Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6-2P8RgT0A&t=41s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Junkyard Poodle posted:

You in bham, the Asian food seen is turrible for the proximity to Vancouver and Seattle. My fav in Seattle is 663 bistro

I'm barely willing to cross the border. Why the hell would anyone drive into Seattle? It's such an awful city to get around.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Anime is wrong

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Fix posted:

I'm barely willing to cross the border. Why the hell would anyone drive into Seattle? It's such an awful city to get around.

Cause the international district is walking distance from the stadiums & train that you can take down from bham and get wasted on the train ride down when going to sporting events.

Or go get cheap lovely Chinese food at best chopsticks behind the Mt baker theatre.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

the black husserl posted:

this place is in loving new york city. they are indeed serious, and it is seriously hell inside

a drunk like me could never resist the lure of hell's gates

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

excuse ME but-

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHLB2bpI_-s

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

business idea: daily boxed wine route

im severely into this, will there be adorable Irish men?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I would totally hang out and drink mint juleps with Lindsey Graham :3:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Wikkheiser posted:

I would totally hang out and drink mint juleps with Lindsey Graham :3:

i feel the same way about you :blush:
:beerpal:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Wait a minute, Boris Johnson. My god.

it's in the rules: no ROGUE or ALT garbage. no garbage! please!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the black husserl posted:

this place is in loving new york city. they are indeed serious, and it is seriously hell inside

whoa those happy hour prices are competitive with midwestern dive bars

maybe y'all slickers are onto somethin here

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Weeping Wound posted:

it's in the rules: no ROGUE or ALT garbage. no garbage! please!

im garbage

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also gently caress yes colbert is good again

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Baloogan posted:

also gently caress yes colbert is good again

yaaaas colbween

I watched his election night show the next day and you can see something reawakening in him, something the Moonves thought he'd snuffed out

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Alt Doge

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Peanut Butler posted:

yaaaas colbween

I watched his election night show the next day and you can see something reawakening in him, something the Moonves thought he'd snuffed out

ive watched colbert since his daily show days and the most unfunny hes ever bene was like, starting this new show

now hes on a roll :3:

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Slamhound posted:

My dudes if you have had too much to drink then you need 1 thing.

First grab a knife and start chopping. Then boil something for 2 mins. Then heat oil in a pan and put stuff in the heated oil. Then put some more stuff in the oil. Then throw something else in and crack an egg. Fry until done.

When you wake up in the burn ward on a morphine drip, your closest relatives will tell you how you burned your home down.

Lol if you can't cook drunk.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Colbert is decent but I mainly watch for Jon Batiste.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Baloogan posted:

ive watched colbert since his daily show days and the most unfunny hes ever bene was like, starting this new show

now hes on a roll :3:

AGREED

I was kinda stoked that Colbert got the job, I watched Letterman as a kid but he got stale before I grew pubes, and thought Steven would burst in with a weird new energy but he just answered the question 'what if Jimmy Fallon read Tolkien instead of weed'

he's been a firebrand tho I still don't watch the celeb interviews/movie commercials

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Leroy Diplowski posted:

Lol if you can't cook drunk.

lol indeed

i've whipped out feasts that can't be replicated while raving drunk, i'm talking about drunk on gin, stumbling while grilling shrimp, making salad and rice and beans

it's quite good shrimp too :3:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the biggest crisis of my life happened a few minutes ago
my steamed dimsum was ready
and my anime torrents were not :cry:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
now i got my anime torrents and no more 2:30 am dimsum :cry:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

the biggest crisis of my life happened a few minutes ago
my steamed dimsum was ready
and my anime torrents were not :cry:

that is awful, no really, timing can be such an utter pain sometimes

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

now i got my anime torrents and no more 2:30 am dimsum :cry:

you can always make more dim sum

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
There are some goon celeb interviews. I think that's one of Colbert s strengths. He gets people to say interesting stuff while also being a funny talky guy.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you can always make dim sum more

:q: :q: :q: :q: :q:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wtf stats should I give a wereduck, hmmm

I want it to be a mob with infinite power but a terrible weakness, but it's the 2nd session so I'm not sure I should spring this on my hapless saps

Baloogran ur deffo getting

http://thebombzen.github.io/grimoire/spells/vicious-mockery

http://thebombzen.github.io/grimoire/spells/tashas-hideous-laughter

http://thebombzen.github.io/grimoire/spells/dissonant-whispers (TRUMP TRUM PTRUMP TRUMPTUT MNTRP TRUMP PO OTTRIMP)

That should probably be enough to be a nice roadblock to a lvl 2 party

I will let you decide what happens to any who happen to be incapacitated in your presence tho

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:discourse:

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I have a vial of my own blood and quill pen. What should I write to Marco Rubio? He is my senator.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tell him some good animes to watch

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Like cowboy bibimbap?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Leroy Diplowski posted:

I have a vial of my own blood and quill pen. What should I write to Marco Rubio? He is my senator.

punchymcpunch posted:

tell him some good animes to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYOjk3DduU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Leroy Diplowski posted:

There are some goon celeb interviews. I think that's one of Colbert s strengths. He gets people to say interesting stuff while also being a funny talky guy.

He is really good at it! Also putting a guest at ease, even when he was playing a grinning prick- I just usually skip the ones that are mostly about Ice Age 12 or CBS's hit new one-season crimer show anymore, like as soon as late night TV became a thing I watch on YouTube the next afternoon I just excise the parts that don't make me happy

like most comedy dudes the best ones are with a buddy from the Chicago or Comedy Central days imo

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Leroy Diplowski posted:

You're gonna need more than a vial

Baloogan where's my namechange????

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Leroy Diplowski posted:

Like cowboy bibimbap?

ask him if he is more of a spike spiegel or a yang wenli and also that his answer is of utmost electoral importance

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Do you think Colbert watches anime? Does he have the balls to have an anime producer as a guest?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Do you think Colbert watches anime? Does he have the balls to have an anime producer as a guest?

no he does not and it is both his greatest virtue and deepest flaw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

wtf stats should I give a wereduck, hmmm

I want it to be a mob with infinite power but a terrible weakness, but it's the 2nd session so I'm not sure I should spring this on my hapless saps

Baloogran ur deffo getting

http://thebombzen.github.io/grimoire/spells/vicious-mockery

http://thebombzen.github.io/grimoire/spells/tashas-hideous-laughter

http://thebombzen.github.io/grimoire/spells/dissonant-whispers (TRUMP TRUM PTRUMP TRUMPTUT MNTRP TRUMP PO OTTRIMP)

That should probably be enough to be a nice roadblock to a lvl 2 party

I will let you decide what happens to any who happen to be incapacitated in your presence tho

deffo don't kill anyone at worst they are forced to watch anime (+100,000,000 to wisdom)

oh and the anime is like, you know those vids in Man in the High Castle, its like that, on an old timey video projector

Oiled and Ready posted:

You're gonna need more than a vial

Baloogan where's my namechange????

im just a cuck who pms the people in power i figure the admin i pmed didn't care lol
and im too lazy to follow up im drinking boxxed white wine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Junkyard Poodle posted:

he did the voices on venture borthers with is p much anime

• Locked thread