Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I used to disregard ammo inventory and scarcity but due to my current real life predicament I feel now that the more guns with lots of ammo the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Too bad Obama took em all

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

I used to disregard ammo inventory and scarcity but due to my current real life predicament I feel now that the more guns with lots of ammo the better

Is this a cry for help or commentary on the sudden glut of Federal automatch?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Bone krew buying up all the guns right now

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lmao if you don't think there's a now a legit chance of a severe economic crisis brought on by trade war or a total breakdown in the social contract, head to the gun shop and look for a sick roll on an AR

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Maker Of Shoes posted:

My RNG is so loving weird.

Same. I know I bring up that I never got a competitive shotgun after TTK launched until recently, but a month ago I got 5 party crashers/matadors in quick succession and then never again. Shaxxfalls have been coins or exotics, too.

quote:

15 nightfalls to get an Icebreaker.
Same

quote:

I've gotten one Eyasluna ever. One. And its lovely.
I have two, one with reinforced and one with smallbore. Both are ancient and I haven't had a drop in a long time

quote:

Ever try to get Int/Dis Sniper Bones of Eao? That's nice. I'm about 100 glass needles in and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Are you trying for gold-tier? This actually makes me :psyduck: since it should be a 1/12 chance

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lmao if you don't think there's a now a legit chance of a severe economic crisis brought on by trade war or a total breakdown in the social contract, head to the gun shop and look for a sick roll on an AR

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Did that last year, good for pve and pvp.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

On my way after I work on the pythons

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

I was going to share my wisdom and experience concerning what happens when people actually shoot at you, but something came up.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

The Meat Dimension posted:

Are you trying for gold-tier? This actually makes me :psyduck: since it should be a 1/12 chance

Nope. I would take literally any tier. :suicide:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Number Ten Cocks posted:

I was going to share my wisdom and experience concerning what happens when people actually shoot at you, but something came up.

You turn into a dude who posts stuff about how entire nations of brown people don't deserve to exist and then when people call you out on it you say "lol just trolling?"

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

You turn into a dude who posts stuff about how entire nations of brown people don't deserve to exist and then when people call you out on it you say "lol just trolling?"

To be fair, my experience is only with nations of brown people shooting at me so it might not have been fully relevant to Wreck's anticipated scenario.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

The Meat Dimension posted:

I have two, one with reinforced and one with smallbore. Both are ancient and I haven't had a drop in a long time

Actually, I'm being a little dramatic. It's only been one Eyasluna but its not horrid.

It's actually quite nice in PvE with AoO and Outlaw

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Number Ten Cocks posted:

I just do a barrel roll in smoke and then rush them with a shotgun, what's the problem?

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

I just do a barrel roll in smoke and then rush them with a shotgun, what's the problem?

Just watch your radar and you'll be fine.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Number Ten Cocks posted:

To be fair, my experience is only with nations of brown people shooting at me so it might not have been fully relevant to Wreck's anticipated scenario.

Wow okay

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

This is the Games forum on a dead gay comedy forum. I try to restrict my trolling and defenses, if any, thereof to appropriate locations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Number Ten Cocks posted:

This is the Games forum on a dead gay comedy forum. I try to restrict my trolling and defenses, if any, thereof to appropriate locations.

I see. That explains why you interjected your ostracism here.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I see. That explains why you interjected your ostracism here.

This is a pretty weak meltdown.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Number Ten Cocks posted:

I'd ban you again if I could.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

BiohazrD posted:

I'd ban you again if I could.

I'm sure that feeling of frustrated impotence isn't new.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Yeah, I'm a vet too, but I'm not an arrogant or ignorant rear end in a top hat about it. Get hosed idiot.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Soulex posted:

Yeah, I'm a vet too, but I'm not an arrogant or ignorant rear end in a top hat about it. Get hosed idiot.

I'm not sure how offering Wrecks practical advice about being shot at was arrogant, nor what you think I demonstrated ignorance of. Please enlighten me.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Number Ten Cocks posted:

I'm not sure how offering Wrecks practical advice about being shot at was arrogant, nor what you think I demonstrated ignorance of. Please enlighten me.

