Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If anyone has the arms and right leg for Absorbing Man then I wouldn't mind having them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rirse posted:

If anyone has the arms and right leg for Absorbing Man then I wouldn't mind having them.

I bet you could fashion custom legs out of extra ball & chains.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Arrived like 3 weeks earlier than Amazon claimed:

:D

[Edit] oh poo poo did that Jet Set Radio Beat ever go on sale anywhere?

Feenix fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Aug 20, 2016

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Rhyno posted:

Sorry bro, I think K we've all got one. poo poo I have two.

I'd like one actually. I was excited for Absorbing Man but I don't have much interest in spider-Gwen.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Got my Phoenix from Colonel Whitey today! Now my Phoenix shelf is just about complete. :swoon:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
12 different Walgreens in downtown Chicago and not a single Punisher. Meanwhile he's sighted all over town back home in bumblefuck Indiana.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I'd like one actually. I was excited for Absorbing Man but I don't have much interest in spider-Gwen.

Spider-Gwen only comes with the ball and chain anyway.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Rirse posted:

Spider-Gwen only comes with the ball and chain anyway.

Yeah, exactly, which is why I could use a ball and chain? Unless you were making a "girlfriend as ball and chain" joke or something....

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Feenix posted:

[Edit] oh poo poo did that Jet Set Radio Beat ever go on sale anywhere?

Not yet. It's got a release date of 2016 but they've been teasing it for two years now so who knows when it'll come out. It's Vulcanlog if that helps you keep an eye out for it.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Mentioned eariler a BAF swap meet, and here all the ones I got outside of completed BAFs.

I honestly kinda want to finish Absorbing Man and Venom. Maybe Odin as well, with the rest being trade fodder.

Do wonder if Green Goblin's torso would fit the upcoming Absorbing Man through.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Has there been any word on if they're going to make a Dark Phoenix variant of the current mold in a future ML line? After putting up the new ML Phoenix, my shelf is looking imbalanced. :argh:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Agrias120 posted:

Has there been any word on if they're going to make a Dark Phoenix variant of the current mold in a future ML line? After putting up the new ML Phoenix, my shelf is looking imbalanced. :argh:

Yep, they showed a CG prototype at SDCC, which insinuates it'll be an exclusive of some sort, probably Walgreens.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Walgreens exclusives for next year are Invisible Woman and Human Torch.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Louisgod posted:

Yep, they showed a CG prototype at SDCC, which insinuates it'll be an exclusive of some sort, probably Walgreens.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

therealjon_ posted:

Walgreens exclusives for next year are Invisible Woman and Human Torch.

Dark Phoenix might as well be the Invisible Woman because she'll be impossible to find at retail. :v:

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Agrias120 posted:

Got my Phoenix from Colonel Whitey today! Now my Phoenix shelf is just about complete. :swoon:

Sweet, glad it got there!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Still have a Deadpool if anybody sees Skull Kid/Zelda at TRU.

Speaking of, anybody still need Rogue? Saw a hidden one at TRU today that may still be there tomorrow.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Louisgod posted:

Still have a Deadpool if anybody sees Skull Kid/Zelda at TRU.

Speaking of, anybody still need Rogue? Saw a hidden one at TRU today that may still be there tomorrow.

I looked at multiple TRUs while traveling to and from Chicago with no luck.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Saw an in the wild Rogue today but still happy I didn't risk it. Thanks again to Louisgod for his.

It's a really great figure and Hasbro has come a long way with their female figures since diaper Emma Frost almost a decade ago.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We were all over the Chicagoland area between Thursday and today. I may or may not have gone into every Walgreens I saw (possibly 17 of them) and didn't see a single Jim Lee Punisher.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I'll keep an eye out for you buddy. Anybody else want him?

Speaking of, found Falcon and Winter Soldier at a Wal-Mart today. Just picked up Falcon, pretty slick overall despite the lack of paint detail.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Louisgod posted:

I'll keep an eye out for you buddy. Anybody else want him?

