Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Blow posted:

lol.

Maybe you need to read this short Sci-Fi story?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Pail_of_Air

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Kiryen posted:

I LOL every time I see some freakout about something he said or did, from the same people who told me he couldn't win over and over again. Yeah, OK I totally believe you after you told me for almost 2 years that he couldn't get nominated, then he couldn't get elected, then you've freaked out twice over his steak dinners.

I didn't even vote for Trump, but what's funny is these people - Republicans, Democrats, the press, all of them

You lost to Donald Trump. You got proven wrong by Donald Trump

Donald loving Trump

Like anyone should ever listen to anyone freaking out about Trump ever again. No matter how big a clown Trump is or isn't, he's made his opponents into even bigger ones

loving LOL

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

If I don't lol I start to bawl.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
having your sole criteria for a successful presidency being "he was elected" is a little bit like having your sole criteria for why you said something stupid and horrible being "free speech"

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

In these dark times, I think of the words of the wise man known only as Fatman.

Laugh, and grow fat!

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Cubone posted:

having your sole criteria for a successful presidency being "he was elected" is a little bit like having your sole criteria for why you said something stupid and horrible being "free speech"

William Harrison's presidency was extremely successful. He only needed 30 days before he stopped being president :v:

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Blow posted:

lol.

Maybe you need to read this short Sci-Fi story?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Pail_of_Air

I'm hyperventilating..

Jose posted:

here's a brexit lol

Smart guy, he's fronting what looks like the easiest transition ever!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

i love to lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Assistant to the President and her husband the Secretary of State

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Just realized that trump would probably definitely have preferred to have been elected dictator for life in a tiny 60's banana republic than POTUS in 2017.

Why are these assholes allowed to speak out against me? Freedom of the press sucks. Why can't I crush these idiot protesters? Don't they know I'm their leader? Waaaahhhh.

Lol.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

thread moves fast, don't have time to catch up atm... has this already been a lol?

Judge: Lawsuit Accusing Trump of Inciting Violence Can Proceed

VOA News posted:

A federal judge has ruled that a lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of inciting violence against protesters at a presidential campaign rally last year can move forward, denying a free speech argument against the suit.

The ruling by U.S. District Court Judge David Hale in Louisville, Kentucky, opens the way for the lawsuit brought by three protesters to proceed through the legal system. The suit is against Trump, his campaign and three of his supporters.

Plaintiffs Henry Brousseau, Kashiya Nwanguma and Molly Shah say they were battered by Trump supporters at a March 2016 rally in Louisville as Trump repeatedly said “Get ‘em out.”

Trump’s lawyers argued a free speech defense against the lawsuit, and said Trump did not intend for his supporters to use force.

Hale wrote in an opinion and order that “it is plausible that Trump’s direction to ‘get ‘em out of here’ advocated the use of force. … It was an order, an instruction, a command.”

Trump’s lawyers argued that the protesters assumed risk of injury when they decided to attend the rally and the defendants cannot be held liable.

The judge, however, countered that under the law, every person has a duty to every other person to use care to prevent foreseeable injury.

cos i'm havin' a hearty lol at the bolded bit and figured i'd share

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah lol

sout
Apr 24, 2014

hey guys, you lollin' in here?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kiryen posted:

Well, when he won against all odds he changed my mind about him.

Because you know, that's what intelligent people do. Allow themselves to be persuaded when they're shown to be incorrect.

Unintelligent people come up with stupid names like Trumpets and try to pretend they're on the high ground after losing both houses of Congress, most of the State governments, and the Presidency

To Donald Trump

lol this post and poster are dumb as hell

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
the serious post trump thread and the lol trump thread are overlapping for some serious lols

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Kiryen posted:

Because you know, that's what intelligent people do. Allow themselves to be persuaded when they're shown to be incorrect.

Unintelligent people come up with stupid names like Trumpets and try to pretend they're on the high ground after losing both houses of Congress, most of the State governments, and the Presidency

To Donald Trump

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Trump is pretty clearly the fall guy for kushner

Imagine marrying into that family, first thing you do after the wedding is start planning for how you're going to wreck the poo poo out of that smug loving smile

hence why kushner seems to be in charge of everything and he mysteriously keeps ending up traveling to the same places abramovich and friends are, week after week

lol Trump's cucked by his son-in-law

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is a brexit lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECh_rZklkMA

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Kiryen posted:

To Donald Trump

"I back whoever wins." -you, an idiot.

lol

sout
Apr 24, 2014

lol but less of a lol because i live in britain :(
sorry
lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Neurion posted:

If I don't lol I start to bawl.

lawl!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Kiryen posted:

I didn't even vote for Trump, but what's funny is these people - Republicans, Democrats, the press, all of them

You lost to Donald Trump.
Wait, which is it: Did you vote for Donald Trump or did you "lose" to Donald Trump?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Knight posted:

Wait, which is it: Did you vote for Donald Trump or did you "lose" to Donald Trump?

He done went and flipped the script, he didn't lose because he decided to start supporter trump only AFTER he won the election, which is a hilarious thing to admit because it makes him even more retarded than the average trump supporter lol

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I took one look at Trump after he was inaugurated and thought: yeah, I was wrong about this guy.

lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Outrail posted:

Just realized that trump would probably definitely have preferred to have been elected dictator for life in a tiny 60's banana republic than POTUS in 2017.

Why are these assholes allowed to speak out against me? Freedom of the press sucks. Why can't I crush these idiot protesters? Don't they know I'm their leader? Waaaahhhh.

Lol.

Making me want to play Tropico

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

He done went and flipped the script, he didn't lose because he decided to start supporter trump only AFTER he won the election, which is a hilarious thing to admit because it makes him even more retarded than the average trump supporter lol

That's a lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

George H.W. oval office posted:

Making me want to play Tropico

Every time I played Tropico, I'd set the immigration policy to "No One Gets Out Alive" and build a bunch of prisons to round up retirees so they'd each make me $5/month stamping license plates. I also always selected Lou Bega for be El Presidente.

It's me, I'm Donald Trump.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

wow, obummer golfed 300 times during his reign? that's a lot and Trump isn't golfing THAT much more than him

this changes everything and i feel bad for making fun of his frequent golfing trips before. maybe Trump is good?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

. maybe Trump is good?

Not at golf he isnt

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

lollin @ the pound jumping off and hitting the propeller

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

wow, obummer golfed 300 times during his reign? that's a lot and Trump isn't golfing THAT much more than him

this changes everything and i feel bad for making fun of his frequent golfing trips before. maybe Trump is good?

Over 8 years that's like 3 times per month, and I doubt it was as frequently as this in the first few months.

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

Really glad you guys decided page four hundred and thirty two was the right time to hop into this thread and give us your expert political opinions

Oh wait, no I'm not, gently caress off to dnd please and thanks!

lol

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

tickle me lmao

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Actually Trump is set to golf around 580 times, assuming he makes it for a full 8 years.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
i think i donald trump believed in climate change i would like his as president

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Donald Trump - George Sr.
Ivanka - Lindsay
Don Jr. - Gob
Eric - Michael
Tiffany - Nellie/Annyong/Franklin