crawling and there is no reason to do any of that for the next.....3-5 months lol. I'm enjoying the raid scene so far (gotten alot of good loot for minimum bids) and the tour of kunark VP key is taking me on and running around for my epic is nice to see the content but man.....I miss EXP grouping. This post epic/post 60 into Velious time to me seems pretty dead honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Waroduce posted:

The guild drama seems to be relatively shaken out and the hardcore kids we've paired up with seem to be pretty focused on having one raid team and quality instead of zerging content. It does mean we're relatively out of the OW stuff unless we happen to have enough people on to challenge or notice a mob up while we're on doing other raids. The trak's tooth bottleneck is the real deal, especially bc we haven't been able to challenge OW so we can only key with whatever our one DZ Drops. Curious to see if we can possibly split him but idk.

yeah, the accelerated launch schedule means a non-splitting guild gets 6 weeks in VP and probably at most 5 killing more than silverwing / phara dar. Nexxona, Hoshkar are the real deal, those dragons don't gently caress around and killing them with 30 people is a real paib.

Waroduce posted:

Resurgence seems to be emerging as the top guild on the server. I've grouped with a couple of them during the leveling grind and they're fine but lmao they've been the most common rear end in a top hat during the VP key grind. Have had a few of them show up to various camps like VKR/Dreadlands and just try to KS it. Luckily, I've always had a guild or pug sitting around so haven't quite been pushed off anything yet.

Got pretty lucky with the ground spawns, gotten both of them just right out from under people within an hour or so of showing up. Literally spawned at someone's feet and I just mosey'd on over and did a little click. I feel like people park AFK there and just gently caress off where as I was scanning/running around pretty actively.

VSR was a bitch, I did that while at work and was in that stupid camp from like 2 PM EST - midnight. Got my drop around 8 or 9 but we had people constantly showing up to KS/contest so I stayed to help the DPS race.

All EverQuest is PvP EverQuest. If you have epic, dropping Dennons on a VP key mob should get you pretty close to securing the kill. I personally don't think people should feel that bad about KSing, forcing people out of camps, etc.

Waroduce posted:

If this wasn't my first TLP and very much a tour of the game I enjoyed in my youth I wouldn't even bother. If I play another TLP at some point, I will def be skipping right past VP and probably wouldn't even play until Kunark/Velious despite how much I enjoy PoF/PoH (sky is boring and long but maybe thats because the guild has it on farm status).

I wasn't planning on doing the key but I gave it a half hearted try and got most of the pieces with 5 hours invested. I need PS, but I'll just log in and get in line at like 6 AM on a workday.

Waroduce posted:

Moving foward it seems like Kunark and Velious are like....show up to raid night, finish epic, after epic log in for....raids and?? I've also heard the Velious DKP scene really sucks due to alot of the equipment being ALL/ALL.

This is probably primetime to spin up an alt and finally do that powerleveling we were thinking about but I find myself kind of just waiting for Luclin to drop for AA's. EQ to me in its purest form is group content and dungeon crawling and there is no reason to do any of that for the next.....3-5 months lol. I'm enjoying the raid scene so far (gotten alot of good loot for minimum bids) and the tour of kunark VP key is taking me on and running around for my epic is nice to see the content but man.....I miss EXP grouping. This post epic/post 60 into Velious time to me seems pretty dead honestly.

In velious a lot of gear moves to archetypes. Hybrids/knights, melees, casters, priests, priests/casters. So there's a lot more DKP competition. Which can be fun! DKPvP is a real thing. But you're right. There are a couple quests in velious worth doing, but it's largely just raiding.

Classic and Kunark are great times to get your stable of characters in order and get them reasonably geared out. It's cool to take it slow because Luclin is pretty hectic between keying and VT raids, and PoP there's the flurry of activity during flagging.

Snotty By Nature
Sep 11, 2007

I love being a shadowknight.

Im an enchanter :lmao:

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Setset posted:

Having fun on Vaniki TLP. We just got veteran AAs, auto-grant, relaxed True-box and a bunch of new expacs. I was able to snag some sweet time-quality gear from a groupable quest in Arcstone.

