Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Let people like what they like.

Except for the movie the fifth element, that’s a garbage movie for garbage people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

spit on my clit posted:

america is like #3 in treating gay people alright, behind like sweden and canada. anywhere else gay people go they're either an outcast or marked for death

We were not even one of the first 15 countries to legalize gay marriage. Americans really need to stop buying into the narrative that everywhere else is a hellscape.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I still hate Hawaiian pizza but I love Hawaiian food. Masubi should be sold everywhere. That's not really an opinion, I'm just really hungry at the moment.

Opinion: SPAM is the perfect meat and should be fried to a crisp.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Check the title please. There are better venues for discussing attitudes and treatment of gay people. Namaste

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I hate how everything is now "pumpkin spice with REAL PUMPKIN", which is obviously a reaction to the outcry a couple years ago about "PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE NO HAVE PUMPKIN IN IT"

No poo poo doofus, it's a pumpkin SPICE latte. You know, the mix of spices you put in a pumpkin pie?
I can't even imagine the thought process that gets you instantly from "pumpkin spice" to "obviously that's the stuff that goes in pumpkin pie and not one of the billion other things pumpkins are used for".

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Tiggum posted:

I can't even imagine the thought process that gets you instantly from "pumpkin spice" to "obviously that's the stuff that goes in pumpkin pie and not one of the billion other things pumpkins are used for".

Because it's not "pumpkin flavor", it's "pumpkin spice". Pumpkin isn't a spice, and in america basically the only thing pumpkins are used for is pumpkin pie, where they are accompanied by several spices, and carving them on halloween, so if you want to imagine the thought process of making that assumption, imagine being an american.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Pumpkin spice is literally an item sold in grocery stores.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumpkin_pie_spice

Things it does not contain: pumpkin

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Don't be too mad at him, he's a foreign.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"pumpkin spice" is a fancy way of saying "nutmeg and cinnamon."

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

oldpainless posted:

Let people like what they like.

Except for the movie the fifth element, that’s a garbage movie for garbage people

More like oldwillis

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I love Iced PSL. I also own Ugg boots.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Where I am from the pumpkin spies are most reprehensible and foul things whom stare at your pumpkins with beady eyes and make them grow badly. You should never do this OR share hot coffee with them.

e: I seem to have missed some cultural qualifiers whoops!! 😓

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Opinion: SPAM is the perfect meat and should be fried to a crisp.

Treet is better than SPAM. Less salty, waaay cheaper, actually tastes like a ham, and should also be fried to a crisp.

But both products should only be enjoyed in small quantities only every so often with breakfast. Anything more and your arteries will be concrete.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cream cheese icing is better than regular icing

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

Cream cheese icing is better than regular icing

Sorry this is the unpopular opinion thread. If this opinion isn't universal I don't want to live on this plane of reality anymore.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Western Family's off-brand Spam is even better than regular Spam

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Cream cheese sucks

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Sparta was better than the Mars Volta.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

You Are A Elf posted:

Treet is better than SPAM. Less salty, waaay cheaper, actually tastes like a ham, and should also be fried to a crisp.

But both products should only be enjoyed in small quantities only every so often with breakfast. Anything more and your arteries will be concrete.

I've never had off brand SPAM nor have i had any other canned meats. Because why would any person purposefully eat canned meat? :dogcited:

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

Sparta was better than the Mars Volta.

Look at this guy. A legit bad opinion. Possibly the worst opinion I've read this whole thread!

*cries over Isaiah's grave*

ShortyMR.CAT has a new favorite as of 06:58 on Oct 10, 2018

Caufman
May 7, 2007

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I've never had off brand SPAM nor have i had any other canned meats. Because why would any person purposefully eat canned meat? :dogcited:

For me, it came in part from my non-white immigrant childhood. We did not eat snobbishly or mindfully.

Human is the only meat I want to eat anymore. Canned is fine.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I'd trade the PSL for the HSP in a heartbeat.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Assuming that's video game stuff.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
WRONG

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
PSO was a great MMO

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i hit level 200 in PSO so i speak with authority when i say it was NOT an mmo!!!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Friday the 13th is better than Halloween.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Slasher movies are the worst horror movies.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

veni veni veni posted:

Paranromal Activity style movies where it's just a ghost loving with people until it's time for the movie to end so it kills them are the worst.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i have absolutely terrible vision, so the weird poo poo Paranormal Activity does where the scary thing is some subtle movement or whatever is almost entirely invisible to me. i think the first time i noticed something was when that lady got dragged away screaming.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i hit level 200 in PSO so i speak with authority when i say it was NOT an mmo!!!

Luk at dis fukin nerd

ex Lvl 100 Cast here :ninja:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The best type of horror movie is whatever type Phantasm is.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Ghosts aren't scary because you can just loving punch them in the face.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

but they seem to have the most nudity. You have to at least give them that.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I think shitposts and white noise are good ways to cope with our current hellscape

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I liked the movie Hereditary before the last 20 mins of :wtc:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I liked the movie Hereditary before the last 20 mins of :wtc:

Hereditary is like Babadook to me in terms of how obnoxious I find the internet reaction to it. I've read several unironic posts on the horror reddit (maybe my first mistake) saying that Hereditary is either among the or THE best horror movie ever made, and that it will be shown in university courses for high-level study for years to come. I guess all it takes for armchair horror "critics" to flip the gently caress out anymore is to be an above average movie.

also yeah the ending was just stupid, and not stupid in the way I like horror movies to be.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I like how the babadook somehow became a proud gay icon

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

fruit BOO!ts posted:

I like how the babadook somehow became a proud gay icon

I genuinely love that too. You might like this very short video:

https://youtu.be/WitFAM5zCvc

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Gay bababdook is best babadook

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Hereditary is like Babadook to me in terms of how obnoxious I find the internet reaction to it. I've read several unironic posts on the horror reddit (maybe my first mistake) saying that Hereditary is either among the or THE best horror movie ever made, and that it will be shown in university courses for high-level study for years to come. I guess all it takes for armchair horror "critics" to flip the gently caress out anymore is to be an above average movie.

also yeah the ending was just stupid, and not stupid in the way I like horror movies to be.

I know right? This isn't the cinema forum but ill tag my spoilers anyway.

I was enjoying the movie much much more with the idea of the mom being just absolutely crazy. And the naked old man dick cult being a bunch of "believers" and no supernatural elements at all. Then she loving becomes spiderman and floats around headless?! I checked out so hard when that happened

The piano wire scene was p. Gross tho.

ShortyMR.CAT has a new favorite as of 01:46 on Oct 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

El_Elegante posted: