Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.

quote:

We're pretty different people. Our age, our upbringings, our opinions...
Hello new r/relationships thread superstar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

loquacius posted:

You are, like, severely overthinking your situation. You met someone and you're happy about it, that's fine, chill out a little bit

Anyway I cut out a postscript in this for forum-drama reasons, just noting that so anon doesn't ask why

Who wouldn't want to remain in a relationship with somebody who immediately anonymously brag-frets about the girl he didn't go all the way with, and then uses multiple forum smilies in-line as text

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Where's a highschool kid going to get the equipment to dismember a body and a barrel big enough to hold said body without their parents noticing the blood and guts everywhere or that one of their giant barrels went missing?

Lowe's or Home Depot. Lure the victim to a secluded place, or bash their head on the spot and clean up the blood, then bring the body to that secluded place. Start the grizzly business of dismembering the corpse, toss the remains into the barrel, drive the barrel to the ravine, and hope the local cops too dumb and lazy to investigate too deeply. Bonus points for creating an email address or sending a postcard claiming to be the SO and saying that you're getting the victim away from this town. Bingo, bango, get away with murder.

Man, I need to stop listening to LPotL so much at work.

Murdertrain goon, presuming what you wrote wasn't just a community college creative writing 101 course assignment, has the victim you gangbanged with her murderer ever been found? Does she have any social media accounts you could track down? Which of your friends had the means to do the above?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Unrelated question: what's your opinion of murder? Like in general

It's kind of like

playin' a basketball game

I am there

and the router is there

and I put the router in my timecapsule

and I am the winner

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

OutOfPrint posted:

Lowe's or Home Depot. Lure the victim to a secluded place, or bash their head on the spot and clean up the blood, then bring the body to that secluded place. Start the grizzly business of dismembering the corpse, toss the remains into the barrel, drive the barrel to the ravine, and hope the local cops too dumb and lazy to investigate too deeply. Bonus points for creating an email address or sending a postcard claiming to be the SO and saying that you're getting the victim away from this town. Bingo, bango, get away with murder.

Man, I need to stop listening to LPotL so much at work.

Murdertrain goon, presuming what you wrote wasn't just a community college creative writing 101 course assignment, has the victim you gangbanged with her murderer ever been found? Does she have any social media accounts you could track down? Which of your friends had the means to do the above?

Again, it's a junior in highschool. They aren't known for calmly planning and executing murders like that. Plus it would probably raise some questions if a teenager walked into lowes, got a saw or some other cutting implement that can cut through bones, and a barrel big enough for a cut-up human body.

Cops are dumb but not that dumb.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Again, it's a junior in highschool. They aren't known for calmly planning and executing murders like that. Plus it would probably raise some questions if a teenager walked into lowes, got a saw or some other cutting implement that can cut through bones, and a barrel big enough for a cut-up human body.

Cops are dumb but not that dumb.

Reminds me of this
http://www.criticalcommons.org/Members/kfortmueller/clips/the-wire-snoop-buys-a-nail-gun-boys-of-summer-2006

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
wasn't there an astoundingly serious metafilter seriouspost about this

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
here we go
https://ask.metafilter.com/7921/If-you-killed-somebody-how-would-you-dispose-of-the-body-without-getting-caught#155715

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

My girlfriend has learned that if she lies in bed and makes weird noises I'll go and slap her face with my boobs AND NOW SHE WONT STOP WHAT DO I DO

you could stop slapping her face with your boobs :confused:

Been a while since we saw an incel:

quote:

There is so much talk nowadays about abuse and discrimination. I finally feel like I can tell my story. Although you won’t see this on TV since I don’t fit the profile (I’m a white straight
male).

I’m technically an incel, although I prefer to think of myself as someone who just hasn’t had sex in the “real” world. I’ve done lucid dreaming and got off there.

The reason I’m an incel is because I have no confidence, thanks to a lifetime of abuse. I’m high school I asked out girls and was constantly rejected. One girl I really liked and went to her house to hand deliver a letter asking her to prom. She called the police. That’s basically my life - I be nice and women react this way.

In college a girl left her umbrella in class, a class which only met once a week. I got her umbrella and, using her name, found her school email address. I emailed her but no response in almost 8 hours, so I called Student Relations posing as her brother and asked for her dorm room and phone number. I called and, again, no response.