Speaking of, found Falcon and Winter Soldier at a Wal-Mart today. Just picked up Falcon, pretty slick overall despite the lack of paint detail.

Well hilariously, the Punisher fig has been found in a few places here in town. I wasn't looking for myself, mostly for a friend so don't worry too much about it. I was also on the prowl for the exclusive TF Brainstorm that is allegedly going to appear at some point.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
If a friend went to 17 different Walgreens to try and get me a toy I'd assume he's trying to get into my pants. And hell, I'd let him, depending on the toy

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
THe only Punisher I want.. is your dick in my butt

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Louisgod posted:

If a friend went to 17 different Walgreens to try and get me a toy I'd assume he's trying to get into my pants. And hell, I'd let him, depending on the toy

His best friend died earlier this year very horribly and not many things cheer him up but he loves his Marvel Legends. And I was looking for a Transformer! Also if you're unaware, there are Walgreens as close as 3 blocks apart in downtown Chicago.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

That downtown Chicago Target (you know, the gothic one) has thrown up some gems sometimes. I bought Generations Skids there when I'd failed to find him anywhere else the week before.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Rhyno posted:

His best friend died earlier this year very horribly and not many things cheer him up

Yeah it's hard to cheer up a dead guy

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
^ lol :(

Rhyno posted:

His best friend died earlier this year very horribly and not many things cheer him up but he loves his Marvel Legends. And I was looking for a Transformer! Also if you're unaware, there are Walgreens as close as 3 blocks apart in downtown Chicago.

:(

I was just joking but that really sucks to hear, hope he's doing well.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
While you guys are looking for Punisher, can you pick me up a Silk if you see her? While I think my Toys R Us is finally going to refresh the Spider-Man wave, I am sill worry they might just order more Absorbing Man wave figures instead.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rirse posted:

While you guys are looking for Punisher, can you pick me up a Silk if you see her? While I think my Toys R Us is finally going to refresh the Spider-Man wave, I am sill worry they might just order more Absorbing Man wave figures instead.

Has that wave been spotted at retail yet? All I've read are online stores and specialty stores (comic shops) getting it so I'm curious if retail isn't ordering as much due to already drowning in Spider-Mens.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Louisgod posted:

Has that wave been spotted at retail yet? All I've read are online stores and specialty stores (comic shops) getting it so I'm curious if retail isn't ordering as much due to already drowning in Spider-Mens.

Good question. That why I am worry they just re-order the last Spider-Man wave instead of the new one. And man it took forever to get rid of several of the characters from the Absorbing Man wave. I personality bought Beetle, Speed Demon, and the old Boomerang figure from store...mostly since I really liked Superior Foes of Spider-Man so I might as well get the team.

Even with that said, the store still has several Misty Knights that nobody wants.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Louisgod posted:

It's hit Targets here. I'm in a local collecting group on FB and a few of the guys there have found them locally.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Rhyno posted:

It's hit Targets here. I'm in a local collecting group on FB and a few of the guys there have found them locally.

Is that why finding stuff is always hard in the Chicagoland area?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Finally found like 10 Namor's yesterday at a Walgreens

Also my dealer is getting his X-Men cases this week, so if anyone else was a smaller order from EE they're shipping

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Got this Nathan Drake, he's pretty cool.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

Is that why finding stuff is always hard in the Chicagoland area?

The collecting group is in NE Indiana, I was just visiting Chicago for the weekend.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Joe Fisto posted:

I was rearranging my ML Spidermans and I realized I don't have a good Doc Ock figure. When was the last time we got a decent one? I haven't seen an announcement of a new one.

He's a little small, but I think he's a wonderful lil' piece.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

therealjon_ posted:

Got this Nathan Drake, he's pretty cool.

Which game is the blue dildo from?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Which game is the blue dildo from?

It's a selfie stick from a WWE Tyler Breeze figure.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That's a weird looking Ash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I stopped at a Walmart today while traveling and saw the DKR armored Batman and decided to pick it up. Not sure if it was an error but it rang up as $5.00. Not marked as clearance on the shelves or anything.