Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
This woman is a bisexual transgender self-appointed "equality consultant". She's also the chair of a local Conservative Future branch and is widely regarded as an embarrassment to the LGBT community and British political activists in general.

Here's some other gems from last night:

On the subject of Pope Francis saying that the "gender ideology is demonic".

On the subject of polyamorous parents, to one such parent. The irony did not go unnoticed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
You guys want some more Bundy chat? Hell yeah you do

I'm Curt. Sam going by his profile is a big lover of guns and also wears and Oath Keeper t-shirt. I left the page by accident which hosed up all the anonymous names, so I can't post the last part, but I responded with

quote:

There's a quote that's always accurate: "People who know nothing about the civil war think it was about slavery People who know a little about the civil war think it was about state's rights, national economics, tarrifs, ect. People who know a lot about the civil war know it was about slavery"
It's not even up for debate. We don't even need to go into an analysis of the south's anti state right actions pre civil war. The civil war isn't about slavery if you just completely ignore things like the actual letters of secession states sent out and the Cornerstone address. Why is it always gun lovers who don't think the civil war was about slavery?

then I posted part of the Cornerstone address and Mississippi's letter of secession. Then someone posted a comic about Bundy. Then someone said

quote:

Bundy owes a million dollars to the taxpayers. He's a disgusting racist and a sponging parasite.
and Sam said "well then he'd make a great American politician, no?" Still waiting for a response about the civil war from him.

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

Bored posted:

I don't know if this belongs here, but I felt this dude seemed too angry about a funny photo series.

Yes. That's disgusting. Men dressing and posing the same ridiculous way that women do in ads. Poking fun at how women are portrayed in media is just offensive. No homo! :rolleyes:

(Actually, I don't think he's gay. I just think he's a bigot.)

One of the "disgusting" and not funny at all pictures:

He's also doing duckface, which is difficult to see cause I scaled down the picture.

I know that high-heels help shape the legs of the wearer, but goddamn.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Now that is a chicken leg you can really sink your teeth into.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Why didn't they use all hot buff guys in that photo series, some of them are total dweebs. All the women are smoking, why do women and gay dudes get sub-par spank bank material :mad:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

It's Literally Unbelievable, but I still love the :ironicat: feel to it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Shannonmcn posted:

Why didn't they use all hot buff guys in that photo series, some of them are total dweebs. All the women are smoking, why do women and gay dudes get sub-par spank bank material :mad:

The P word

:unsmigghh:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Protein? They didn't get enough protein?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Penis?
Prostate?
Proletariat?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Popped up on my feed.

You know what I love? Jokes that reeeeeaaaaaalllly have to stretch to make their point. "All dogs are afraid of all men!"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shannonmcn posted:

As a straight dude, I was wondering the same thing.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

A friend of mine seems to really, really not like Global Warming Science:

Rich Uncle Chet has a new favorite as of 18:58 on Apr 25, 2014

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

A friend of mine seems to really, really not like Global Warming Science:

Sorry to link to Yahoo Answers, but it's (obviously) not actually a real quote. Especially because there were no signs of global temperature dropping in 1970.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110205142931AAh0Gz4

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

"You know who'd be a great spokesperson for my views, the idiot 'wacky' character from an animated film for children!"

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Praseodymi posted:

"You know who'd be a great spokesperson for my views, the idiot 'wacky' character from an animated film for children!"

:ssh: the character is from the movie Ice Age, and the quote is talking about an ice age

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

trapped mouse posted:

:ssh: the character is from the movie Ice Age, and the quote is talking about an ice age

They're also associating the character with the supposed climatologist quote, not themselves.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Shannonmcn posted:

It was a parody of a Ducati (I think?) calendar with lady models; the guys in this one are mechanics, not models.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

AlbieQuirky posted:

It was a parody of a Ducati (I think?) calendar with lady models; the guys in this one are mechanics, not models.

No I know that. I want models for models tho. Basically I want hot man-butt draped over a nice bike and I'm not ashamed to say it.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Keep an eye on the MRA people in your Facebook feeds, they're almost certainly going to be screaming about this for a long time.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2537274/pg1

Guy had such a rough time through divorce and family court that he killed himself. In his lengthy suicide note he alleges that his ex-wife and her father used the system to abuse and bully him, among other claims. There's also talk that his wife is trying to copyright his suicide note so that no one can read it (is that even a thing you could do?).

Sad story, to be sure, and there's definitely something to be said that family courts are often biased towards the mothers.

From the comments on the above link.

quote:

This man is pathetic. A real man and father would have corrected this wrong personally. The attorney and ex wife should be dead by now. Give the courts a chance but when they fail as he claims the courts were corrupted, someone needs to be held to account. He feared going to jail for nothing at at. Well, give them a reason to send you to jail and stop any future abuses by these individuals.