Number Ten Cocks posted:

I just wanted to lash out man. Sorry. Angry at the world

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

Soulex posted:

I just wanted to lash out man. Sorry. Angry at the world

Lot of that going around. I was wondering a couple of days ago what happened to you and how the move to San Diego had gone, ducked into GIP to see if you were still around.

Sorry you got drawn in to our intramural slap fight.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Patch things up before you run out of wife-approved computer time! Don't let this fight linger until you save up another 25 Good Boy Points!!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Here, I'll help. You did it in a way that called out your bitterness over being banned from the slack channel for posting right wing twitter bullshit and claiming that entire nations of people deserve to be exterminated and have their land given over to the Israelis.

You then followed that up in here by claiming that your justification for this was said nations were full of browns who shot at you.

Last time I checked the entire nations of Iraq and Afghanistan weren't shooting at our troops but that point may be lost on you *supports EO that fucks up the emigration of Iraqi translators who literally risked their lives to provide intelligence and safety to US troops*

Now you'll follow it up with your patented appeal to semantics that falls apart at first loving glance. Next you'll say you were just trolling.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Lot of that going around. I was wondering a couple of days ago what happened to you and how the move to San Diego had gone, ducked into GIP to see if you were still around.

Sorry you got drawn in to our intramural slap fight.

Oh man San Diego is great. I'm just having a lot of my old vet buddies pop up as racists so I'm waaay on edge. That coupled with like the first day of class I had to watch a millennial say "oh and those 2 wars your generation started? Thanks for having our friends die." I goddamn lost it, had lost two friends last semester and I just walked out and bawled my loving eyes out for a bit.

College is everything I thought it would be. Sunshine, yoga pants, and for free.

Sorry again dude. Went back and re-read. Cherry picked what I wanted it to mean. Totally irrational.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Got a cryptic dragon with red dot oas. Triple tap, HCR and outlaw been running some strikes with the modifiers this week it is pretty good.... Using empreyean bellicose too. Jump aim and melt poo poo

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
This thread is confusing

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

FishBulb posted:

This thread is confusing

I joined the Bone Krew slack a couple of weeks ago, pissed off 95% (I still love you, Bernie) of the membership by offering counterarguments to their Trumpian pants wetting, and got banned this weekend when someone dug up one of my old SA posts from a different forum from a bout a year ago. Since the last substantive conversation was about arming for the coming civil war, I made my original comment to YOUR BOY ETHAN COUCH in this thread. This apparently made some of the Bone Krew really really mad at me.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Patch things up before you run out of wife-approved computer time! Don't let this fight linger until you save up another 25 Good Boy Points!!

My wife never approves any of my Destiny time, it's always been on the DL when she's not around. I'm too busy and too apathetic to play anymore, I had time Thursday night and realized there's no point anymore. ME:A might drag me back to Xbox in the unlikely event it's any good.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Here, I'll help. You did it in a way that called out your bitterness over being banned from the slack channel for posting right wing twitter bullshit and claiming that entire nations of people deserve to be exterminated and have their land given over to the Israelis.

You then followed that up in here by claiming that your justification for this was said nations were full of browns who shot at you.

Last time I checked the entire nations of Iraq and Afghanistan weren't shooting at our troops but that point may be lost on you *supports EO that fucks up the emigration of Iraqi translators who literally risked their lives to provide intelligence and safety to US troops*

Now you'll follow it up with your patented appeal to semantics that falls apart at first loving glance. Next you'll say you were just trolling.

gently caress, man, I'm sorry to see that your Trump-induced mental breakdown is accelerating so fast. I wish I were still around to provide you with a dose of reality and stability. I'll do what I can here.

I'm sure you're desperately hoping I experienced some bitterness rather than the blithe cheerfulness and sardonic amusement actually motivating my reply that started all of this. If that's the anchor that's keeping you afloat, then don't let go, man. Unless you can read Biohazrd's mind I don't know that you can say whether I was banned for something I posted on SA in another forum over a year ago. My guess is he banned me because I exacerbated his pervasive sense of inferiority. His inane left wing twitter postings were certainly the ones that most often got shut down and found few defenders when I countered with my "right wing twitter bullshit."

