Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

look hoiw stupid you look now

To be fair I don't think anyone saw this coming, this has to be the most ridiculously long setup for a punchline I've ever seen.

e: And this makes all of Sonic's actions leading up his death the result of his impotent, cockblocked frustration. loving amazing.

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
Lazerbot's Scenes from a Marriage

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

If this entire chapter was just to set up that callback then LazyB is an insane genius.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Testekill posted:

LazyB is an insane genius.

I thought this was already an established fact.

Holy poo poo I did not see that coming. I don't think anyone did.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Vogon Poet posted:

TGT has definitely been in a downturn of late, but I have to say, this page is hilarious.

Lazerbot is just full of surprises. And it shows that Sonic has other flaws even before he succumbed to villains.

And even if you are tired of it, it seems that the flashback is almost over.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Holy poo poo that - I would never have expected that kind of a callback. Oh my god.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
He managed to troll us with rape. Laserbot truly is the master. :golfclap:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I never doubted you for a second, LB.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
And the cycle of abuse continues. This thread just keeps crawling back to his feet.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Zenzirouj posted:

And the cycle of abuse continues. This thread just keeps crawling back to his feet.

Indeed. OMG HE'S A GENIUS :worship: :fut:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

God drat it LB, well played.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Breadallelogram posted:

Indeed. OMG HE'S A GENIUS :worship: :fut:

Yeah some of the praise is pretty hyperbolic atm but it is a funny turnaround on what's been considered the rock-bottom of TGT

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah this has simply gotten his very negative score back up to 0. Now he needs to keep it up and actually produce some funny or entertaining poo poo, move the loving plot along.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

tiistai posted:

Okay lazerbot I've been relatively cool with this so far but are you absolutely sure you aren't going overboard with this

I never should have doubted him.

Oh by the way, the latest censored page:

The blue
Homo
sexual is
mine.

tiistai fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jun 3, 2014

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

tiistai posted:

I never should have doubted him.

Oh by the way, the latest censored page:

The blue
Homo
sexual is
mine.

I don't want to miss any of this :effort:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The blue
Homo
sexual is
mine.

- Walt Whitman

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I have no idea anymore, but I do know that this:

is going to haunt my dreams for a while. :stonk:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Lazerbot, you magnificent bastard, I READ YOUR BOOK!

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

SaltLick posted:

That is a surprisingly accurate portrayal of being with someone who was raped and not being mature enough to handle it properly.

Goondolences on your raped SO.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I am really glad that I didn't clear this from my bookmarks

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
That's it, I'm messaging Ruttiger about this and if he tells me to go and kill myself or something so be it.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jun 7, 2014

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

:siren: New page!

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jun 10, 2014

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

And a new TGT Censored

edit: quote/edit conundrum

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jun 10, 2014

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Villains is back :allears:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Knuckles totally smoked his smart grass before delivering the news :allears:

edit:

lazerbot posted:

by the way, there will be many many more flashbacks to come so get use to it. the length of them will not be super short either. heads up get use to it. and there's many fights to come so get use to that as well. and the story will go this direction regardless of your opinions. so get use to that as well.

I don't know if I can handle many more of these, even if the buildup was p. funny.

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Jun 7, 2014

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Skanky trick sucking dinosaur nipples and licking all the toes with her man tongue, film at 11.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Knuckles just got his rare stash of Tactful Weed for the occasion.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
My favorite way of crying makes a comeback. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Knuckles lost Tails at the water park? Is that something I forgot about or is it new?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

GorfZaplen posted:

Villains is back :allears:

At this point we know he knows how to spell "violence", since he made a joke about the "villains" thing at one point. This is fanservice :haw:

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Breadallelogram posted:

Knuckles lost Tails at the water park? Is that something I forgot about or is it new?
Not new, from way back. :psyduck:

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/tails-kid-napped-11/

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Since the site is down:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I really hope LB gets laid or something, the 'I'M GOING TO GO HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND' reveal was funny but I don't think anyone wants to read chapter after chapter of the maudlin human drama behind the early events of the story, that's like the complete opposite of why this became popular to begin with.

Critical Sass
Nov 11, 2009

...and you're worried about me gaying up the place.

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I really hope LB gets laid or something, the 'I'M GOING TO GO HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND' reveal was funny but I don't think anyone wants to read chapter after chapter of the maudlin human drama behind the early events of the story, that's like the complete opposite of why this became popular to begin with.

get use ->
to it

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
This is what we call "I can't figure out how to continue" in the writing world.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

This is what we call "I can't figure out how to continue" in the writing world.
I think he's still basing his story structure on Naruto.

Naruto just had a huge long filler arc where it went into excruciating detail on the backstory of a side character to show all the little connections he had with other people and answer the questions that no one was asking in the first place. Eventually, the arc met up with the timeline that had already been covered previously (like this whole Amy story) and the show went back to the current day.

Don't ask me how I know this.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

JazzFlight posted:

Naruto just had a huge long filler arc where it went into excruciating detail on the backstory of a side character to show all the little connections he had with other people and answer the questions that no one was asking in the first place. Eventually, the arc met up with the timeline that had already been covered previously (like this whole Amy story) and the show went back to the current day.

How do you know this?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

I stopped giving a poo poo about Naruto almost a decade ago. Glad to know I made the right choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Amy doing a great :catstare: in panel 4