What he did was end his life and allow evil to continue with impunity. drat them to hell.

What has happened to the men of this country? Just a bunch of pussies that shave their bodies and get their manhood from watching the NFL. Makes me want to puke.

In response to someone objecting posted:

woman hating? Wait a minute. Trying to help a man NOT KILL HIMSELF is equal to "women hatred"?

Actually, YOU HATE MEN, you HATE MEN so much that you see nothing wrong with driving a man to suicide.

You are just as evil as his ex wife and I hope you loving die, you feminist scum whore.

quote:

Feminism hurts women the most because it makes men refuse to marry and thus women are forced to support themselves instead of being financial parasites on men.

quote:

Without writing a book here...

The average western womans attitude is as big as her azz....

Women were raised on disney princess movies...

They own the criminal and divorce courts...

They have maternal presumption,no fault divorce,lifetime alimony and child support...welfare...

They get jobs and college admission over men for having a literal different sexual organ than men.

They dont have to sign up for selective service...

They make less money over a life time,not in the same job descriptions as men...

Because they work less,take sebaticals,take time off to find themselves...They take time off for pregnancy....work part time...They refuse in any negligible numbers to do any nation maintaining jobs or nation building jobs where there is good money on oil rigs,coal mines,bridge building etc...

Some men made to pay child support for children that arent even theirs....

Judges throwing out prenups...

Some sperm donors made to pay child support...

The loose workplace definition of sexual harrasement where a woman only has to claim she felt like she was sexually harassed...

There is always a pot of gold waiting to pay a woman for any kind or sort,even made up victim hood...

She is not held accountable for her actions,told there is a war against her...while even feminists just bash christianity all day long while completely ignoring the horrors of "the religion of peace,"islam and its treatment of women...

I have just demonstrated that there is no war against women,the real war is against the american father in the man hating courts....

Ameriskanks dont want equality,because they would have to give up their privelege...

I gave up trying to find a western woman who was not as dumb as a box of hammers years ago...

Sure there are some good ones out there...But cmon ladies...the good ones are so small in numbers...no thanks...

The average good woman cannot restrain herself from the privelege and victim hood that pays her a cash settlement for her "victimhood"of boredom in a realtionship to not cash out and get lifetime alimony,child support and the house...

I dont even blame women for what they do in some cases,they have been trained by walt diseny and their privelege to act and do exactly what they are doing to their men today as women initiate 75 percent of all divorces...

Your just not worth it modern women....and the only ones who dont know this are the self-deluded,narcassistic,ego laden,obese,broke financailly woman who didnt count on some american males actually evolving and not basing a womans value on her vagina...but actually her deepness,character,accomplishment and integrity...

When you judge a woman by her merits today and not by her vagina and boobs...Quite sadly,many evolved,good men just come up empty...

I am over being angry at the state of modern woman and now must simply isolate myself from most of them for my literal emoational and financial survival...

It is what it is...I dont see women changing anytime soon as many are so dumbded down and delusional that they actually believe in such things as the pay disparity and even their right to abortion...

A while back tom leykis covered a story of a man who had slipped his girlfriend an abortion pill....he got 14 years...

Where are our male reproductive rights???? I mean...a woman who is pregnant gets an abortion no matter what the man thinks.....its like she owns the child....Its not yours women...ITS OURS...

So I looked at that story and thought...that man got 14 years for what women do everyday in America....

The modern woman in the Usa and abroad has so much privelege,is so coddled by disney princess movies and we must not forget the white knight manginas and thug boys who inflate their egos...Maybe thats where the muffin tops come from???? lol!!

Seriously the women today are a joke....I cannot believe what they have morphed into....They have completey destroyed their minds,bodies and spirits...Spirit not meaning baby jesus...but simply creativity,deepenss and even appearing femine which many dont...

Only the western woman takes pride in looking,acting,walking and talking like a male....

You would never see a dolled up foreign woman,or any western woman who has any sense with a proverbial dating profile picture with the old mustache drown on the finger under the nose trick to make themselves to look like a man....or the proverbial end of a mud run picture of the duck faced peace sign combo....or the ___________________inseart dirty anything for halloween picture....

Where are the good men....we are sitting at home,behind our computers...not giving two good shyts anymore...We love ourt dogs,our hot rods,our hobbies,our learning and reading,our video games...just passing the time....laying our testosterone at the alter of getting older...and praying it declines sooner than later....

Because the average western woman is simply literally physically,financially and emotionally literally edging to the point of state sponsored psychopathy of some kind of sort,that has turned the average western woman into some sort of muffin topped,ego laden,sociopathic,narcassistic predator of mens hearts and bank accounts...

