Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

beer pal posted:

i finished it last night and i loved it. very very good game. the best game ever? maybe. who am i to judge.

I played it some more and its a gosh darn great game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
hey im watching dead like me and its making me hella nostalgic for the original spyro trilogy so basically what im asking is does the reignited trilogy keep stewart copeland's iconic score and eclectic instrumentation?

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Is BYOB playing Pokemon Sword / Shield? Anyone playing the online VS? I'm just finalizing a solid 3 that feel good and just about ready to start branching out since I don't feel any of my others are getting subbed in to any matches.

I'm still not sure what I lose to, been on a real nice win streak but I've had some close calls (Pretty boring standard team, Excadrill / Gyarados / Dragapult, but I have non standard moves on all of them. I probably should have a stall, but I have no idea what I should use it against so haven't built one)

sig by owlhawk911

Scaly Haylie

do i look like i know what a dragapult is?

El Spider

playing blasphemousand it feels like a 6.5/10 so far

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I started playing Monster Hunter World this week and it's pretty fun, in my opinion.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Lizard Wizard posted:

do i look like i know what a dragapult is?

honestly,

yes.

what is a dragapult? like, a catapult for dragons?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Heather Papps posted:

honestly,

yes.

When you catapult yourself using a dragapult, you climb in as yourself but when you land you are CINNAMON TEMPTATION, the latest drag sensation.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

pixaal

Heather Papps posted:

honestly,

yes.

That's what the pokemon wiki suggests the origin of the name is from but that makes no sense.

It is a ghost / dragon type, it's clearly poltergeist

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

That's what the pokemon wiki suggests the origin of the name is from but that makes no sense.

It is a ghost / dragon type, it's clearly poltergeist

gently caress me i used to hatch eggs en mass to produce shineys with a japanese ditto i traded for

and now i
i don't even know that this guy

is a pocket monster.
he's so cool! i like him.

charizard never charred anything he burnt it or flew or belly drummed okay also a caterpie never even once made me a pie and also and also and also

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

gently caress me i used to hatch eggs en mass to produce shineys with a japanese ditto i traded for

and now i
i don't even know that this guy

is a pocket monster.
he's so cool! i like him.

charizard never charred anything he burnt it or flew or belly drummed okay also a caterpie never even once made me a pie and also and also and also

he's a dragon, who catapults smaller dragons outta his hammer head. makes sense to me!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

El Spider posted:

playing blasphemousand it feels like a 6.5/10 so far

it’s bad and I hate fat Internet man Jim Sterling for his positive review that made me buy it with monies

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
I got platinum in Sekiro though now that’s a good game!!!!!

----------------

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

Bonaventure posted:

I got platinum in Sekiro though now that’s a good game!!!!!

grats. farming the last skill points is so painful. i went through ng++++++

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

treasure bear

im just playing though it and I'm having a hard time coordinating my moves in it and where i should go

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

treasure bear posted:

im just playing though it and I'm having a hard time coordinating my moves in it and where i should go

hit l1 a lot and sometimes r1 it is basically ddr

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

treasure bear

but sometimes there's a red thing and I have to press a different button!

LethalGeek

Instead of pokemans in the present I finally got gta5 in my pc to try from gently caress knows what year

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

The MUMPSorceress posted:

grats. farming the last skill points is so painful. i went through ng++++++

I used the dogs behind the mibu manor idol to grind it out

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

LethalGeek posted:

Instead of pokemans in the present I finally got gta5 in my pc to try from gently caress knows what year

it a fun

HappyKitty

People of BYOB! Come play Dreadnought with me!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905719

The gist of it is: fly a big spaceship; shot gun; shot missil; explode; repeat. Here's a video I made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gv9GwhXRpQ

Search for HappyKitty in game and friend me. I will teach you how to fly. My in-game name and tag is UNYU - HappyKitty // 2475, but just searching "HappyKitty" should do it.

HappyKitty fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Dec 6, 2019

LethalGeek

It was after I got out a game pad for driving cause try I could there was no way to really drive with the keyboard. It's still better when I gotta shoot at people but trying to do even npc races was impossible.

Actually if I can replicate Splatoon's control setup that would rule...

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Just gifted my brother the Master Chief Collection. I couldn't wait til Christmas.

He's gonna freak out I'm hella excited. Not sure he even knows it's been released on PC.

Heather Papps

hello friend

HappyKitty posted:

People of BYOB! Come play Dreadnought with me!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905719

The gist of it is: fly a big spaceship; shot gun; shot missil; explode; repeat. Here's a video I made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gv9GwhXRpQ

Search for HappyKitty in game and friend me. I will teach you how to fly. My in-game name and tag is UNYU - HappyKitty // 2475, but just searching "HappyKitty" should do it.

this looks cool when i'm not dead i want to try this but im dead

Heather Papps

hello friend

Resting Lich Face posted:

Just gifted my brother the Master Chief Collection. I couldn't wait til Christmas.

He's gonna freak out I'm hella excited. Not sure he even knows it's been released on PC.

this rules my brother buys me games sometimes and it's nice!

also, and this is huge, family shared game library on steam. holy smokes. my brother is a digital hoarder and has so many games i don't need to buy now it rules

Scaly Haylie

sea of thieves is a pretty good time guys

treasure bear

the instruments syncing up is great

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

vibeogrames :

started Far Cry 5 and it's the most fun I've had in the series since the third one. The usual Ubi chores seem less chore-like, it's fairly organic in how you can approach stuff and just generally fun having it set in a modern US where you fight religious nuts

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm playing Pokemon Shield and it sounds like some yobbers are too as well as Sword, and that rules

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

The Clowner posted:

I'm playing Pokemon Shield and it sounds like some yobbers are too as well as Sword, and that rules

whats the big difference between them?

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Scaly Haylie

mysterious frankie posted:

whats the big difference between them?

shield has goomy and sword has the meme version of farfetch'd

mysterious frankie

Lizard Wizard posted:

shield has goomy and sword has the meme version of farfetch'd

goomy looks cool so shield it is

----------------

Bobby Deluxe

shield also has galarian ponyta, which is as close to the byob colours as you can get

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bobby Deluxe posted:

shield also has galarian ponyta, which is as close to the byob colours as you can get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LcerbX5Qh8
there is a war in my brain i need to find rapidash

wow okay yes thank you very much cotton candy unicorn fire pokemon

wearing a lampshade

I just got it and the mystery trade is amazing. Got a charmander and a bajillion others before the first gym.

mysterious frankie

Is Graveyard Keeper good or bad? It sounds like it could be good if pulled off well, or just really annoying. It’s on sale on the ps store right now, is why I’m asking.

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
my friend says its better than stardew valley but after reading reviews im skeptical. sorry this doesnt help much.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
after playing a version in like 2016 i recently purchased rimworld and its a very good and fun game

pixaal

Gone Fashing posted:

i recently purchased rimworld and its a very good and fun game

Wait that's a real game? People were talking about it for awhile and I thought it was a giant joke to make a fake game to link people to goatse. Because I got 4 or 5 goon links to goatse rehosts claiming to be links to the game. This must have been 2-3 years ago at least. I trust that BYOB isn't going to goatse me. What even if the game about? I basically starting discard all talk related to it shortly after being sure it was just goatse and saying anything that sounded interesting to get clicks.

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
im not sure if your post is a meta joke or something but if its not, yes its a real game and its like dwarf fortress but is more accessible and has built in "real" graphics