Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Also Kanye owns stop being nerds.
Kanye owns, but he's also retarded. The line between yin and yang is a narrow as a razor and only a warrior who know the Way can traverse it without slicing himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Jerusalem posted:

I wanted to make that joke :mad:

You're the one with a TARDIS, fix it yourself

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sanguinia posted:

You're the one with a TARDIS, fix it yourself

Done :smug:

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

Look we both know if you go into your own time stream you run the risk of creating infinite Vinces.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Black Is Black posted:

Look we both know if you go into your own time stream you run the risk of creating infinite Vinces.

Those McMahon genes are strong :ohdear:

To get back on track, Scott Hall is apparently old school in more ways than one:

Very mildly :nws:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

And yet everyone goes nuts when Biden spends time with Dean Ambrose.

Wait what.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Those McMahon genes are strong :ohdear:

To get back on track, Scott Hall is apparently old school in more ways than one:

Very mildly :nws:

Rick Rude memorial tweet.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Diamond Joe Biden and Dean Ambrose, strutting down main street winking at girls, cigarette packs rolled up in the sleeves of their white t-shirts. :3:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

Diamond Joe Biden and Dean Ambrose, strutting down main street winking at girls, cigarette packs rolled up in the sleeves of their white t-shirts. :3:

Diamond Joe Biden and Dean Ambrose, stumbling down the street accosting girls, cans of Steel Reserve tightly gripped in hand, Trans Am idling in the background.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Skunkrocker posted:

This mother fucker.

Let me tell you a story of growing up in Ringgold, GA near a little road called Highway 41. US41 would come up from Dalton through Ringgold into East Ridge Tennessee and up through Chattanooga and head north. And on three spots of this road in Ringgold there would be signs advertising American Wrestling Federation or something, otherwise known of course as AWF, one of these signs being a tractor trailer container parked in an empty lot across from two gas stations and a dog groomer. AWF is run by Paul Lee, aforementioned Twitter user, who is the exact opposite of Lil Naitch in that he's Big Naitch. He's a huge steroid fueled gigantic motherfucker who looks somewhat like Ric Flair. As the story goes he supposedly paid $100,000 (citation needed) to get the Nature Boy himself to come down and, as my friend Kurrant here on the forums would put it, say he is "the man." As in he's the new Nature Boy and the "Real" Nature Boy. Might as well drink a six pack of Natural Light and piss on Buddy Rodger's grave for all that means. Not that means poo poo, Ric is still the Nature Boy until he dies.

AWF ripped everything off. They have no creativity whatsoever. Their logo is a copy of the Attitude Era WWF logo, they also have another thing called I think World of Wrestling that's literally the Whip-em Out Wednesday logo from Opie and Anthony, and their arena is held in a warehouse next to what I can only assume Mr. Lee owns: a storage unit rental facility. The guy is pretty loaded and spends a good chunk of his money hiring such notable stars as Buff Bagwell and The Rock and Roll Express to come wrestle there. He also once got either Kane or a Kane impersonator to come wrestle him. All of that said I have never been to an AWF show. We threatened to several times. I think Kur has been to one, that's how he knows all this information he has told me. I also know a few wrestlers in that tri-state area who swear up and down never to work for him ever again for one reason or another. And he's the kind of guy who since he owns the place and does all the booking he pulls a Triple H and is always going over, something I've seen from the indy crowd before. If you ever listened to the Derailercast when it was still going we talk about this dude and if it ever starts back up, gently caress, we'll talk about him again.

So why do I bring up his twitter besides him taking photo ops with such "celebrities" as Rob Schneider, tweeting inane poo poo at Trips and Steph, and sending random shoutouts to guys who probably couldn't give a gently caress about him?

He will have a Pro Wrestling Tees page if he can get two thousand followers on Twitter.

Which includes random shoutouts to Cody Hall and Matt Hardy... why?

Right now he only has 59 284 (edit: I misread). I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I would love to see that disaster unfold. On the other I really don't want to follow loving Paul Lee.

