Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Dalton is now free from the shackles of EW Scripps. Now all he has to do is threaten Scott's loved ones if he wants to talk monsters :clint:

Also, I'm signing up for CBB World the moment Andy drops some content on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

feedmyleg posted:

Dalton is now free from the shackles of EW Scripps. Now all he has to do is threaten Scott's loved ones if he wants to talk monsters :clint:

Besides the weekly show he's doing?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

feedmyleg posted:

Andy has a weekly show that alternates between Bonanas for Bonanza episodes, Bonusnanza episodes, and one-offs based on his characters. The first one-off was an episode with August Lindt, Gourley's Giger and Sean Conroy as another employee at the pretzel factory just kind of hanging out and doing loose bits.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Oh dang, did I somehow miss that it's back? I thought it was reruns of his Earwolf stuff

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

feedmyleg posted:

Oh dang, did I somehow miss that it's back? I thought it was reruns of his Earwolf stuff

It’s separate show feeds for the archives and current stuff.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

FitFortDanga posted:

Okay, Leo Karpartze is pushing me over the edge. Take my money, Aukerman, you got me.

Same.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Only 30 minutes into this week's Scott Hasn't Seen and it's a treat because Ego didn't watch the movie, has never seen it, and this doesn't come up until she's been on mic for like 15 minutes

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

JethroMcB posted:

Only 30 minutes into this week's Scott Hasn't Seen and it's a treat because Ego didn't watch the movie, has never seen it, and this doesn't come up until she's been on mic for like 15 minutes

Weird energy in this one. Like Scott is pissed about it or just kinda in a bad mood. Idk maybe in projecting but not as fun as the other eps so far, even if it is a pretty funny premise.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Scotts whole deal with Ego seems to be wildly antagonistic. Talks to her like a problematic host stuck in the 70's. Imagine they have a good enough rapport outside of the show that it's fine, but they play it very straight.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

It's quickly becoming my (2nd, after Action Boyz) favorite podcast.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is it like how women just don't get Hollywood Handbook?

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

ManoliIsFat posted:

It's quickly becoming my (2nd, after Action Boyz) favorite podcast.

It convinced me to watch both Addams Family movies - and both were unexpectedly great!

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Is it like how women just don't get Hollywood Handbook?

It's a reoccurring thing with people getting confused with Scott and Ego's dynamic despite her being one of his most reoccurring guests.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Does Scott and Sprague actually watch the movies together, like on a stream? Or is that just a bit? Cuz Sprague mentions moments Scott laughed at during their watches, and Scott's mentioned on the podcast that he would have watched Space Jam 2 with Hayes.

I liked the Ego episode. I love their antagonistic friendship.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I'm pretty sure it's all a bit, in the TMNT series the conceit was that Scott was quarantining in Sprague's lair during the early days of the pandemic, and they definitely weren't recording remotely. It's hung around through Scott Hasn't Seen for some reason. (Also, they both have a habit of bringing up specific details from the movie during those opening segments that ostensibly take place before they watch the movie and Scott is just supposed to be speculating.)

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

JethroMcB posted:

I'm pretty sure it's all a bit, in the TMNT series the conceit was that Scott was quarantining in Sprague's lair during the early days of the pandemic, and they definitely weren't recording remotely. It's hung around through Scott Hasn't Seen for some reason. (Also, they both have a habit of bringing up specific details from the movie during those opening segments that ostensibly take place before they watch the movie and Scott is just supposed to be speculating.)

That's what I assumed, but With Gourley and Rust do episodes where they watch the movie together while talking and recording through some video chat software, so I wasn't sure.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Franchescanado posted:

That's what I assumed, but With Gourley and Rust do episodes where they watch the movie together while talking and recording through some video chat software, so I wasn't sure.

I don’t think they do watch them together, outside of commentaries and maybe a few of the movies, but they mention a lot when and where they watched it and it doesn’t seem like it lines up that often.

With the TMNT show, it seemed like they watched the movie over Zoom, sometimes with the guests, but Scott Hasn’t Seen seems far more like they do it separately.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

The Senator Giroux posted:

I don’t think they do watch them together, outside of commentaries and maybe a few of the movies, but they mention a lot when and where they watched it and it doesn’t seem like it lines up that often.

With the TMNT show, it seemed like they watched the movie over Zoom, sometimes with the guests, but Scott Hasn’t Seen seems far more like they do it separately.

Yeah, I’m listening to The Addams Family episode, and they watched it separately.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

Franchescanado posted:

Yeah, I’m listening to The Addams Family episode, and they watched it separately.
Ha it's an odd conceit for sure, it'd be insane to record the intro segment separately. I think Scott likes having his friend over, I wouldn't be surprised if they watch some of the movies together, but no reason for them to.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
HH #420 I just wanted to say I think my name would be "Strong Gremlins."