Guild im in also just did Time and we made it past Phase 3 but wiped in 4 on Tallon at the end of the raid.

Enchanters are hella OP and are a must have in decent groups. They didnt get a new charm this update so can only charm up to like level 63 mobs or something at level 60, but thats still enough to quadruple a groups DPS. They dont live very long when it breaks though. Lotta bad enchanters out there too

A lot of these expacs are new to me so there’s a lot to learn but thats part of the eq experience imo

My shaman has better dots than necro and im not sure how to feel about it

I’m playing there as well!! Just got my ranger to 55. Feel free to PM me at Buttcheeksio and maybe we can group up sometime.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Medullah posted:

It's been 20 years but I THINK the mentality was they wanted people to participate and also not hoard DKP, so they didn't want people who didn't play enough to earn points to get "free" items. I only was with them a month or so anyway

Just scoop that poo poo when nobody is looking.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Ancient Jarsath is the worst camp in a sea of awful camps for VP key pieces. This poo poo suuuuuucks.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

MrSargent posted:

Ancient Jarsath is the worst camp in a sea of awful camps for VP key pieces. This poo poo suuuuuucks.

suffer as thousands before you have suffered

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."
Having a lot of fun in the Serpent’s Spine. Lots of stuff to do. I think one of my favorite parts of eq is experiencing a level shift plus gear bump and then seeing what old content that was out of reach or maybe a pain in the rear end is now achievable. At the same time there is new hard content to test for a challenge and it’s actually not pushover material. It also feels like the server got past a difficult slump now that it is on the other side of prophecy of ro. Healthy turnout on the plat raids. Multiple picks of the current zones.

In terms of my class TSS hasn’t felt game changing, no big changes or interesting AA additionsfor mages. The pet feels beefed up substantially though. The strong cleric heal is no longer an instant Cheal. Pet is even absorbing complete heals without overheal. The defensive procs and pet rune/“defensive” options add a lot of durability and interactivity to playing with the pet beyond /pet attack + /spam-nuke.

I feel like at times magician is drifting in a sort of tank caster space in the way that wizards are DPS caster and chanters are sort of utility caster. Which is an interesting idea and makes for some fun sandbox play, but in all scenarios that actually call for a tank, people will never go for a caster tank. And even now that motm is gone, I am discovering a sort of soft motm coded into the raid labeled mobs. I can box anguish Aug mobs, but even the trash in that zone if there is any other player character next to the mob my pet will not hold agro off of it. Even if they’re not doing anything. But stand slightly out of range and mob won’t drop agro off pet. I think it’s anything tagged with “would take an army to defeat” type messages on /con. So, mild frustration that they’re beefing the pet up to the point it can Do Work but then says “well, not anywhere you’d want it to do hard work.”

TSS is great though. Still having a blast on this moribund mmo. Stoked for SoF right around the corner.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Magicians spend a long time being not that great and then you get Shock of Many and then :eyepop:

I want to love enchanter but the number of zones that you literally cannot cast charm in is too high, especially in the OoW-PoR stretch. Supposedly they get pretty good again later but they do so little dps for so long that you're almost better off swapping utility for actual damage, at least for a long time.

I agree that classic-pop charm is busted as hell, but they could've just made charmed mobs not be 70% of your groups damage and enchanter would be in a good place :negative:

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013
What's the best way to get started with boxing on Yeli?

I want to 2-box, with everything managed from my main desktop with a big display. I'd prefer not to spend money on some solution but I'm happy to tinker with free stuff. I've got 2 or 3 computers lined up that I could use for this.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

cmdrk posted:

What's the best way to get started with boxing on Yeli?

I want to 2-box, with everything managed from my main desktop with a big display. I'd prefer not to spend money on some solution but I'm happy to tinker with free stuff. I've got 2 or 3 computers lined up that I could use for this.

I just use multiplicity with a 2 monitor desktop setup with a laptop for eyes and second client. You could use an input broadcaster to hotkeys if you wanted be fancy about triggering certain behavior.

Fake edit: all the goons telling me to join Without Regret or whatever, in time, I'm gonna ride this train wreck into the ground first, I think.

