Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Why cookie Rocket posted:

My second (spare) Deadpool finally came in. I'm hoping to trade him for a Titans Return Mindwipe (transformer). For the record, that means I'm letting a Deadpool go for less than retail if you can find a purple bat robot.

I will buy the deadpool from you if you find a purple robot thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
There's nothing better than finding that figure you've been lusting after for super-cheap on eBay :toot: I collect WWE Sting figures and have been coveting this rare TNA Joker-variant Sting that was released in 2012 and has a current list price of $200-$300 NIB. The other week I found a listing on eBay for a used Joker Sting and nabbed it for only :20bux:

My collection so far:

And a House of M Hulk that I found at a thrift store a few years ago:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Rhyno posted:

All reports claim that stupid Brainstorm isn't dropping til November.

Really? There were roughly a hojillion of them at TFNation in the UK this past weekend. £25 each (£10 more than the regular TR guys were going for).

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

The_Doctor posted:

Really? There were roughly a hojillion of them at TFNation in the UK this past weekend. £25 each (£10 more than the regular TR guys were going for).

Yeah a lot of the places that source stuff from Hasbro Asia should have theirs or will get them soon. I've already got mine

mind you, the same guys I ordered Brainstorm from still don't even have all their Wave 1 TR stuff in(or their full allotment of Victorion :argh:) I found that Astrotrain locally thanks to the weird distribution we got going on down here

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

I dunno what the UK release is, the US release was originally said to be Aug 1st but now they say Nov 1st.

Edit: Made a stop at ONE Walgreens and found a Punisher. Should've known it would be that easy.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Aug 25, 2016

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That Aliens Creature Pack is neat.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The Predator one is insane, it's got blast effects for the shoulder guns, an assortment of skulls and spinal columns, and a full size flayed corpse. And supposedly Toys R Us is going to stock it.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Time for Punishment.

Sideshow seems to be doing better with its Marvel figures compared to the DC ones. SS Superman is ghastly.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

He kinda reminds me of Max Payne from the first game in that last image.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
He's real squinty. More of the older, battered Punisher. My photography skills aren't the best, so he looks shinier in the photos than he does on my desk.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Roth posted:

He kinda reminds me of Max Payne from the first game in that last image.
"Frank... you're in a graphic novel..."

https://youtu.be/sJJXeVjOGcg

Unmature
May 9, 2008
with Steven Seagal as The Punisher

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Unmature posted:

with Steven Seagal as The Punisher

Who would've been a good Punisher in the mid-80s

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Joe Fisto posted:

Time for Punishment

Holy poo poo, that's an awesome Frank

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Uncle Seymour wants you to eat your beans.

Joe Fisto posted:

Who would've been a good Punisher in the mid-80s

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Too pretty. Frank needs to look worn out and beaten.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Didn't pick him up yet, but the Walgreen near my house has about ten Punishers in. Also I picked up a extra Black Panther while I was at Krogers today. Hoping to trade him for Silk. Also they had like three Spider-Gwens there.

Rirse fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Aug 26, 2016

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Rirse posted:

Didn't pick him up yet, but the Walgreen near my house has about ten Punishers in. Also I picked up a extra Black Panther while I was at Krogers today. Hoping to trade him for Silk. Also they had like three Spider-Gwens there.

I'll take one of those Punishers if you don't mind. I can paypal you today.

Schrecken
May 21, 2016

Child of Woe
I bought this today. It looks like she is only one per case.

Some of the others looked good, but this was the figure from this series that I had to have.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Weird that they made her tanner for the figure though.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
Yeah my wife gave me the quite redundant zombie undertaker for my birthday today and even though I have an allergy to under-articulated wrestling figures he's really cool and comes with some baller purple flames for his arms. WWE figures are the best-kept secret resource for amazing 6" scale accessories.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

My second (spare) Deadpool finally came in. I'm hoping to trade him for a Titans Return Mindwipe (transformer). For the record, that means I'm letting a Deadpool go for less than retail if you can find a purple bat robot.

I may have a Mindwipe for you tonight, I don't have PMs anymore but I'll let you know.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Oh drat. My email is frictiony at yahoo so hit me up if so!

Schrecken
May 21, 2016

Child of Woe

Yeah my wife gave me the quite redundant zombie undertaker for my birthday today and even though I have an allergy to under-articulated wrestling figures he's really cool and comes with some baller purple flames for his arms. WWE figures are the best-kept secret resource for amazing 6" scale accessories.

When I got the Paige, they had these new accessory packs I hadn't seen before:

https://www.amazon.com/Create-Super...+accessory+pack

This is pretty decent looking 6"-7" scale armor. I wish I had found out about the accessory packs sooner, the casket sets go for a fortune.

Also, happy birthday.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Oh drat. My email is frictiony at yahoo so hit me up if so!

Check your mail bro!

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
I wish that Zombie Hogan came out. Man that figure looked so awesome.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Djarum posted:

I wish that Zombie Hogan came out. Man that figure looked so awesome.

I used to feel that way until I realized it only looks good in one pose. If you move those hands away from the chest the whole gag falls apart.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

I used to feel that way until I realized it only looks good in one pose. If you move those hands away from the chest the whole gag falls apart.

But why would you have it in any other pose?

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Space Knight Venom legends wave is up at amazon right now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=marvel+legends+space+venom

Silk has been in and out of stock a couple times now. Seems like the usual Amazon silliness with selling out, then another box gets scanned and there's 15 more, then down again. Rinse and repeat.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Djarum posted:

But why would you have it in any other pose?

I just like having the potential for more than one pose in a figure. I don't know why but statues really turn me off.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Vegastar posted:

Space Knight Venom legends wave is up at amazon right now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=marvel+legends+space+venom

Silk has been in and out of stock a couple times now. Seems like the usual Amazon silliness with selling out, then another box gets scanned and there's 15 more, then down again. Rinse and repeat.

Could you order one for me if she appears again? I can trade you the Black Panther for it.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Badass toy, Majora's Mask owns

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Rirse posted:

Could you order one for me if she appears again? I can trade you the Black Panther for it.

I've got Panther already, but I can keep an eye on it. It's pissing rain in Michigan right now, so I'm staying the gently caress inside for a while.

The wave is also showing up at Toys R Us this week, might be worth checking on if you've got the time and energy.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Schrecken posted:

I bought this today. It looks like she is only one per case.

Some of the others looked good, but this was the figure from this series that I had to have.

Death: The High Cost of Wrestlemania Tickets

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Vegastar posted:

I've got Panther already, but I can keep an eye on it. It's pissing rain in Michigan right now, so I'm staying the gently caress inside for a while.

The wave is also showing up at Toys R Us this week, might be worth checking on if you've got the time and energy.

I go to work there today, so maybe it might be in the back. The amount of figures for the previous Spider-Man wave is finally about to be lower due to me buying half of the Superior Foes of Spider-Man they had in.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran
Rob Liefeld, also bummed out by annoying Marvel Legends distribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTLOrvIXDcc

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That Paige doll just looks like ADR got into a roid rage one night.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Just order cases Rob, geez.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

therealjon_ posted:

Just order cases Rob, geez.

150 bucks for one figure and a buncha junk? It ain't worth it. It's all about the Pool for me. He was the first Marvel Legends I really wanted back in the day and that stands now.

CelticPredator fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Aug 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Every figure in that X-Men wave is a treasure that should be owned by all. Even Havok.