I started getting scared for her at that point, so I went to her dorm. Started pounding on the door, nightmares of her being dead from some guy breaking in and raping her. She finally answered the door and I gave her the umbrella and asked to come in and make sure her apartment was safe. I kinda screwed up there but you see my point. Long story short she got a restraining order on me, for giving her a gift.

It’s 2018, I’m 36, a virgin, and a victim of systematic abuse. Pleased to meet you.

You come off weird, bro, it's nobody else's fault, the fact that you can't see that shows how self-absorbed you are

First one was short and second one was an incel so here's a third:

quote:

My wife was molested by her grandfather when she was a kid. I don't know the whole story- I've never asked because quite frankly I'm afraid to know. I'm afraid I will go murder the evil bastard if ever I learn the whole thing. All I do know is he never went to jail, is registered sex offender because of it, isn't allowed to own guns anymore, and he was ostracized by the family for a decade. Despite this my wife turned out normal, we have a great sex life, and a generally happy marriage.

In the 8 years I've known my wife, I've seen that the grandfather has been slowly worming his way back into her parent's lives. When we got married 4 years ago, her parents actually gave us poo poo because we refused to allow him at the wedding. My father in law is a mechanic, and he is constantly helping the grandfather out as he owns several classic cars. It seems like every time we go over to her parent's now that child molesting bastard is there. It makes me so loving angry... but what I am I supposed to do, call my father in law a piece of poo poo for not disowning someone who raped his daughter just because they're family? What's funny/sad is that her dad is a huge dude and I have no doubt he would lay me out if I said that to his face, yet he has no problem palling around with the guy who actually did the deed. The only reason I can figure they are doing this is because they want the grandfather's very nice house and cars when he dies.

So, that's all just to set up the reason for this post. Last October my wife and I had a son. Her parents have since been giving us poo poo because we won't let the grandfather see him. We aren't worried about him doing anything to our son, but we both have the opinion that he has lost the right to be a great-grandfather. We're also paying for childcare that we weren't planning on (her mom was going to watch our son), because the first two times we went to drop our son off at the house the grandfather's car was parked in the driveway. When my wife confronted her parents they said she was overreacting. We haven't let them watch him since he's been born as a result. It's coming to a head now as for the first time ever he showed up at a holiday family party back at Easter, and according to somebody who was there, apparently nobody said anything about it (we left when we got there and saw his car in the driveway).

Part of me thinks that I should push my wife to :sever: with her parents, but I'm not going to tell her that as I don't want to risk it backfiring and driving a wedge between us instead. Does that make me a coward? Or am I overreacting to this whole situation? I really don't know what to do. I'll probably do nothing.

Honestly yeah this is your wife's fight

You can tell her she needs to be firmer with her parents about having her grandfather around and try to make it clearer to them how much it upsets her, but I wouldn't get in a fight with her dad over it if I were you.

If this continues it sounds like she might go no-contact with them on her own, which is as it should be

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If you genuinely believe that your in laws are hanging out with a child molester for inheritance purposes then maybe you are better off not letting them influence your children in the first place.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

That incel one is way too on the nose, but it's good.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
*pounds on door furiously in the middle of the night

“Yes hello-“

“HI ITS MERTIN FROM CLASS ARE YOU SAFE? ARE YOU DRY?!”

“MERTIN? What class-“

“CAN I COME IN AND SECURE YOUR DORM ROOM M’LADY?”

Later on 4-chan: “why don’t girls want a real gentlemen?”

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

How old is creepy grandpa? You could just hope he dies soon

E: great-grandpa now? He has to be ancient by now?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Incel posted:

In college a girl left her umbrella in class, a class which only met once a week. I got her umbrella and, using her name, found her school email address. I emailed her but no response in almost 8 hours, so I called Student Relations posing as her brother and asked for her dorm room and phone number. I called and, again, no response. 

I started getting scared for her at that point, so I went to her dorm. Started pounding on the door, nightmares of her being dead from some guy breaking in and raping her. She finally answered the door and I gave her the umbrella and asked to come in and make sure her apartment was safe. I kinda screwed up there but you see my point. Long story short she got a restraining order on me, for giving her a gift. 

