Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I also stand by what I said during the game that even if Bif/TPC was town, killing them just turns what would have been a nightkill into an elimination with vote information, AND we still get to know they were picked for nightkill, and an easy mechanical push for later in the game is not left alive. Best of both worlds. We ended up losing but I think the Bif/TPC elimination was actually the best information town had in this game, so...

Sorry that this loss lives in my head rent free so I keep talking about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Johnny Keats posted:

I also stand by what I said during the game that even if Bif/TPC was town, killing them just turns what would have been a nightkill into an elimination with vote information, AND we still get to know they were picked for nightkill, and an easy mechanical push for later in the game is not left alive. Best of both worlds. We ended up losing but I think the Bif/TPC elimination was actually the best information town had in this game, so...

burk

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

:hmmyes:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Johnny Keats posted:

I mean, as a player that's not super wrong, but you can have all the best info in the world in front of you and none of it matters if it leads your nose in the wrong direction. Ultimately I'd say you're probably right that it was just not settling on Sandpop the next night that was the mistake that sunk you the most; town could have pulled up if not for Zoya's tunnel after that, but by then it was out of your hands.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I feel like more people would be agreeing with you if you just said TPC was acting weird as hell

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Reject math, embrace u post stinky

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
CLOLOGAR STILL SAY THIS MATH WRONG

BUT ALSO GAME IS OVER NOW

BURK

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Oh did this game not end somehow?

Y'all should vote Opopwolf, we can still salvage this

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
ME NO VOTE TODAY

KEATS ONLY VOTING HYDRA, BUT NEED SOLVE MATH PROBLEM FIRST

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Johnny Keats posted:

I also stand by what I said during the game that even if Bif/TPC was town, killing them just turns what would have been a nightkill into an elimination with vote information, AND we still get to know they were picked for nightkill, and an easy mechanical push for later in the game is not left alive.

Not if everyone limps along refusing to seriously put their neck out considering anyone else, cause it's been predetermined as the obvious play based on purely mechanical reasons. Basically what SR said earlier, drat it was a good post

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Burk

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Bifauxnen posted:

Not if everyone limps along refusing to seriously put their neck out considering anyone else, cause it's been predetermined as the obvious play based on purely mechanical reasons. Basically what SR said earlier, drat it was a good post

I think it was a good vote where that wasn't the case and that the worst votes on you were scum

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'm counting this game as a win for me