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013
ok cool. do you just have the basic multiplicity or do you use the pro versions or whatever?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

MF_James posted:

Something I never understood was how the person that gave us this quest: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2652 initially figured it out. The poo poo was so cryptic it's insane, honestly I (think) we used that item until we quit in TBS, though maybe it was overshadowed by something else, but there were so many people that had no clue it existed.

It’s described step by step in one of the pen and paper RPG books, including the hail. So someone tried it in game and it worked, I think.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

There’s no way anyone naturally figured out half the quests in this game. I believe it was all leaked internally.

Murray
Jul 29, 2004

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Fake edit: all the goons telling me to join Without Regret or whatever, in time, I'm gonna ride this train wreck into the ground first, I think.

Man, I jumped ship pretty quick there. I was in and out of WB within a week. Enjoy the show! Looking forward to when you app to ragrets.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The whole applying to guilds is such a joke. Just send me an invite if I want to join. I’m playing a video game not working for your company.

Murray
Jul 29, 2004

RCarr posted:

The whole applying to guilds is such a joke. Just send me an invite if I want to join. I’m playing a video game not working for your company.

Personally, I like to find out about the guild and what they are about before I apply. I actually dislike it a lot when people just invite me to a guild without speaking to me first.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Murray posted:

Personally, I like to find out about the guild and what they are about before I apply. I actually dislike it a lot when people just invite me to a guild without speaking to me first.

No I mean when you want to join a guild and they make you fill out a job application like form and then have an interview with an officer and poo poo.

Murray
Jul 29, 2004
ive done apps but they're like 8 questions usually. Never had an interview lol

Arae
Jul 27, 2003

RCarr posted:

A fun side effect is all the data for web/Discord crawler bots. Set an alert for the competitors' applications and get notified before a member DKP dumps and gquits. Those were my favorite players to remove.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Arae posted:

A fun side effect is all the data for web/Discord crawler bots. Set an alert for the competitors' applications and get notified before a member DKP dumps and gquits. Those were my favorite players to remove.

The idea of EQ1 Guild Counter-intelligence is simultaneously amazing and depressing

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
There was absolutely organized doxxing of opposing guilds and coordinated calling of peoples' landline numbers in hopes of knocking them offline when they pulled a boss back in the day. Probably the funniest form of aggression I ever saw on the internet.

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013
I understand guilds need to pull numbers to take down targets, but logging in and seeing guild MOTD:

DKP raids are not optional for players 46+.

:eyepop:

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

RCarr posted:

No I mean when you want to join a guild and they make you fill out a job application like form and then have an interview with an officer and poo poo.

Most of the time it’s to get people on voice to see if you recognize the voice of a particular shitlord or someone you knew from a previous server.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

koreban posted:

Most of the time it’s to get people on voice to see if you recognize the voice of a particular shitlord or someone you knew from a previous server.

We had someone in my vaniki guild who joined and said they were deaf, then continued to do everything exactly opposite almost on time to when we made voice calls. When given text instructions relayed from voice, they got extremely pissy, told people to gently caress off, and just generally… did not convince anyone they were actually deaf by time they got kicked. They must’ve forgot their hi nice to meet you message in discord, literally asked people to relay because of being deaf.. idk it was, weird.

So yeah, a voice check is extremely a thing. Some people already know they will be recognized and will take extreme measures if they are likewise extreme turbo dorks that burned bridges but just can’t put down the addiction.

Often times though you’re gonna find guilds feel they can and will be picky with apps, especially after the core raiding team is established and trusted.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Seems like a power trip and a half

From my experience most guild leadership is pretty toxic and gets SUPER pissy when they can’t lord their authority over people

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

RCarr posted:

Seems like a power trip and a half

From my experience most guild leadership is pretty toxic and gets SUPER pissy when they can’t lord their authority over people

Definitely says you’ve been in really bad, ego driven guilds more than anything else. They definitely do not have to be run that way, that vibe is a core group using random recruits to better their poo poo and will ditch the casuals as soon as they find reason to. It’s likely already a planned eventual split come the expansion raids size down, if it lasts that long!

