Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Bogans are Australian Rednecks, commonly found living in the outer suburbs of the major cities and often saying things like "I'll smash yaahs, oval office" to random passers-by because they're there. And that's when sober :eng101:.

yea mate thats what he fuckin said. piss off yer bloody oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Lord Chumley posted:

lookit this guy who can't find it

I heard a story from the guys a couple classes above me. One time they put on 3 hats, and wrote on them 1, 2, 4. Teachers were all like "No you can't wear hats in class!!" so they took the hats off, but the teachers could'nt stop thinking about hat number 3. Who was wearing it and where. I think at least one teacher had to take early retirement over that.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I have something along those lines for my phone. :shrug:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Naive Tek

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

this picture makes me deeply uncomfortable. I know he's not a mutant but the photo give me body horror vibes. I feel like i have to tell Paul Verhoeven about it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

All hail the new flesh.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

I can't find the fourth hat and it's driving me nuts. I think I see it on Jeffesee, but I'm not sure if that's just how the borders are drawn.

You can find the 4th hat on any map of the States

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

I clicked but nothing happened. I want my money back. :mad:

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

i think I received the mark of Khorne whilst browsing the wrestlehut?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Are those dehydrated strawberries?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2011/11/22/dried-strawberries-bitcoin-style-uses-heat-from-a-mining-rig/

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Yes, and those are Bitcoin rigs. Dude was using the nasty dead-skin-filled house air blowing through his Bitcoin rigs to dehydrate strawberries, and then selling the strawberries for Bitcoin. Cool idea, if it weren't for the fact that the flavor of the sweaty goon air is very likely noticeable.

e:f,b

ErKeL
Jun 18, 2013

poop dood posted:

Yes, and those are Bitcoin rigs. Dude was using the nasty dead-skin-filled house air blowing through his Bitcoin rigs to dehydrate strawberries, and then selling the strawberries for Bitcoin. Cool idea, if it weren't for the fact that the flavor of the sweaty goon air is very likely noticeable.

e:f,b
He made far more from the skin-flaked strawberries than mining I assume?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Lesbian Bed Death posted:

"Pississippi"

hahahaha

It is clearly Pissipissi.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I heard a story from the guys a couple classes above me. One time they put on 3 hats, and wrote on them 1, 2, 4. Teachers were all like "No you can't wear hats in class!!" so they took the hats off, but the teachers could'nt stop thinking about hat number 3. Who was wearing it and where. I think at least one teacher had to take early retirement over that.
uh no it's a senior prank involving three bulldozers hidden inside the building(s) labeled 1, 2, and 4. :smug:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Snapchat A Titty posted:

http://www.the-isb.com/?p=1539

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

During MTV's Prince tribute marathon:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That reminds me of something that happened at work recently. We do a mail fulfillment thing where people are supposed to fill out a form online and if they want to make doubly sure the service is done they can print off a confirmation thing and send it in to us. We were going through our mail and found one person who just print screened the online form and wrote in all the boxes. This included the captcha which they dutifully filled out as well.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

No ring.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Of course it's Fox

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Of course it's Fox

What does the network have to do with what got votes?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

PCOS Bill posted:

Why am I not surprised you're reflexively defending Fox.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mdemone posted:

Why am I not surprised you're reflexively defending Fox.

Actually I'm reflexively questioning VendaGoat.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

PCOS Bill posted:

Look at these lovely dumb names, probably should just leave the school named Robert E Lee.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bombadilillo posted:

Look at these lovely dumb names, probably should just leave the school named Robert E Lee.

Sherman Elementary

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bobby Digital posted:

Sherman Elementary

That was the old school. It burned down.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I'm fine with john CENA elementary tbh

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The Fox News School of Facts Checking

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

VendaGoat posted:

That was the old school. It burned down.

I appreciate this joke.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Aren't there 5,000 places named after Robert E. Lee, are they going to rename them all

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Phlegmish posted:

Aren't there 5,000 places named after Robert E. Lee, are they going to rename them all

If anyone tries to, Fox News will cover it

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Phlegmish posted:

Nah, Robert E. Lee is a shorter name than Nathan B. Forrest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
This might be cheating, or at least guilty of being low hanging fruit, but holy gently caress CNN...

• Locked thread