I hope this is fake.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

“HI ITS MERTIN FROM CLASS ARE YOU SAFE? ARE YOU DRY?!”

she's definitely dry if he's around iykwim

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Hahahaha "yada yada yada she got a restraining order" dude just admit you tried assaulting her you loving loser

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

punk rebel ecks posted:

I hope this is fake.
it definitely is. strong start but escalated far too quickly. first say you tried to drop it back to her dorm and she took out a restraining order, then hope someone asks the right questions to naturally reveal the stalking. Yeah you run the risk of no-one giving you the prompts but sometimes you have to suffer for art.

loquacius posted:

you could stop slapping her face with your boobs :confused:
Start slapping her boobs with your face instead.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
If this guy is 100% a child molester, it's your duty as a father to keep your kid away from him regardless of what your wife decides to do.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I really hate that twitter/tumblr style of writing in the first ONE WHERE THEY START TALKING IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS. also that's a pretty lame way of confessing that "i'm a girl (or really fat man) and have a girlfriend". Who cares.

Incel goon, you are leaving a ton out or you are making all that up. If you're real, stop selectively presenting the facts to make you out to be the victim. In both of those premises they wouldn't have reacted that way if you hadn't done more after the initial rejection.

Grandpa goon, that sounds like a pretty standard way for a family to react to stuff like that - wait enough years, then pretend it never happened. It's lovely, but that's what a lot of people do to cope with difficult situations. They can't have it both ways though - they can either side with the child molester and implicitly condone what he did, or they can have your wife/you in their lives. I know it must be hard to talk about for her, but the parents clearly need to be reminded what he did, and once you dig up those memories then I would give them an ultimatum to decide. If they're smart they will tell the old guy to gently caress off since he'll be dead soon anyway vs having decades of not being able to see their daughter/grandchild if they don't. In the end though it's not your place to make all this happen. All you can do is make it known you do not want your kid around the guy, as you are doing, so I guess keep doing that.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

soy posted:

Ack job goon again FYI a therapist isn't really a shrink, it's just someone you pay to be your friend basically and listen and hopefully give some good feedback.

Like when I was in highschool I saw one about the constant anxiety attacks I was having and he taught me how to meditate. poo poo like that... Practical.

That's literally the most useful I've ever heard of a high school therapist being. (unless he wasn't employed by the school and you just happened to be in high school when seeing one)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Atlas Hugged posted:

If this guy is 100% a child molester, it's your duty as a father to keep your kid away from him regardless of what your wife decides to do.

Yeah, pretty much this. Also stop being a little bitch and tell your father in law his child raping dad is apiece of poo poo and he's a horrible father for putting your wife through this. Tell him he failed as a father and as a man and you're not going to make the same mistakes he did/is. Let him assault you, fighting for your wife and child is one of your jobs.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

stop being a little bitch and tell your father in law his child raping dad is apiece of poo poo and he's a horrible father for putting your wife through this. Tell him he failed as a father and as a man and you're not going to make the same mistakes he did/is. Let him assault you, fighting for your wife and child is one of your jobs.

yup

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Unrelated question: what's your opinion of murder? Like in general

^^^ Looks like we found the fessor.

I'm not your murderer buddy though.
Never ran a train on any girls in highschool, and definitely no bustos in any girl. With condoms or without

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
gently caress this barrel in a ravine poo poo. Your local forest service maintains hundreds of remote, unmonitored outhouses that are regularly topped off with chemicals designed to quick break down biological materials. :eng101:

Like what cop is going diving for body parts without the most rock solid of intel?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That's literally the most useful I've ever heard of a high school therapist being. (unless he wasn't employed by the school and you just happened to be in high school when seeing one)

He wasn’t part of school. I had a school therapist who was virtually useless.

I think for a therapist to work it’s gotta be someone impartial and external to your day to day life.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

soy posted:

He wasn’t part of school. I had a school therapist who was virtually useless.

I think for a therapist to work it’s gotta be someone impartial and external to your day to day life.

Also because high school 'counsellors' are the most useless people on god's green earth, as I always say, but that also makes sense.

Problem is schools don't have any money for qualified staff and/or don't care about problems, they just want kids to shut up and smile and make the school look good, so they waste the kids' time with boring useless people rambling at them about self-esteem with whatever scraps are left over from upgrading the football field.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also because high school 'counsellors' are the most useless people on god's green earth, as I always say, but that also makes sense.