Lest not we forget the women who also knowingly destroy their very own childrens psyche for the pay checks of no fault divorce,lifetime alimony,child support who also use men as sperm donors for welfare checks???

Man up??? lmao!! No thanks...I am one big fat humble,evolved human being that manned up and finally learned to say no to many western women even who crawled to my door in their 30's...who were nowhere to be found in my twenties.....Who crawld back ringing my door bell with bastard children in hand,mounds of debt,big ol bellies,out of shape,with worthless degrees,covered in nasty looking old tatts,who had crew cuts looking like some pseudo dude or cross dresser,lol....

Who bring nothingat all into my world...Nothing,caput....zilch but debt,just a complete destroyed human being still carrying herself like her sweet sixteen party everday...Who for some reason cant see the crows feet who have come home to roost...

Post this everywhere....take it as yours because it is all our mens fight....our dispare we live everyday in just seeing this western woman for all her self deludes blyss....

What a freaking world to wake up in....and see this western woman....and all our brothers slain at the alter of feminism and the man destroying divorce and criminal laws...

Women never thought we would evolve,and start taking notes of our fallen brothers...and simply be thankful as we are that we never got married or had a child in a western nation...

We are free,we are the soldiers who werent destroyed in the war against men...We have nursed out wounds...

Many of having no emotional scars at this point as its been years since we were in the game..and by choice...

The 30 -40 year old men are single by choice at this point.....where the grumbles of the shaking muffing top westenrwoman seethes with hatred of viable,strong rich bachelors who dont even want to have sex anymore with western women because of the matrix like dribble that drops from their mouths....

Western women,things are already to late I believe to save marriage and the family in the Usa....so enjoy the only men brave enough..or actually dumb enough at this point to have children with you...the drug addicts,derlics,ex cons,manginas...basically sperm donors for your welfare checks as yes many women today are making children in place of men...having literal tiny friends which are children who iwll never leave them....because many men simply dont see them as a viable option anymore for marriage or dating....

A noraml person would simply change themselves to the point they were desirable people...moral,hardoworking,in shape without someone elses kids etc...

but its not happening and wont...

Whereas the good men....many of us a good man to a woman is simply a man with money...I have seen firsthand trust fund babies treat women like rag doll prostitutes....who came back for second helpings...who took completely demorilizing emotional abuse like it was deliscious candy...all for money...

I dont know where our culture is going....but its not good and the pits in our stomachs have hit the oh shyt meters at this point....

Days are gone of beautiful,feminine women who even want to breast feed who wont cut the placentas of the babies in such a hurry....only so they can sport their crew cuts and mens business suits for the love of money and looking,actiung,talking and walking like men in a mans world...

Feminism and the male hating divorce and crminal laws destroyed women....they were the first victims,then the family,marriage,children,men and chivalry...

ugh...What a world...god help us all.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Perry Normal posted:

From the comments on the above link.

Key part from that huge rant that explains it all:

quote:

I am one big fat humble,evolved human being

And I doubt he's THAT evolved :allears:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I knew i'd get in poo poo for posting about the recent news in Canada about foreign workers and McDonalds basically exploiting the system setup by the govenment.

EDIT: Oh it got better:

Vintersorg has a new favorite as of 20:21 on Apr 25, 2014

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

InediblePenguin posted:

She'd be making as much as new hires - people who are (presumably/in her eyes) less qualified than her - therefore the fact that it's a net gain means NOTHING. People love income inequality and lovely wages because it makes it that much easier for them to feel incrementally better than another human

She's mad because she after 10 years of working, she's only making minimum wage while a man in the same position easily receives a higher paycheck for the same amount of work. Why is it ok that women make less than men and that women should shut up about it because "People love income inequality and lovely wages because it makes it that much easier for them to feel incrementally better than another human"? Or is it only ok to ignore the fact when you're making more but the second you're down at the bottom, it's socially acceptable?

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Hoo boy, where to even start.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Yup, the UN is clearly one big hateful boogeyman, not an underfunded, underpowered organization trying to keep us stupid fuckhead humans from destroying each other and providing a more civilized venue for resolving disputes :allears:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

chemosh6969 posted:

She's mad because she after 10 years of working, she's only making minimum wage while a man in the same position easily receives a higher paycheck for the same amount of work. Why is it ok that women make less than men and that women should shut up about it because "People love income inequality and lovely wages because it makes it that much easier for them to feel incrementally better than another human"? Or is it only ok to ignore the fact when you're making more but the second you're down at the bottom, it's socially acceptable?