Idk when I was half running midnight rations it was super clear we were there to be chill, and if that wasn’t the original mission statement I made it the policy. We didn’t compete in OW as a stated rule, which eliminates on its own a ton of the tryhard attitudes from joining. Every so often someone would want to hit a target. Cool, form it, do it, have fun, guild isn’t forming or mobilizing outside of your effort. If we did as a guild hit something in OW, if we saw batphone guilds forming for it we’d punt even if we got there first. Just wouldn’t be worth it, we didn’t care about the competition, we wanted our adult structured raid times to be the focus.

We had a few loud spoken bigots pipe up around pride month because you know those silly pets daybreak gives out? Holy poo poo, were some idiots not okay with knowing gays exist. We booted them and made an example out of it, loudly, and with emphasis to make sure there was zero ambiguity on how we would be handling bigotry and hate speech if there were a next time. Fast forward a few weeks and we learn a few of our members are trans, and that series of events helped them feel comfortable with sharing that information with the guild. We never had internal drama, we always dealt with things, there was no pressure to rush rush rush. It was just such a lovely group of people to play this game with, I wish I didn’t burnout on necro in luclin when I did or id probably still be involved with them where they are now. I tried, I just can’t hop back into a TLp after I decided I was done originally.

Tbh I think MR was the closest thing to an oldschool EQ guild I will experience. We really gave a poo poo and made some great friends, I still play dnd with my core group, and everyone says some TLp cycle we will force Z into recreating the guild.

IDK i'm rambling in nostalgia, but point being: if you don't see the value in weeding out people / being selective with who you recruit by doing a mini interview.. yeah you're gonna run into lovely guild after lovely guild. You need to have standards, and a quick mic check / five minute conversation BEFORE you invite someone can prevent a whole fuckton of headache down the road. Like it or not, if you're signing up to do a raid schedule of 10-12 hours a week (on the casual side, it's EQ lets be real, it's a loving part-time job), you *need* to prove you're qualified and have experience or can learn / aren't an asshat before anyone serious is going to give you a chance.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Aug 11, 2022

cmdrk
Jun 10, 2013
can definitely see the core players climbing up on the backs of casuals.

on the flipside there are a lot of dinguses that just straight do not know how to play and are totally unwilling to learn. if they're going to consistently ruin the night of 20-30 other people, whether that's through actively being a turd or not listening and standing in the wrong spots, etc.. there's something to be said for getting rid of the dead wood. there's a balance, for sure.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Murray posted:

Man, I jumped ship pretty quick there. I was in and out of WB within a week. Enjoy the show! Looking forward to when you app to ragrets.

Yeah, leadership was pretty salty about the 8 or so who hopped ship after getting their track tooth / epic done / etc. Most of the Aradune crew pointed out that this is part of the game. Like, do you expect to bank scales when someone is ready for them or something? E: They mocked the dude who quit because of non-transparent / non-consistent loot rules on epic sub-pieces when his piece rotted the next week.

Guild definitely has problems, very much on the management side, particularly with consistent messaging. A lot of oscillating between everything being serious business // this is simple who cares, and if you don't like the policies you can leave // if you have a problem, come talk to us. But a lot of slime bloods getting black holed.

They got Silverwing, PD, Xygoz, but wiped on Hoshkar with a... 22 man force with 2 shm 2 clr 0 dru? Definitely some high tensions but I think they'll probably clear it next week with another 8-10 keys. Good lord does the guild name fit, I've babby birded 4 AJs and a pained soul this week alone, and I swear without "OGGWHOMPS GUIDE TO VERSHAN PEAK KEY AND BEING GUD AND GETTING DA KEY" these people would be totally lost.

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Aug 11, 2022

Murray
Jul 29, 2004
Im friends with the guy who's mage epic piece was rolled out instead of given to him. The issue was this was his last piece that he needed to complete his epic, the guild bank had the crown and said they'd hand it to him if he had all his pieces (which he did minus this staff). The only other mage who was rolling joined the guild the day before and hadn't even updated the epic tracker and may not have even started their epic. I would also start paying attention to their dumps and maybe take your own and compare. That guild really does shady poo poo with loot and DKP. Good luck.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

quote:

guild talk

It's funny in hindsight how EQ guilds were my first introduction to workplace politics in a way, as I was playing EQ and going through the sorta high end guild raiding experiences during college (back when PoP was the latest expansion). And in terms of guild application chat, I've definitely had jobs that had less stringent application processes than some of those guilds.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Sand Monster posted:

It's funny in hindsight how EQ guilds were my first introduction to workplace politics in a way, as I was playing EQ and going through the sorta high end guild raiding experiences during college (back when PoP was the latest expansion). And in terms of guild application chat, I've definitely had jobs that had less stringent application processes than some of those guilds.