Problem is schools don't have any money for qualified staff and/or don't care about problems, they just want kids to shut up and smile and make the school look good, so they waste the kids' time with boring useless people rambling at them about self-esteem with whatever scraps are left over from upgrading the football field.

I hope I don't sound condescending, but... yeah. 90% of high school counselors are people who couldn't get their own lives together, and so became high school counselors.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My wife is a school counselor (not in a high school tho) and I feel an obligation to point out that the profession has changed a lot since we were kids

Every time she tells me about something she did at work, I'm just like "wow, I wish I had a school counselor that did that, or anything useful"

quote:

Hello GBS, it's time for another story about crippling social anxiety!

I can't talk to people socially. Every time I am in a social situation I freeze up and just feel overwhelmed trying to imagine figuring out what I am supposed to say to other people and what they expect me to say. I know that it's just my brain coming up with all these false and exaggerated expectations and doomsday scenarios. Like, if someone asks what I do for fun on the weekend. Do I tell them "I play computer games"? Will they think that's boring, or weird, or that I'm antisocial or something? If I say "nothing" will they think that's rude? Or awkward? And then by the time I get out of that headspace the other person has usually just wandered off to talk to someone else who is more interesting.

The only time I'm not like this is when I am in professional mode, because I know what the rules and expectations are. Whenever I am dealing with salespeople, or clients, or other companies, I always manage to appear conversationally assertive, technical, and dynamic instead of freezing up. The result of this is that I keep getting good work evaluations for this sort of stuff, a reputation in my industry for getting deals done, and promoted into a more company-representative role.

This sucks because after five years getting habituated to this situation, I have lost all ability to talk to anyone outside of my profession. The only friends I have left are coworkers, former coworkers, and colleagues and the only thing I can interact with them about is shop talk. I met a very nice woman at a meeting that objectively speaking I would have really been interested in getting to know personally and we spent ten minutes at a table over coffee discussing deionized water systems, but when she started asking personal questions I completely blanked out and had to leave the meeting to go sit in the lobby and browse Reddit on my phone until I stopped hyperventilating. Multiply this by like a hundred times a year, times a decade and that is how terrible my social life is.

I can't help but notice you didn't mention anything about getting help

I don't wanna sound like a broken record here, but if you have a hundred panic attacks a year, you've got a problem, and you need to fix it. Your anxiety issues won't get fixed unless you fix them. It's hard work, but it needs to be done if you want this to ever change.

Also I'll tell you what I told the last guy who had a problem like this: if you don't feel comfortable talking to people about your hobbies, try getting into something new. You could even just listen to music or read a book. Make a point of seeing at least one movie per weekend; that's a pretty good answer for that question too.

quote:

My husband thinks he has hypnotized me into having sex with him on command.

It started when he got into doing stage magic as a hobby. He's pretty good at card tricks, juggling, pulling flowers out of nowhere, and wanted to try hypnotizing people. He got some library books and I decided to go along with it just to see what would happen. I was not hypnotized at all, but just went along with his act because he was doing it in front of a couple of friends and didn't want to make it awkward.

To explain what happened next you need some background on my husband. He's sort of shy and grew up in a repressed family where he apparently learned that anything other than missionary and maybe girl on top was wrong, and I am a lot more open about kink than he is. Getting him to talk about what turns him on is a huge challenge, and mostly what happens when I try him to open up is that his guilt kicks in and he just completely shuts down in bed for a few days and this sucks. The poor guy is so worried that I'll be offended at what he's into that he's too scared to bring it up.

Six months ago he asked me if he could practice another hypnotism trick for a party we were going to later in the week. I agreed of course, but when he started to hypnotize me he tried something much different. He told me there was a key word, and upon hearing him say it I would do whatever he wanted sexually. Then after he said a different word, I would forget the details of the whole experience and fall asleep. Then he told me to consciously forget that this implanting took place and that I could wake up out of the trance.

