Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Surgery fixed that

NYC where large noses go to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

thathonkey posted:

haha they erased half her nose

Way more than half.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i wonder what he's doing right now, lol

def not reading all these articles about him

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoLin' at the idea that our President is literally on track to have a Leslie Nielsen slapstick comedy of a presidency wherein he stumbles rear end backwards into an international conspiracy of Russian Spies plotting to overthrow the government.

Quite LOLterally the man who LoLed too little.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

This is an outrage! I'm not some clumsy Clouseau-esque POTUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfdJGrGfA_Y

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

So at this point Trump and his team have ties to RT, Rosneft, the Russian Development Bank, and the Central Bank of Russia.

Am I forgetting any other Russian government institutions?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

turn off the TV posted:

So at this point Trump and his team have ties to RT, Rosneft, the Russian Development Bank, and the Central Bank of Russia.

State-sponsored prostitutes?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/848548361145896961

oldswitcheroo
Apr 27, 2008

The bombers opened their bomb bay doors, exerted a miraculous magnetism which shrunk the fires, gathered them into cylindrical steel containers, and lifted the containers into the bellies of the planes.
LoL the president is literally George Bluth Sr. and his daughter is literally Lindsay Bluth-Funke

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/848549206172327937

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/848551922957201408

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
has he already golfed more than obama?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've just realised how much i want obama and trump to have a public golf game to see who's better

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Applewhite posted:

My 2020 presidential platform will be built on Universal Healthcare and Universal Childcare.

Once Trump seals the borders and kicks out the freeloading illegals, the United States can start caring for its own citizens, right?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Bust Rodd posted:

LoLin' at the idea that our President is literally on track to have a Leslie Nielsen slapstick comedy of a presidency wherein he stumbles rear end backwards into an international conspiracy of Russian Spies plotting to overthrow the government.

Quite LOLterally the man who LoLed too little.

I kind of want to watch The Man Who Knew Too Little with Bill Murray now. It's pretty much the Trump presidency.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jose posted:

i've just realised how much i want obama and trump to have a public golf game to see who's better

Trump is apparently god awful and blatantly cheats every time he plays.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

turn off the TV posted:

Depends if putins cock and balls count as a government institution

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Jose posted:

has he already golfed more than obama?

Obama golfed like 300 times, but he mostly kept to government-owned courses in the DC area.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Jose posted:

I'll put money on Obama as long as Easy D is not allowed to cheat.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

turn off the TV posted:

Trump is apparently god awful and blatantly cheats every time he plays.

i know and trump would have a major meltdown about it

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Stink Billyums posted:

Obama golfed like 300 times, but he mostly kept to government-owned courses in the DC area.

He played 300 rounds over 8 years, or around 3 rounds a month.

It takes about 4-5 hours to play an 18 hole round of golf, assuming he was with a group.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Obama will pull James Bond's trick of hiding the cheat ball from Goldfinger making Trump forfeit the game.

oldswitcheroo
Apr 27, 2008

The bombers opened their bomb bay doors, exerted a miraculous magnetism which shrunk the fires, gathered them into cylindrical steel containers, and lifted the containers into the bellies of the planes.
I want to see them play basketball.

Mostly I just want to watch Trump try to dribble and look like a kitten batting at a ball of yarn.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Honestly I'm really confused as to why every media outlet is reporting every individual golf trip as just one round, I've seen plenty of people play two a day.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

turn off the TV posted:

Honestly I'm really confused as to why every media outlet is reporting every individual golf trip as just one round, I've seen plenty of people play two a day.

Trump doesn't let them take pictures and sneaks around like a child afraid of getting caught by his parents, so they have to guess. They use the amount of time he spends there as an estimate and have settled on 3-4 hours as "one round" which is pretty reasonable

so when he spends 5-6 hours there, they give him the benefit of the doubt and call it one round plus meetings (though he keeps getting caught watching TV while supposedly at these meetings)

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

What the gently caress is so exciting about golf? I find mini-golf boring, let alone having to travel around a full size course.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Trump doesn't let them take pictures and sneaks around like a child afraid of getting caught by his parents, so they have to guess. They use the amount of time he spends there as an estimate and have settled on 3-4 hours as "one round" which is pretty reasonable

Plus he cheats on his loving scorecard. (The caddies are in on the whole thing). Everyone knows, but ...

:lol:

E: forgot to lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Blow posted:

Plus he cheats on his loving scorecard. (The caddies are in on the whole thing). Everyone knows, but ...

:lol:

E: forgot to lol

Essentially it's a huge casting gently caress-up, with Dangerfield playing Judge Snells. That's Easy-D.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Egbert Souse posted:

What the gently caress is so exciting about golf? I find mini-golf boring, let alone having to travel around a full size course.

It's the rich person's version of fishing. You do it to space the gently caress out and enjoy the weather.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Trump on golf: "My handicap is yuge... bigly handicap. Just tremendous. Almost as big as my landslide electoral college win!"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

oldswitcheroo posted:

LoL the president is literally George Bluth Sr. and his daughter is literally Lindsay Bluth-Funke

"Looks like I 'blue' this Mideast negotiation."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Inept posted:

It's the rich person's version of fishing. You do it to space the gently caress out and enjoy the weather.

It's nice to drink beer and walk around in a pastoral setting. It's not for everyone, but hitting things as hard as possible is cool and good.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Blow posted:

our president, donald trump, has the same fragile ego and desire to cultivate a cult of personality as the kim dynasty in the dprk. lol

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

our president, donald trump, has the same fragile ego and desire to cultivate a cult of personality as the kim dynasty in the dprk. lol

That's a bit harsh on North Korea man.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Yeah but the norks actually believe their leader.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Obama v. Trump golf off.

Trump chooses the venue. They choose each others' caddy. They each choose a news organization to cover it.

He'd never agree to it and it's be great to keep calling him chicken on it until he Marty McFly's.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Outrail posted:

Obama v. Trump golf off.

Trump chooses the venue. They choose each others' caddy. They each choose a news organization to cover it.

He'd never agree to it and it's be great to keep calling him chicken on it until he Marty McFly's.

trump would certainly assume obama could find him a caddy. (see him demanding a black journalist arrange the meeting with the congressional black caucus for him thru her hivemind connection or w/e)

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

golf is fun and chill. I wish had the time to play it more often, but i\m not the president of the united states.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
JUDGE AND DEMS SEEK TO RUIN AMERICA BY STOPPING MUSLIM BAN. SEE YOU ON THE GOLF COURSE!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Romes128 posted:

Yeah but the norks actually believe their leader.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dizz posted:

JUDGE AND DEMS SEEK TO RUIN AMERICA BY STOPPING MUSLIM BAN. SEE YOU ON THE GOLF COURSE!

lol