So all new hires are automatically men then?
I get what you're saying, pay inequality and all that, but that post had nothing to do with sex, but with raising the min. wage.
She SHOULD be angry that she's worked for 10 years and her wage hasn't changed a bit.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

chemosh6969 posted:

Actually, she was mad because she felt like she was finally getting somewhere in life and in her words she would be "right at the bottom again", despite the fact that she was only making exactly $0.10 more than minimum wage and ended up with a relatively substantial raise out of it. Of course she should have been and should be angry about the gender gap in pay but given that she's politically apathetic and has never gotten more than minimum wage again since the incident in question, which was in 2008 now that I look it up, I doubt it's even on her radar.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

ol qwerty bastard posted:

I mean, yeah, I hate the UN, it's a crappy flawed organization that pointlessly gives supreme power to countries like Russia, China and the USA when they're some of the ones who need the most policing, but :lol: that Israel is getting bullied by the UN, most of the major western powers loving love Israel.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Austrian mook posted:

I mean, yeah, I hate the UN, it's a crappy flawed organization that pointlessly gives supreme power to countries like Russia, China and the USA when they're some of the ones who need the most policing, but :lol: that Israel is getting bullied by the UN, most of the major western powers loving love Israel.

Just bringing up Israel also overlooks the legitimate criticisms of the Human Rights Council, including the fact that Libya were on the council during their civil war and current members include Russia, Saudi Arabia, and China, or that they only managed to pass a 2011 resolution on LGBT rights by four votes (23-19).

TinTower has a new favorite as of 23:25 on Apr 25, 2014

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

Vintersorg posted:

I knew i'd get in poo poo for posting about the recent news in Canada about foreign workers and McDonalds basically exploiting the system setup by the govenment.

EDIT: Oh it got better:

It's worth noting that the violations happened at three restaurants out of the 1,400+ locations in Canada, and they were all independent franchisees that were breaking the rules. The coverage has been way, way overblown. Also "Bob Frapples" needs to tell the roughly 100 people I know who have made a career out of McDonald's that they aren't making a living, because they all thought they were doing okay.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

All on Black posted:

It's worth noting that the violations happened at three restaurants out of the 1,400+ locations in Canada, and they were all independent franchisees that were breaking the rules. The coverage has been way, way overblown. Also "Bob Frapples" needs to tell the roughly 100 people I know who have made a career out of McDonald's that they aren't making a living, because they all thought they were doing okay.

They really aren't doing okay, unless they work in corporate. A manager at a McD's with years of company loyalty makes less then I do as an entry level IT worker.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
Someone on my feed shared this old Tebow pic and an older lady brought the crazy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

RFC2324 posted:

They really aren't doing okay, unless they work in corporate. A manager at a McD's with years of company loyalty makes less then I do as an entry level IT worker.

Right, they have company loyalty, but they're unskilled workers. It's different depending on whether you work in a corporate or franchised store, but the lowest paid salary manager makes $34,000 here, plus benefits and a monthly bonus option. Restaurant managers also get a company car and a gas allowance and make minimum $65,000. When I was working full time I never had a problem making ends meet and always had extra money every month.

I'm not saying they're making crazy money, but it's nonsense to suggest that everyone working at McDonald's is destitute. I don't want to derail, but it always bugs me when people say stuff like that because it's really insulting to the people who have made a career out of it.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Druggachusettes posted:

Someone on my feed shared this old Tebow pic and an older lady brought the crazy.

Dear lord, why stop at arresting them? Why not gun them down in the streets like dogs? It's the only way to be sure.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

How the gently caress do you work for 10 years and not make more than minimum wage just like, by attrition?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Efexeye posted:

How the gently caress do you work for 10 years and not make more than minimum wage just like, by attrition?

They aren't called McJobs for no reason.

:goonsay:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Druggachusettes posted:

"who said the one on the right wasn't ok? "

" LIBRULS :freep:"

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

chemosh6969 posted:

Where the gently caress do you even get this poo poo out of what the topic actually was

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

Druggachusettes posted:

I like how someone asked the question I'd quite like to know the answer to (what's even happening in the right photo that makes this person think other people think it's not OK?) and they got some crazy bullshit that didn't even slightly answer the question in response.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I was away from civilization when the Tebauw thing went down, was there any kind of opposition to it, at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

FrozenVent posted:

I was away from civilization when the Tebauw thing went down, was there any kind of opposition to it, at all?

There wasn't opposition, but a lot of people made fun of it, and Tebowing became a thing for a while. The only reason anyone said anything was because of how in your face about his religion he was all the time. Almost every interview he had to mention it in some way.

Some people tried to make the correlation from Tebow to Michael Sam when he came out, saying "Why do I have to hear about him being gay when everyone complained about Tebow being religious." Because I doubt Sam will mention he's gay every chance he gets?

• Locked thread