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
sean's question about reality show show in the pro version killed me

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Love the bit in Andy Daly's current run of shows that they're still recording out of Andy Richter's backyard. For context, they had him guest star on one of the first new episodes and have just kept it up.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The World Inferno posted:

Love the bit in Andy Daly's current run of shows that they're still recording out of Andy Richter's backyard. For context, they had him guest star on one of the first new episodes and have just kept it up.

The dual weed-whacker background accompaniment didn't bother me in this week's episode but then again I wasn't listening over headphones

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

The World Inferno posted:

I had to pause laughing at the idea of him coming within 20 feet of Andy Richter in his house.

JethroMcB posted:

The dual weed-whacker background accompaniment didn't bother me in this week's episode but then again I wasn't listening over headphones
Lol, I did listen on headphones, it was funnier than annoying. Matt (or maybe Brett) mixed it well. Helicopters dropping in a new set of gardeners.

ManoliIsFat fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Nov 4, 2021

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I hope they release this as a HH episode and that it's not a trainwreck

https://twitter.com/JesseDavidFox/status/1456327344713437196?t=qfxmvBJza7hg-_1lMAoc1A&s=19

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I'm consistently blown away at just how much Talkin' TMNT is vindicating my stance that Secret if the Ooze is the best turtles film.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

The bombshell that Scott ended up hating both Sister Acts is hilarious and I think secretly broke Phoebe Robinsons heart.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://twitter.com/DoubleThreatPod/status/1455614745659142148

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
Double Threat continues to be one of the most delightful podcasts that I listen to weekly. I really love how random asides and bits end up leading to multi-episode sagas, like how Tom not realizing a picture of Jack Nicholson spilling chili on himself was a photoshop eventually led to their producer travelling to Texas to attend the national chili-cookoff championship.

Their producer Brett really managed to one-up Chef Kevin in making himself the third star of the show, too, but he's an interesting enough guy that I don't mind.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
lol. The 'Car Dealership Commercial' episode of Exit 42 alone is worth the price of admission.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

RestingB1tchFace posted:

lol. The 'Car Dealership Commercial' episode of Exit 42 alone is worth the price of admission.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my ex-wife! Here at Willy Henderson's, we'll sell a car to anybody in the country - EXCEPT one person."

("Robert's Gazpacho" is obviously the best episode, but I respect your choice as well.)

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

JethroMcB posted:

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my ex-wife! Here at Willy Henderson's, we'll sell a car to anybody in the country - EXCEPT one person."

("Robert's Gazpacho" is obviously the best episode, but I respect your choice as well.)

You pinpointed a hilarious part. But it's the sexy lady background acting that almost made me spit up my 63 octane, bad gas.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

RestingB1tchFace posted:

You pinpointed a hilarious part. But it's the sexy lady background acting that almost made me spit up my 63 octane, bad gas.

Hah, the first quote that came to mind for that episode was Drew's "I'm close." But I'm a sucker for any time Dan defaults to "My character is furious about his bad divorce."

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im continuing my teacher's lounge relisten and dan telling drew during the minisodes that once every few weeks they lose him is a highlight.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
all time great HH

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Snooze Cruise posted:

all time great HH

I cackled out loud like an idiot when Sean started to explain the Grey Man, but really there were so many good moments.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Snooze Cruise posted:

im continuing my teacher's lounge relisten and dan telling drew during the minisodes that once every few weeks they lose him is a highlight.

100%

And those commonly turn out to be some of the most hilarious parts of the show. Was this the suppository depository episode? Drew went off the rails in that one....and it is one of the most memorable Teacher's Lounge moments....IMO.

Edit.....yes it is.

RestingB1tchFace fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Nov 11, 2021

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The official line only a few weeks ago was this wasn’t in the pipeline, so neat to see gears moving quickly already.

quote:

Threedom is coming to CBB World!

Hello citizens of CBB World! We have an earth-shaking, world-quaking, for-heavens-saking announcement coming directly from us to your inbox -- we are adding the hit podcast THREEDOM, with Paul F. Tompkins, Lauren Lapkus, and myself to CBB World!

Starting November 18 -- every Thursday -- a new episode of THREEDOM Season 4 will drop, AD-FREE, for all Legacy and Maximum subscribers!

In addition, Nov. 18, the entirety of Seasons 1 and 2 will be available for members of both tiers, also ad-free!

Some episodes of Season 3 will be available on Nov. 18, but not all. Basically, how it works for season three is-- a year after they were originally released, when they stop being ad-supported, we'll get 'em straight into your hot little hands! (and I sincerely hope your hands are hot.)

So make sure you sign into https://www.cbbworld.com go to ACCESS, select PODCASTS, and transfer Threedom into your podcast app of choice! A trailer for the new season is available for you to listen NOW, which will give you a sneak preview as to what's in store for you in the year to come.

Hope you're enjoying everything else we've been putting out!

In GOD we trust,
Scott Aukerman

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

The official line only a few weeks ago was this wasn’t in the pipeline, so neat to see gears moving quickly already.

just came here to post this

the wolf dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Would love for the Gino show to make the jump as well.