Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, it's not like there were literal lynchings in this country just a few short decades ago or anything. Buncha thin-skinned babies. :rolleyes:

P-P-P-P-PCOS Bill warning. Just put him on ignore, you'll be happier for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

No, but that's pretty amazing. The one I'm thinking of had a fatbeard in the background, just staring into the camera, while his friend looks high.

This one?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Hyperlynx posted:

He was my first ignore. Never looked back.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

He looks like he's Muslim-Amish and invests heavily in Bitcoin.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264...A0vbBBZeQjiSOzy

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o5vh4mwzE71rs7kec.mp4#_=_

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hyperlynx posted:

dsyp

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

The audio on this is almost better than the gif. Tickticktick BUMFF!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yes! Thank you. Love this pic so much.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

The MSJ posted:

Who doesn't want to swim around with Ndamukong Suh?

Someone with a habit of getting underfoot.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

This is magical. Never post a follow-up, I'm afraid reality won't live up to the expectations this has set.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

BrianBoitano posted:

This is magical. Never post a follow-up, I'm afraid reality won't live up to the expectations this has set.

Depends on what you're expecting, but that is :c00l: THE LIGHT RAIL AVENGER :c00l:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Why are people posting videos in the funny pictures thread?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Because some people can enjoy funny things without being debbie downers

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Woebin posted:

Why are people posting videos in the funny pictures thread?

A video is just several pictures in sequence

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

And sound is just fart noises at different frequencies. Videos=allowed.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

They're doing another Thing remake?

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013
Jay and Silent Bob reboot?

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Hell yeah clickin this

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Hell yeah clickin this

I think your adblock is broke, bro

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
imho that's how adblock should work.

Also that's how health inspections should work. Not close down the slop joint, but just pour maggots onto everything, so you realize what people normally stuff into their gullets.

e: vvvvv aaaa there's dat av again. luv it.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 20:11 on Apr 20, 2016

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

Skippy McPants posted:

The audio on this is almost better than the gif. Tickticktick BUMFF!

You made me watch it again. Now I can't stop

Lemon
May 22, 2003

This is my new favourite sound.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Lemon posted:

This is my new favourite sound.

Better or worse than "Go! Bwaah!!?"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Whenever someone is talking stupidly in my cube farm, I crank up the volume and play this golden video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKiiyI2T04s

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Facebook Aunt posted:

I don't know if I'm coming or going.

I lived in a similar house once in college. I wish I had taken pictures. It had a stairway too narrow for an adult to use without climbing sideways and it was attached to a nonsense room that didn't have a door yet was a bedroom somehow. We couldn't install a door as the finished width was only about 16" for the door-less doorway. There was also a main stairway that made sense on the other side of the house.

There was a trapdoor in the floor that led to an old cistern that had been converted into a 6 foot diameter basement area to to house the water heater. There was a hole that had been hammered through the bricks that was chest-high and curved to the left. There was not enough room to turn around. It ran to another false basement that held the furnace. I never climbed through it as I'm claustrophobic. The tunnel went about 8 feet and then you couldn't see around the corner. Any time we put D-con down there, the mice would die, and then disappear. They weren't desiccating, they just would vanish within a day.

Once we called the gas company because we though we could smell natural gas. He climbed down the tunnel (the only person that ever had).

This is the hosed up part. When he got back out I asked, "What did you find?" My hand to God, he said "There are no gas problems, and I'm never coming back." I asked again, "But what's back there, none of us want to climb in." He repeated, "I'm never coming back." and booked it to his car.

He kept his word. I still feel like a loser for not crawling through the tunnel to find out the horror.

For content, "Where the ducks walk on fish"
https://roadtrippers.com/places/65193/photos/0?lat=40.80972&lng=-96.67528&z=5

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Now I have to know. Post the address.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

mostlygray posted:

I lived in a similar house once in college. I wish I had taken pictures. It had a stairway too narrow for an adult to use without climbing sideways and it was attached to a nonsense room that didn't have a door yet was a bedroom somehow. We couldn't install a door as the finished width was only about 16" for the door-less doorway. There was also a main stairway that made sense on the other side of the house.

There was a trapdoor in the floor that led to an old cistern that had been converted into a 6 foot diameter basement area to to house the water heater. There was a hole that had been hammered through the bricks that was chest-high and curved to the left. There was not enough room to turn around. It ran to another false basement that held the furnace. I never climbed through it as I'm claustrophobic. The tunnel went about 8 feet and then you couldn't see around the corner. Any time we put D-con down there, the mice would die, and then disappear. They weren't desiccating, they just would vanish within a day.

Once we called the gas company because we though we could smell natural gas. He climbed down the tunnel (the only person that ever had).

This is the hosed up part. When he got back out I asked, "What did you find?" My hand to God, he said "There are no gas problems, and I'm never coming back." I asked again, "But what's back there, none of us want to climb in." He repeated, "I'm never coming back." and booked it to his car.

He kept his word. I still feel like a loser for not crawling through the tunnel to find out the horror.

What the gently caress dude, why didn't you go down there. Now you've transferred your regret for not going in the tunnel to me, and there's nothing I can do about it. WHAT WAS IN THERE

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Goddamn it, Moon Moon

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Literally Esoteric posted:

What the gently caress dude, why didn't you go down there. Now you've transferred your regret for not going in the tunnel to me, and there's nothing I can do about it. WHAT WAS IN THERE

A fart ghost.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

It was probably a writhing mass of mice and decay

nael
Sep 10, 2009
This is the most exciting thing to happen around here in a while

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

You are a tremendous pussy.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

mostlygray posted:

That was likely a servant's staircase.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

RyokoTK posted:

Better or worse than "Go! Bwaah!!?"

This shouldn't be this funny. I'm going to hell.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Luckily, tain't reaped yet or that would be a dis-GOD DAMNIT

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

mostlygray posted:

Don't worry that you ignored it, it wasn't your hole. It was made for someone else.

• Locked thread