I was literally dying to know what he would do next with this power so I didn't tell him that his mind trick didn't work on me at all. That night, he said the word. So I pretended to go along with everything he said. Best. Sex. Ever. I was seeing a side of him that he never would have talked about (even if to me it was pretty vanilla) and he was performing way more enthusiastically than almost ever before. When we were finished smashing he told me to clean up, and then said the ending word so I pretended to fall asleep. The next morning he asked me how I was, and I said "A little tired for some reason", but didn't give any other hint that I remembered all that incredible gently caress session.

Two days later he actually told me to tie him up and 69 while he was on his back, then cowboy ride the hell out of him without mercy until I was done pounding. I had no idea he was into this kind of sub stuff but he was obviously enjoying it a huge deal and I feel so happy he's exploring himself this way. And as a bonus when I woke up that morning pretending not to remember the specifics outside of "we had sex last night", I pretended to notice that he had some faint rope marks on his wrists and asked him about that. He turned absolutely beet red and lied that he'd fallen asleep on his hands!

For now I am going to keep this going and see what else my husband comes up with. Every time I try to obliquely mention kinky items that he thinks I don't literally remember him doing with me, he gets all bashful and embarrassed, but the next time we're together he makes it one crazy gently caress ride. None of the things he's into are really outside my comfort zone, he's a very naturally considerate person and that extends to his sexual approaches, so I don't think I'm going to have to decide between keeping him believing I'm hypnotized and refusing to do something he wants.

I think if I told my husband the truth, his brain would literally explode itself out of misplaced guilt or something. I kind of wonder if there is any good way to turn this into a situation where we can openly talk about this and keep doing it, because he's happier than ever and so am I, even if I can't admit it.

This is an extremely adorable fetish story :unsmith:

I do agree that you should probably come clean but I am far too hungover rn to be able to think of a gentle way to do it

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Hypnosis goon(probably goonette?) Come over to my place baby, you won't have to pretend you're hypnotized, I'll do pretty much anything you like. Not to mention a few things you've probably never had done to you before.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Hypnosis goon(probably goonette?) Come over to my place baby, you won't have to pretend you're hypnotized, I'll do pretty much anything you like. Not to mention a few things you've probably never had done to you before.

Lol

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

wesleywillis posted:

Should have been anonymous, dude. This may be the saddest post I have ever read on this site.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Should have been anonymous, dude. This may be the saddest post I have ever read on this site.

sadder than printer goon?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I’ll do stuff to ya, sex stuff, cmon over goon (mayhaps goonette??) for sex things whilst we drink fine armagnac and play Mario kart 64

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

wesleywillis posted:

Like what, rain down a pool of sweat on her and then crush her to death after you overexert yourself after 30 seconds?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Like what, rain down a pool of sweat on her and then crush her to death after you overexert yourself after 30 seconds?

just lol if you think it'll take more than 15 seconds

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Hypnosis goonette your husband is a rapist just fyi

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Sagebrush posted:

Hypnosis goonette your husband is a rapist just fyi

Yeah this was my take too :whitewater: maybe I'm just too vanilla, but even if he knows she's just pretending and it's just a roleplay thing, it's still :whitewater: as hell

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

watch my dazzling display of skill, pick a card, any card. It's a 6 isn't it?? Pick another card. It's 9, I know it is, i'm a sex magician give me a call goonette i'll pull an orgasm out of your vagina like it's a rabbit from a hat

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Danaru posted:

Yeah this was my take too :whitewater: maybe I'm just too vanilla, but even if he knows she's just pretending and it's just a roleplay thing, it's still :whitewater: as hell

Roleplaying rape is :whitewater: and imo points at some real serious mental or emotional issues but at least both parties are aware that it's still consensual.

It sounds like this guy believes his hypnosis really works (he lied about the red marks after the fact) so he believes that his wife is literally under his control and doesn't know what he's doing to her and that is rape.

Like, what he's doing isn't actually rape, but basically he's getting comfortable with being a rapist because of what he believes is happening.

I see two possible eventual outcomes of the situation:

1) wifey eventually comes clean and tells him that she knew all along, and his brain collapses because it sounds like this whole sexual awakening of his is predicated on no one knowing what he does

2) wifey never comes clean, he continues to believe that he has magic powers, and eventually he is arrested for sexual harassment (or worse) in a hilarious situation akin to when children try to sneak past a grown-up by closing their own eyes

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 18:12 on May 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Look into my eyes, into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under