EDIT: Someone from another promotion claims he was a former Smokey Mountain and WCW star. Can anyone confirm or is someone legit getting him confused with Flair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-5uH0td7_M

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

I was gonna ask how it was possible that he needed the money that bad, but then I remembered.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a black feminist posted the same thing about the kanye/kim meet the president thing on twitter so i think jr is just a black feminist

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Piss in my rear end posted:

a black feminist posted the same thing about the kanye/kim meet the president thing on twitter so i think jr is just a black feminist

He don't need no Vince McMahon

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
All people who care that Obama was with Kim and Kanye are stupid.

Also Kanye owns and is the best potential celeb to do a guest match at Wrestlemania. That's my hot take

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Wanna hear a promo battle between Yeezy and Cena

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
DONDA announced as the new USA affiliate of Dragon Gate. Ye has joined Monster Express.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Triple H weighs in on deflategate https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/561538745397415938

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Wanna hear a promo battle between Yeezy and Cena

Giving Kanye a live mic on Raw would be the most hillariously dumb thing the WWE has ever done. His rant in the middle of the ring would go down in history. He would probably end up in the hall of fame due to it

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Dexo posted:

Giving Kanye a live mic on Raw would be the most hillariously dumb thing the WWE has ever done. His rant in the middle of the ring would go down in history. He would probably end up in the hall of fame due to it

"Vince McMahon doesn't care about short people."

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Two Beans posted:

"Vince McMahon doesn't care about short people."

Or black people or people with accents, or women, or small muscled dudes. Really if your name isn't John Cena he gives no ducks about you

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

schweens posted:

Also Kanye owns and is the best potential celeb to do a guest match at Wrestlemania. That's my hot take

If that means a that ends with Kanye getting beaten in the head with nasty chairshots the way Rock did against Foley in their 'I Quit' match, I would definitely be in favor.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Wow, lot of anti-Kanye sentiment here. Not a good look.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

I Before E posted:

Wow, lot of anti-Kanye sentiment here. Not a good look.
He doesn't discourage it...

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Kanye West is so good at his character that I'm not sure if he's music's Iron Sheik or not.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
Seeing Sasha Banks on twitter all gleeful that she was able to get a picture with KENTA is awesome.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Kanye is pretty much the best and most influencial musician in the last 15 years and at this point not liking him probably is some deeper racist idea that hasn't been explored yet.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

love him or hate him, you gotta respect Kanye

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

The_Rob posted:

Cena is pretty much the best and most influencial wrestler in the last 15 years and at this point not liking him probably is some deeper racist idea that hasn't been explored yet.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Corporate Kanye

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
<lights go off, you hear claps in the distance>

"That's gotta be Kayne!"

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Edit: Wrong thread

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I don't like Kanye's music and I don't like Kanye because I don't like smug jerks.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Perfidus posted:

I don't like Kanye's music and I don't like Kanye because I don't like smug jerks.

Well you should really listen to his music because nearly every album he has put out could all be called classics.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Perfidus posted:

...how the gently caress do you watch wrestling then?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

The_Rob posted:

Well you should really listen to his music because nearly every album he has put out could all be called classics.

Somebody's never listened to 808s and Heartbreak. That album suuuucked

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Somebody's never listened to 808s and Heartbreak. That album suuuucked

That's honestly probably my favorite album of his. It's also pretty critically acclaimed. Really his only missteps are probably cruel summer which was more of a label showcase album anyway,and maybe watch the throne. Although watch the throne had so many bangers on it I can't even say it's a misstep.Jay z was the weak link on that album.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Kim k got a fat rear end and I love it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Kim k got a fat rear end and I love it.

*lawler voice*

AHHHH

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I fell in love with the man when I heard that,"My life is dope and I do dope poo poo" story :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jerusalem posted:

I fell in love with the man when I heard that,"My life is dope and I do dope poo poo" story :swoon:

I voted Obama too.