LOL at ABGD/Luke Smith/Earthy Ape Unit/Party in the UAE pretending to be offended by the idea or actuality of anyone exaggerating for effect or trolling. "You wrote an outrageous thing that got you banned! Pass me my smelling salts!"

Soulex posted:

Oh man San Diego is great. I'm just having a lot of my old vet buddies pop up as racists so I'm waaay on edge. That coupled with like the first day of class I had to watch a millennial say "oh and those 2 wars your generation started? Thanks for having our friends die." I goddamn lost it, had lost two friends last semester and I just walked out and bawled my loving eyes out for a bit.

College is everything I thought it would be. Sunshine, yoga pants, and for free.

Sorry again dude. Went back and re-read. Cherry picked what I wanted it to mean. Totally irrational.

Nah, not totally irrational, I am a right wing rear end in a top hat and have received plenty of probations and bans for pushing things too far for the delicate flowers of SA.

Glad you're doing well.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

You can make your own roll, idiot

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Number Ten Cocks posted:

I joined the Bone Krew slack a couple of weeks ago, pissed off 95% (I still love you, Bernie) of the membership by offering counterarguments to their Trumpian pants wetting, and got banned this weekend when someone dug up one of my old SA posts from a different forum from a bout a year ago. Since the last substantive conversation was about arming for the coming civil war, I made my original comment to YOUR BOY ETHAN COUCH in this thread. This apparently made some of the Bone Krew really really mad at me.

My wife never approves any of my Destiny time, it's always been on the DL when she's not around. I'm too busy and too apathetic to play anymore, I had time Thursday night and realized there's no point anymore. ME:A might drag me back to Xbox in the unlikely event it's any good.

gently caress, man, I'm sorry to see that your Trump-induced mental breakdown is accelerating so fast. I wish I were still around to provide you with a dose of reality and stability. I'll do what I can here.

I'm sure you're desperately hoping I experienced some bitterness rather than the blithe cheerfulness and sardonic amusement actually motivating my reply that started all of this. If that's the anchor that's keeping you afloat, then don't let go, man. Unless you can read Biohazrd's mind I don't know that you can say whether I was banned for something I posted on SA in another forum over a year ago. My guess is he banned me because I exacerbated his pervasive sense of inferiority. His inane left wing twitter postings were certainly the ones that most often got shut down and found few defenders when I countered with my "right wing twitter bullshit."

LOL at ABGD/Luke Smith/Earthy Ape Unit/Party in the UAE pretending to be offended by the idea or actuality of anyone exaggerating for effect or trolling. "You wrote an outrageous thing that got you banned! Pass me my smelling salts!"

Nah, not totally irrational, I am a right wing rear end in a top hat and have received plenty of probations and bans for pushing things too far for the delicate flowers of SA.

Glad you're doing well.

Wow that's a bunch of poo poo I don't care about

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

FishBulb posted:

Me, either.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

FishBulb posted:

Hell, same

Actually I do care. Posting "rebuttals" consisting of deep cut right wing twitter bullshit that's a) easily debunked and b) just coincidentally the main line of bullshit response deployed by the flacks to the press and on the airwaves a day later is weak poo poo.

Predictably you whipped out the thesaurus and tried the "lol I'm above it all as a pro puppet master/troll route." People are sick of this kinda poo poo when it normalizes racist bullshit.

Everyone else: sorry for making GBS threads up the thread with drama. I have him on ignore now and that will be the end of it here from my end.

Pozload Escobar fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jan 31, 2017

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I will change the discussion here. Why isn't there SBMM for heroic strikes?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
:staredog:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

texaholic posted:

I will change the discussion here. Why isn't there SBMM for heroic strikes?

There sort of is. It puts you with the same light level.

I'm pumping my alt up now and he's 380. People who are not at or near level 400 at this time are by and large hella bad at destiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
What states are fusion rifles legal in

• Locked thread