Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Bernie already winning the in-audiance cheer pirmary.
Hello fellow masocists, you ready for DEBATE NIGHT!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

HootTheOwl posted:

I got the Chapo stream going in another tab, I've drunk exactly one beer, LET'S GO!

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

welcum to hell :getin:

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

HootTheOwl posted:

I was shocked to see that their stock photo for Sanders supporters was only 1/3 white.

Also Bernie wasn't in between three parenthesees.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

VideoGameVet posted:

I'm envisioning a stream of Yiddish insults. That would be epic.

It'd be a bunch of words you don't understand that all sound like they could be interchangeable in context for "feh, who the gently caress are you"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
At least there are 3 less people than usual.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Joe Biden staying surprisingly on...oh well he was getting half way through before meandering away from the point.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

mcmagic posted:

At least there are 3 less people than usual.

fewer :smug:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

less is correct in that case

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
CNN turning on the reverb to make sure this guy sounds like he's shouting. Good.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HootTheOwl posted:

There's nothing masochistic about the very real likelihood that someone will tell Pete to shut the gently caress up on live TV.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Gripweed posted:

less is correct in that case

God dammit. I'll send money to Bernie as penance.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Majorian posted:

There's nothing masochistic about the very real likelihood that someone will tell Pete to shut the gently caress up on live TV.

All the knife artists are gone. I don't see him dumb enough to go after Bernie when there's a perfectly serviceable Elizabeth Warren to beat up on.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HootTheOwl posted:

All the knife artists are gone. I don't see him dumb enough to go after Bernie when there's a perfectly serviceable Elizabeth Warren to beat up on.

I think Biden's like a hair's breadth away from doing it already. Just wait.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Warren will defend the honor of our ambasadorships

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

ugh tuning in just in time to hear Klobuchar

kill me

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Oh my God Klob go away.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

GLOBAL WATERGATE

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

The North Tower posted:

I'm curious what the % swap from Yang to Bernie will be in Iowa when Yang doesn't hit 15%.

The swap from the failed caucusing of Yang and Tulsi supporters is part of what will propel Bernie beyond his polling and into victory in Iowa.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

no one's really answering the question about convincing more people that Trump's corrupt, but I like Bernie's non-answer best

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

no one's really answering the question about convincing more people that Trump's corrupt, but I like Bernie's non-answer best

i missed Bernie, what did he say?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

This is a dumb as poo poo question. "As president, how would you impeach Trump?"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Wicked Them Beats posted:

"Trump sucks, gently caress him."

Oh hey, an anthropomorphic rat is on the screen right now. Is this the sequel to the horrible "Cats" movie?

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Majorian posted:

"Trump sucks, gently caress him."

:hai: Bernie good

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Gripweed posted:

This is a dumb as poo poo question. "As president, how would you impeach Trump?"

My 2020 policy to deal with Y2K.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
gently caress YOU TOM STEYER EAT poo poo

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

I'm over here!
No, the other one.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

HootTheOwl posted:

gently caress YOU TOM STEYER EAT poo poo

He invented impeachment. Show some respect!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Wicked Them Beats posted:

Trump is a liar, a criminal, and wants to cut social security and medicare

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Tom Steyer, looking at impeachment: "I made this"

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
So I hate Yang, Pete and the Klob. But my seething rage for this piece of poo poo is unmatched. He's easily the worst person on that stage right?

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

So I hate Yang, Pete and the Klob. But my seething rage for this piece of poo poo is unmatched. He's easily the worst person on that stage right?

He's a billionaire, so yes and it's not even close

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

does Yang's pin say "MATH." I'm pretty sure it does but I want to make sure

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

HootTheOwl posted:

Yeah, but not for lack of trying on everyone else's part (except for Bernie, who is good).

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
:lol: Yang's actually delivering a decent message here, but holy God his execution is shiiiiiiit.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

MATH.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It's pretty embarrassing that Yang has support.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

It sure does.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Yang actually making good points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

yes it's his motto

i am not joking