Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

My wife and I were introduced to Ghislaine Maxwell by Sir Evelyn and Lady Lynne de Rothschild,

what a way to start

pictured here having a normal one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

inferis posted:

isn't the rumor specifically that rdj is one of the most informative commenters on there under the name himmmmm or something

correct

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

edit: double post, loving app

Cached Money has issued a correction as of 20:57 on Jul 3, 2020

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

im the news outlet still publishing dersh pieces

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Jarf posted:

I was thinking they just say she has covid. Seems the easiest way.

not supervillainy enough imo, it needs to be a bit madcap or they won't spread terror amongst the smallfolk

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Mameluke posted:

Dersh not even trying to be subtle anymore

Look, I've come to terms with the fact that the full Pedopocalypse is never gonna come, but just let us have The Dersh. Please. I'll give up my dreams of a just world, as long as I never have to read another NYT article about how not mad he is that none of his Martha's Vineyard ghoulpals invite him to dinner or care about his inane opinions anymore.

gh0stpinballa posted:

not supervillainy enough imo, it needs to be a bit madcap or they won't spread terror amongst the smallfolk

"She tragically drew and quartered herself in her cell, then arranged her torso and severed limbs into an arcane Masonic symbol before dying. Any questions?"

Random Asshole has issued a correction as of 21:05 on Jul 3, 2020

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

gh0stpinballa posted:

Have her cell livestreamed and then have Bill Barr go in there and shoot her in the head then look directly at the camera and smile before shooting the camera out.

Release official statement from DOJ saying "What are you going to do about it?"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

fuckin Barr already tried to see her, are you loving kidding me

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Saucer Hovers posted:

pictured here having a normal one

lol cmon

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

mdemone posted:

fuckin Barr already tried to see her, are you loving kidding me

https://twitter.com/Baligubadle1/status/1278718770731724801?s=19

Comical

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016

mod sassinator posted:

they got in-n-out burger in prison!? poo poo I gotta get IN there!

hachi machi!

Spacehams
Jun 3, 2007

sometimes people are mean, and I think they should try being nice
Grimey Drawer

Is there any actual confirmation this really happened, or just randos on twitter retweeting this?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Lightning Knight posted:

oh come on you can’t just claim something like this and not tell us more

RDJ was rumored to be one of the five person's represented by the Himmmm collective, who turned out to be a single suicidal individual not connected to Robert Downy Junior, Paul Thomas Anderson, and several others in the entertainment industry.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Fiend posted:

RDJ was rumored to be one of the five person's represented by the Himmmm collective, who turned out to be a single suicidal individual not connected to Robert Downy Junior, Paul Thomas Anderson, and several others in the entertainment industry.

suicidal in the Epstein sense or actual suicidal?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

gh0stpinballa posted:

himmmmm had a great twitter account. towards the end of 2019 he was publishing more and more skank on nickelodeon and dan schneider specifically. there were extremely strong links to various comcast and hollywood freaks, lots of schneider dirt and disturbibg pictures etc. himmmm went on the cdan podcast and hinted that he had schneider skank that was too skanky for public skank consumption without stronger verification. twitter was abuzz, it seemed rhat schneider was about to get got. then abruptly himmmm ditched the whole story, deleted all his schneider tweets, apologised to nick and schneider, accused enty lawyer of being a heartless scam artist and habitual liar, then deleted his entire web presence. rumours abound that he was threatened by powerful hollywood strange-Os, and not with a lawsuit if you catch my drift. i don't see RDJ folding like that, RDJ would probably go harder tbh.

No this was JohnDoe, who is back on Twitter as https://twitter.com/JohnDoe72457817

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Wrex Ruckus posted:

suicidal in the Epstein sense or actual suicidal?

The name of the deceased was "Tally Griffith" and the report that Himmmm died was in September 2019.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i totally missed the outing of himmm what kind of tinfoil am i

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol this is totally dersh just listing names for insurance against a sudden onset of suicide on the part of ghislaine or himself

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

inner monologues are for babies. inner dialogues are where the real shits at

oglethorpe2020
May 23, 2020

tux liberation front

babypolis posted:

inner monologues are for babies. inner dialogues are where the real shits at

those are called rehearsals

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Look, I've come to terms with the fact that the full Pedopocalypse is never gonna come, but just let us have The Dersh. Please. I'll give up my dreams of a just world, as long as I never have to read another NYT article about how not mad he is that none of his Martha's Vineyard ghoulpals invite him to dinner or care about his inane opinions anymore.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang has issued a correction as of 22:07 on Jul 3, 2020

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Remember that completely unhinged spacey video?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

man if he can sit in the throne i bet he totally didnt have to pay for that jubilee mug at the gift shop

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Oh come on

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
This Epstein stuff is a more powerful mind melter than trump

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Elderbean posted:

do you know who produced it? lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i wonder if the contents of epstein's safe still exist somewhere or if they got destroyed

seems like the fbi could wield a lot of influence in the world with that stuff

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Dustcat posted:

i wonder if the contents of epstein's safe still exist somewhere or if they got destroyed

lol they’re in the bottom of some Caribbean Sea with a bunch of teenage skeletons

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Fiend posted:

No this was JohnDoe, who is back on Twitter as https://twitter.com/JohnDoe72457817

huh i always thought they were the same person for some reason

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SHOCKING: Epstein, Ghislaine, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Karl von Habsburg and 110 year old Adolf Hitler pictured together doing the "hang lose" hand sign in front of the Bilderberg Sacrificial Alter to Mammon.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

SHOCKING: Epstein, Ghislaine, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Karl von Habsburg and 110 year old Adolf Hitler pictured together doing the "hang lose" hand sign in front of the Bilderberg Sacrificial Alter to Mammon.

don't doxx my desktop pic

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Just came here to scream a bit

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZL90C7s8w

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

wouldnt be that shocking tbh

not anymore . . .

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

first thought would be oh wow huh hitler looks good for 110

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

mod sassinator posted:

what about people that hear nothing but 80s Saturday morning cartoon songs in their head. where do I fit on that spectrum?

Umm this is a good question.my thoughts on it are Something evil's watching over you
Comin' from the sky above
And there's nothing you can do
Prepare to strike There'll be no place to run
When you're caught within the grip
Of the evil Unicron

Huh

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i totally missed the outing of himmm what kind of tinfoil am i

Watching the flood of flat-earthers enter the green pastures of the Pizza Gate Extended Universe?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Elderbean posted:

which one

also that this was only six months ago is the most brain-breaking thing ITT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCuuKhjLB0Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Fiend posted:

Watching the flood of flat-earthers enter the green pastures of the Pizza Gate Extended Universe?

i always felt that bucks fishing and camping deserved a bigger role in the PGEU