It's funny, I got an application at work from a dude who listed leadership experience as being a Guildmaster for a WoW guild that did world firsts. All of my fellow managers laughed at that being on his resume, and I giggled too, but honestly it's not that different than being a manager at an office job with all remote employees.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The concept of applications and leadership in video games makes me laugh.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

At this point in the game, I'm not at all surprised folks want to do a VC.

On mischief I filled out an application to join, basically char name/class and what other servers/guilds I played on and raided in. Then a quick VC with an officer, as someone said, it was to make sure I wasn't a known shitlord. Would have only taken like 10-15 minutes of my time but ended up shooting the poo poo with the officer for like an hour or so because we came from the same server and just kind of went on a long tangent.

Basically your trial period is "Can you breath, follow directions and play your class somewhat all at the same time", people will work with underperforming apps because it's dumb to just boot someone if they are playing the game for the first time (we have a few of those) or just playing the class for the first time.

MF_James fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Aug 11, 2022

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Murray posted:

Im friends with the guy who's mage epic piece was rolled out instead of given to him. The issue was this was his last piece that he needed to complete his epic, the guild bank had the crown and said they'd hand it to him if he had all his pieces (which he did minus this staff). The only other mage who was rolling joined the guild the day before and hadn't even updated the epic tracker and may not have even started their epic. I would also start paying attention to their dumps and maybe take your own and compare. That guild really does shady poo poo with loot and DKP. Good luck.

Yeah, that guy got done dirty, but I think he said the loud part quiet (this is my last piece) and the quiet part loud (y'all do shady poo poo and are inconsistent with your rules).

Murray
Jul 29, 2004
Well he had told the guild leader before the raid and then when it dropped and they had asked if anyone needed it. They knew, they just didn't give a gently caress.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Murray posted:

Well he had told the guild leader before the raid and then when it dropped and they had asked if anyone needed it. They knew, they just didn't give a gently caress.

The more I learn, the worse it seems. Can't imagine his next guild being worse.

onesixtwo posted:

Definitely says you’ve been in really bad, ego driven guilds more than anything else. They definitely do not have to be run that way, that vibe is a core group using random recruits to better their poo poo and will ditch the casuals as soon as they find reason to. It’s likely already a planned eventual split come the expansion raids size down, if it lasts that long!

Not empty quoting.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Ya boy got his bard epic. I've been pretty lucky getting my piece tbh. The plane stuff wasn't bad,gotnalot of the guts from guild dzs. Lucky with the red guts out kunark, grabbed iodf age farming his stuff. Did black wing myself and then got the horn off the cyclops by just asking for it.

The guild coughed up the dragon scales immediately dude logged on ans Gabe em.to me bc they want it for vp tomorrow. Should be our first full clear

diapermeat
Feb 10, 2009

Waroduce posted:

Ya boy got his bard epic. I've been pretty lucky getting my piece tbh. The plane stuff wasn't bad,gotnalot of the guts from guild dzs. Lucky with the red guts out kunark, grabbed iodf age farming his stuff. Did black wing myself and then got the horn off the cyclops by just asking for it.

The guild coughed up the dragon scales immediately dude logged on ans Gabe em.to me bc they want it for vp tomorrow. Should be our first full clear

Very nice! We have about 8 main bards in our guild so getting Trak guts is next to impossible. Been trying to buy a MQ for a few weeks now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

diapermeat posted:

Very nice! We have about 8 main bards in our guild so getting Trak guts is next to impossible. Been trying to buy a MQ for a few weeks now.

Isn't there an npc you can give some item to in order to spawn a trak guts only mob?